Sex On The Beach. 🌴☀️🍑🍆

When this COVID thing is over I want to go to Cap d'Agde in France! I had a trip planned and had to cancel it. I would have been there this just past summer. :(

When this COVID thing is over I want to go to Cap d'Agde in France! I had a trip planned and had to cancel it. I would have been there this just past summer. :(

So tell us Laura, are you planning some sex on the beach when you do get there?
From what I have seen of the area (online only) it can be quite risqué.

So tell us Laura, are you planning some sex on the beach when you do get there?
From what I have seen of the area (online only) it can be quite risqué.

Yes exactly! From what little I can find out about it, it is not just risque, but downright wild at times. Anything can and does happen. I'd like that now. Then there is the clubs and hotels with all kinds of sexy activities going on. Not for the shy or those looking for family fun. :D For me a last hooray since I am getting older and opportunities like this are less likely to come my way again.

I remember one day in the early 80’s we were down on Marlins Beach, near Adelaide we met a real nice guy back packing from England. He happened to be well hung, good looking and a real nice guy, he seemed to find my wife as attractive as she found him. One thing led to another and he got an erection that needed taking care of which my wife did in our beach shelter after rearranging a couple of things to help with the privacy. I sat outside to make sure nobody got too curious fortunately the beach was relatively quiet that day they both went into the sea to cool off and clean up after.

My wife's ultimate sexual fantasy is for me to fill her three holes full of my cum while fucking on the beach.

Unfortunately, the chances of that happening somewhere in the United States without being caught is nearly impossible.

If COVID ends, maybe a resort somewhere, but she really doesn't want to be watched.

Several years ago the wife and I decided to go to the beach on July 4. South Beach was crowded like we expected. There were literally thousands of people there that day. After a few hours of enjoying sun and sand, we waded out to where it was not so crowded. We were in chest deep water when we started pressing our bodies together. There were no children near us, and the closest adults were a young AA couple about 10 yards away. My wife wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I pulled her swimming suit to the side and fingered her beneath the surface of the water. She squirmed in satisfaction, so I dropped my shorts to my knees and entered her. We fucked standing up for about 10 minutes. The couple near us watched the entire time, and eventually it looked like they were fucking also. I emptied my load in my wife's pussy as she came for the third time. We rearranged out swimsuits and waded back to the shore while the other couple continued fucking (I think).

I believe that the last story that I posted was based on my wife and I have sex on the beach ... and the best part is that most of the story is true. I agree, sand is an issue. But when she has the perfect mix of vodka and horniness, nothing will stop her.

One of my fantasies was to fuck my wife on the beach, but she refused. She had made out with a guy on a beach and ended up with sand in her pussy, so would not do it again. I had to settle for sex on the condo balcony overlooking the beaches in Florida and Mexico. We were seen every time by people on their balconies, but it just wasn't the same as my dream beach fuck.

The wife and I have a fantasy of getting naked on the beach, and having her play with her toy....and attracting another guy over to join us. We've seriously considered going to Desire or some kind of resort like that.

The craziest beach that we went to was in a nudist town in the south of France. We sort of knew what to expect before hand. We can see people walking butt naked around town doing groceries. Nudist beach of course. But what we didn't expect was people having sex on the beach like it's normal.
We walked to far corner of the beach where we expect a bit less action then saw a large group of men in circle around one woman. Yep, they were giving her bukkake on public beach.
I think this would be the only opportunity to gather a large group of men easily. So I asked my wife if she would love to try a bukkake during the week we're there. She said yes.

There is only one place in Europe where thousands of people gather every day to lounge around naked in the sunshine: Maspalomas Beach in Gran Canaria, Europe's unofficial nudist capital and the heart of the Gran Canaria naturist scene.

Inevitably, sun, sea and sex isn't an uncommon combination as there are plenty of places to do what comes natural - although you might get an audience or having guys wanting to join in!

Not the only place but one of the best known. In my experience people tend to go into the dunes for sex, we've encountered a few whilst walking through the dunes. Often, as you say, they have an audience of (mainly men) either just wanking or obviously hoping to join in.

Personally I would rather be somewhere private without an audience, and have done that on quite a few occasions.

My wife's ultimate sexual fantasy is for me to fill her three holes full of my cum while fucking on the beach.

Unfortunately, the chances of that happening somewhere in the United States without being caught is nearly impossible.

If COVID ends, maybe a resort somewhere, but she really doesn't want to be watched.

Padre Island in TX has lots of beach and it would not be hard to find a secluded spot. Perhaps wait until dark. Although the sand there is very fine so getting that in the wrong places could be a problem.

I’m a guy and agree that sand can make a great idea just so-so. We have used blankets but if the wind kicks up might as well go hit the showers and take up where you left off at home.

I have had Sex on the beach with three different adventures Ahem... ladies.
One on a blanket near high noon...doable with care and a big enough blanket!
A slow around the world trip and a rinse off in the Gulf until we motored back to my house.

Ate some pussy and received a blowjob in the cab of a pickup truck before fucking her from behind as she lay over the seat standing on a nerf bar.

Bright full moon... ate her out and fucked her with her legs over my shoulders on the hood of a 1971 Dodge Demon.

I must say the wind blowing on a hot pussy only makes them wetter! :nana:

Padre Island is great! We’ve been there many times visiting my sister. My husband and I often went down to the beach to have sex. There’s plenty of secluded spots if you look around. We always take beach towels and we’re very careful about the sand. In the dozen or so times we’ve done it on the beach we only got surprised once Three teenage boys and four girls watched us from some rocks about twenty feet away. We didn’t realize they were there until we were finished. They started clapping. It was funny but I wish we had seen them sooner. I know we would have been really thrilled knowing we were being watched. The show would’ve been much more entertaining!
I love the idea of going there

Only once on a beach. Late at night after some fairly heavy drinking a lake beach. It was pitch black and she didn't see the log. She got up laughing as I helped her. Before you knew it we used the log for something else.

Padre Island is great! We’ve been there many times visiting my sister. My husband and I often went down to the beach to have sex. There’s plenty of secluded spots if you look around. We always take beach towels and we’re very careful about the sand. In the dozen or so times we’ve done it on the beach we only got surprised once Three teenage boys and four girls watched us from some rocks about twenty feet away. We didn’t realize they were there until we were finished. They started clapping. It was funny but I wish we had seen them sooner. I know we would have been really thrilled knowing we were being watched. The show would’ve been much more entertaining!
every
hot story thanks for sharing

Years ago, on our anniversary, while at dinner at Red Lobster, my wife took her panties off while in the ladies room and handed them to me when she got back. After dinner we went to a beach along the Columbia River and did it behind a log. She kept her dress under her so sand would get where she did not want it. Afterwards, I gave her back her panties. It was very satisfying for both of us.

Back