Sex On The Beach. 🌴☀️🍑🍆

We have a house near the beach so have had a few "experiences". As someone else mentioned it is probably best to fool around a little then take the main event somewhere less sandy. ;):devil:

Sex on the Beach

There is only one place in Europe where thousands of people gather every day to lounge around naked in the sunshine: Maspalomas Beach in Gran Canaria, Europe's unofficial nudist capital and the heart of the Gran Canaria naturist scene.

Inevitably, sun, sea and sex isn't an uncommon combination as there are plenty of places to do what comes natural - although you might get an audience or having guys wanting to join in!

Once my GF and I were staying at a nude resort in the Caribbean. There was a platform about twenty yards off the beach, in the water, chained to the sea bed. People would swim out there and have sex for all the beach-goers to watch and enjoy. We were too shy to do that. But one night, high as fuck, in the middle of the night, we wandered down to the deserted beach. The beach lounge chairs had large cushioned mats that doubled as floats; we each grabbed one and swam out to the platform. We laid down the mats to make a bed, climbed up, and started embracing and kissing. Eventually she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs. I climbed on, and soon we were fucking under the full moon, with the sound of the lapping waves all around us. It was the most romantic thing I can remember ever doing.

Had a similar experience at Hedo II. Was on one of those big floats right off the beach, and three women were taking turns giving me a blow job. My wife was sitting on the beach watching wth a big grin on her face.

Last edited:
Sex on the beach may sound romantic but it is awful for a woman. One time in St Croix my hubby and I had a cabana right on the sand. one night we got kinda drunk and decided to go fuck out there as we were really horny. Started out fun but when the sand filled up my pussy and asshole it was painful and we had to stop. Took a long time to get that out of me. A blanket may have helped but even with that, just not sure it wouldn't do the same thing.

100% agree; at a minimum you need to have a big blanket and shake it off before starting.

There is only one place in Europe where thousands of people gather every day to lounge around naked in the sunshine: Maspalomas Beach in Gran Canaria, Europe's unofficial nudist capital and the heart of the Gran Canaria naturist scene.

Inevitably, sun, sea and sex isn't an uncommon combination as there are plenty of places to do what comes natural - although you might get an audience or having guys wanting to join in!

Sounds like a blast. Which country is that in, France?

Had a similar experience at Hedo II. Was on one of those big floats right off the beach, and three women were taking turns giving me a blow job. My wife was airing on the beach watching wth a big grin on her face.

Sadly, the last time I was at Hedo, the floats were all gone. There were three on my first trip in 1992. Then it was down to two, then one, and eventually they were all gone. But it's been a few years since I've been back. Maybe they replaced them? We can hope.

I grew up in Hawaii. I dated an awesome Japanese girl foe 3 years and they were the last 3 years of high school. One night right after we started dating we were walking down Waikiki beach kissing and rubbing all over each other. I finally could not take it any more, I had us go down to our knees, she was wearing a mini-skirt, I pushed it up and pulled my Jams down and I fucked her doggy style right there at the edge of the water coming in and out. I know other people walked by and since I was still young and in high school it did not take long before I shot my wad all over her ass.

Sex on the beach adventures for today.

I was watching the weather and saw that today was going to be a warm enough day to go to the beach 75°F. I packed up and headed out. It’s a hour drive to the beach I like to attend. Very few people were there when I arrived. I like to walk a mile to a mile and half down the beach from the parking lot to be alone so I can be nude.

After walking by the few people camped near the parking lot, I noticed I was alone. I took my shirt off and dropped my shorts. Walking along the ocean completely naked is very freeing, it’s a wonderful feeling. After walking a few hundred feet I noticed another man completely nude. I saw him last week in a similar spot. As I was walking by I mentioned we only have a few more days left till the cold of winter kicks in, we need to enjoy it while we can. We chatted for a few minutes and he told me he’s been fined twice for being nude on this public beach, both $100 usd fines. I told him I guess I need to be more careful and not so carefree.

I began walking again along the water this time with my shorts on as to not get a fine. I passed by a older gentleman in a chair towards the top of the beach away from the water. I noticed he too was nude but put a blanket over his lap to cover up. I said to him beautiful day we need to enjoy it as we can. I continued walking by and looked back to see him stand up from his chair nude and walk towards the water. I stopped 100 feet away and stood there. I think he noticed me nude talking to the other gentleman further down the beach.

He went back to his chair and put a pair of shorts on. He started walking towards me. We struck up a conversation about the nice weather and beach being quite since it’s off season. He told me he likes to go nude too. We talked a little bit more about various places we like to go nude.

He said he was sitting over there and asked if I would like to join him to have someone to have a conversation with. I agreed, sure why not. We walk away from the beach into tall grass which is slightly down a hill from the actual beach. Most of this area is somewhat over grown with a occasional patch of sand in between the tall grass. He placed down a towel and said we could share it if I didn’t mind. I said sure. I’m a straight male. Tall 6’5” muscular tan and a personal trainer. I think he liked what he saw. I’ll be honest just recently I’m bi curious. Although I wasn’t attracted to this man. 5’6” maybe 270lbs, hairy, and in his late 70’s. Just not my type. I hope that doesn’t sound awful. He was very friendly, I just didn’t look at him in a sexual way. Yet I didn’t mind keeping him company.

We talked and talked listen to music (Bob Marley island music) and told stories. His name was Ron. Nice guy. We laid there completely nude together for over 4 hours. I could tell he was interested in me based on his conversations about men and the fact that he was sprawled out on the blanket with his leg touching mine. A few times I could feel his leg rubbing against mine. Didn’t make me feel uncomfortable, I was fine and let him do what he wanted.

After about 30 minutes he asked if I would run lotion on his back as we was laying on his stomach. I said sure. At this point I wasn’t completely sure how he felt. So I continued to rub lotion on his back and arms and shoulders. I went a little lower and rubbed it on his ass and back of his legs. I could tell he enjoyed it so I continued. At this point it wasn’t sexual. After a hour or so of laying on my back I decided to flip over to my stomach. I use baby oil and asked if he could put oil on my back. Right away he agreed. At this point I could tell he was into me and I allowed him to have fun. He lathered me up with baby oil all over my back and ass. He spent some extra time on my ass cheeks and even opened up my ass. I’m completely shaved with only a full head of hair on my head.

This was the first time I had ever had another man touch me. I was fine with it, I’m very comfortable being nude. I just let him play. I’m sure he was enjoying himself as he commented, you have a nice ass. I was thinking, Ron lives alone, older gentleman, interested in men, probably lonely, why not let him have fun and enjoy himself. After he was done playing, I thanked him, and he said the pleasure was all his.

After another few hours of conversations and being completely nude together, he started to touch my arm and then his leg came over mine. He was getting closer and closer. I could tell he was totally into me so I just allowed him to do what he wanted. I think he was being conservative and didn’t want to offend me or chase me off. I just allowed him to have fun.

Finally after hours of laying naked together, I ask him if he wanted me to put lotion on him so we wouldn’t get burnt. He was laying on his back at this time. He was more than happy to allow me to lotion him up. I started on his chest, spreading lotion all over him. He was really enjoying it. Worked it down his arms, and his stomach. Then I started to work the lotion into his inner thighs and legs. I could tell he was getting excited. I asked if he was ok, he said he was great. I touched his cock with my wrist as I was rubbing his pelvic region. I could really tell he was loving it. I thought to myself, maybe he would like it if I touched his cock.

I got more lotion into my hands and started working his cock. I started stroking him as I could feel his uncut cock start to grow in my hand. He started to moan and loved it. He said “wow you have magic hands. Only a man know how to make another man feel good”. I stroked him for a few minutes.

To be honest if he were someone I was attracted to, I would have taken him in my mouth and sucked another man for the very first time. Unfortunately I didn’t have that attraction. I did want to make him feel good. I’m sure he was thinking this is amazing, this young muscular, tan, fit guy was touching him. To be honest, if that’s what made him happy, I was more than pleased to help out.

It was my first experience with another man. I would love to expand and find a guy I’m attracted to and have even more fun at the beach with. I’ll be honest it was great laying nude there. I would be open to more, just need a connection.

After 30 more minutes the sun was going down and the temperature was dropping. We got dressed and walked 30 minutes along the beach to the parking lot. We bid each other farewell and till we meet the next time.

Ron was a nice guy. I’m glad I could make his day. He did open my eyes to a whole new realm of possibilities with other guys.

It was a great day at the beach.

I was watching the weather and saw that today was going to be a warm enough day to go to the beach 75°F. I packed up and headed out. It’s a hour drive to the beach I like to attend. Very few people were there when I arrived. I like to walk a mile to a mile and half down the beach from the parking lot to be alone so I can be nude.. . .

You should write this as a story here.

waist deep in water at a nude beach - our attempts to make it appear a hug obviously did not hold as indicated by the applause offered when eventually exiting the water

Sounds like a blast. Which country is that in, France?

It is in the Canary Islands which is part of Spain. Although there are numerous beaches in France and Greece where you can relax and have fun going nude. We have found many secluded bays where you can hang out all day nude. No white bums here! Just an all-over tan.

I live near the coast so as a teenager making out in the dunes was common. There is a golf course beside the beach and most of the actual sex took place on the golf course due to the sand issues mentioned earlier.
Last year my wife and I were on a weekend break in Donegal and went out for a walk at dusk after a bit of drinking. I ended up fucking her doggy in the dunes as the sun went down. Happy time's

Sex on the beach? Never again! I don't know how but I was still having sand in my ass a week later! Pebble beach sex I'm okay with, but not a sand beach! No thanks, hard pass!

Sex on the beach? Never again! I don't know how but I was still having sand in my ass a week later! Pebble beach sex I'm okay with, but not a sand beach! No thanks, hard pass!

If a blanket is used, is it still sex on the beach? Asking for a friend.

If a blanket is used, is it still sex on the beach? Asking for a friend.

Not in my opinion, then it's sex on a blanket. Not saying I'm an expert or anything, but I do live and work like 30 feet from a beach

Not the only place but I agree that it's very popular, we've been Gran Canaria a few times and stayed in Maspalomas a couple of them. Often our choice for January sun, though not this year I suspect. We've seen a few public sex acts there, mainly in the dunes behind the beach. Including one day seeing a woman kneeling with four guys lined up for her to suck them, only watched for a few minutes before my wife suggested that we went back to our apartment ;)

I've had sex on the beach and in the sea a few times, sand hasn't normally been a problem.

One memorable time was with a FWB (before I was married) on a packed beach, she was laying in the beach tent so mainly out of sight. Started with kissing and led to me fingering her to orgasm, fun with her trying to keep quiet. After a swim to "cool off" we had to get in the car and drive to somewhere to fuck as both extremely horny, I really must write about that day. :)

Totally agree! If you've done it, you know it's true. And even if it is not windy, you still get sand in your mouth as you're kissing. So been there, done that (a few times), and not really something I would do again.

Sadly, the last time I was at Hedo, the floats were all gone. There were three on my first trip in 1992. Then it was down to two, then one, and eventually they were all gone. But it's been a few years since I've been back. Maybe they replaced them? We can hope.

We were there much later than that. People brought their own inflatable floats, and then would leave them for others when they departed.

As someone already mentioned, standing sex at night on the beach works fine. Other wise sand can be a major downer.

As someone already mentioned, standing sex at night on the beach works fine. Other wise sand can be a major downer.

We've found that sand isn't quite as much of a problem if:
1) you have a blanket; and
2) it's warm enough to jump in the water after

Back