Hog Waller wants you....

I'm sorry Ms IN, Beefy jus' informed me that it was Starbach, dang he's near as smart as y'all is.....an we'all's happy y'all still dancin' as we were a might 'fraid o' how you might act at school had m' cowboys lost....

But they didn't...happy cellar dance!

But they didn't...happy cellar dance!
Dang Ms IN there sure 'nough be a real po-si-tive diffrence in y'all's teachin' msthods when them Cowboys wun...I means las' week y'all wuz teachin' em kids hows ta check 'letricle outlets by stickin' fork pongs in em, and this weeks we already heard y'all had a class on hows ta properly unties gingham halter tops....seems ta' have created quite a rise in the boys..an fer us non students as a special present we cornvinced SuthrenComfert to give up her Troy Aikman tube top as y'all mighten have somethin more fittin' ta wear as a teacher than them dang de-sign-er clothes ya wear now.....

Dang Ms IN there sure 'nough be a real po-si-tive diffrence in y'all's teachin' msthods when them Cowboys wun...I means las' week y'all wuz teachin' em kids hows ta check 'letricle outlets by stickin' fork pongs in em, and this weeks we already heard y'all had a class on hows ta properly unties gingham halter tops....seems ta' have created quite a rise in the boys..an fer us non students as a special present we cornvinced SuthrenComfert to give up her Troy Aikman tube top as y'all mighten have somethin more fittin' ta wear as a teacher than them dang de-sign-er clothes ya wear now.....

Did I understand you? Troy Aikman is coming to Hog Waller?

DAng Ms IN y'all's so dang cute. Sorry we's gotcha too dang excited there, no simply wanna replace y'all's Starbach jersey w/ a tube top o' yer favorite player

DAng Ms IN y'all's so dang cute. Sorry we's gotcha too dang excited there, no simply wanna replace y'all's Starbach jersey w/ a tube top o' yer favorite player

You have a tube top with Troys yummy lips on them?

You have a tube top with Troys yummy lips on them?
yes mam, sure enough is. I thinks we're still feelin' some of the aftereffects of Hirams concoction. Oh and y'all can come out of the cellar, as it seems Big Bertha got upset with all our new found gibberish, an' upped to haul some soybeans out west someplace. (Though she left mad as she 'taint seen you in days.) Just as well as if y''all wears your new Aikman tube top to the schoolhouse tomorrow I don't know if we could've restrained her...well y'all better lay down an' see if this dang elixor wear off with a short nights sleep...

whew, it seems the effects of this batch 'o moonshine wear off slowly. Not only has I been still saddled with this addled brain, it seems I has a powerful headache ta' boot. Well we'll jus see how long this actually last as'n Hiram isnt fixin' any today. Seems he an' most of the other gentlemen of our fine park are at the Schoolhouse where Ms IN is instructin' lesson in her new Troy Aikman tube top, hmmm my appearance down there might just'in return things ta' normal....so looks like it's time fer a little stroll....an I'll catch y'all later....

whew, it seems the effects of this batch 'o moonshine wear off slowly. Not only has I been still saddled with this addled brain, it seems I has a powerful headache ta' boot. Well we'll jus see how long this actually last as'n Hiram isnt fixin' any today. Seems he an' most of the other gentlemen of our fine park are at the Schoolhouse where Ms IN is instructin' lesson in her new Troy Aikman tube top, hmmm my appearance down there might just'in return things ta' normal....so looks like it's time fer a little stroll....an I'll catch y'all later....
You were late to adult class, you'll need to stay after and "bang" board erasers.

You were late to adult class, you'll need to stay after and "bang" board erasers.
Well, I mus' personally thank y'all Ms IN for the eraser clappin' lessons. I 'specially liked the way y'all brushed that there chalk off'n your Troy Aikman tube top. Sorry if'n I didn't git it the first, 2nd, or even 23rd time, but really 'preceaten y'alls patience for demonstrating it so often fer me. Dang we're so blessed to have such a patient new school marm.....

Well I'm up early to see if indeed Hiram's fixed the formula fer his moonshine....'magin I might be back after I both's wake up and tests a bit o. the new batch....

I've been watchin' the still and doing erasers all morning, well actually I added the erasers to the brew, found out that was Hiram's secret. Ms In just came by for a spell, seems the art project of clay bust sculptures is quite at hit at the school house, though her tube top is covered with muddy hand prints and I couldn't hardly see Troy Aikman's face no less his smile anymore...

I've been watchin' the still and doing erasers all morning, well actually I added the erasers to the brew, found out that was Hiram's secret. Ms In just came by for a spell, seems the art project of clay bust sculptures is quite at hit at the school house, though her tube top is covered with muddy hand prints and I couldn't hardly see Troy Aikman's face no less his smile anymore...
I must thank Ms IN, seems she brought some really good stew to the still last night, an' when I awoke the sun was setting along with having her clay encrusted tube top stuffed in my mouth....guess in her kindness she left it as a napkin...well I'm still a little groggy, and might just nap a while longer 'fore I get into the continuin' adventures here....lessin yall wants to hear about my sleep

Good morning!

Just wanted to pop in and say good mornin' and say thank you for the special invite to your thread. Your contribution to my own thread was hilarious! Come back ya'hear ? Ok I am not really a red neck - gotta teach me, just moved here :(

Well dang Ms A typ Ical, come on down, that'n being y'all kin find us, revenuers still have a hard time an' all and make sure y'all don't miss our Velveeta festival on Halloween....anyway welcome an' don' be a stranger...

Well here I am, 'bout as close to Hog Waller as I can git. I belong to the local GRITS chapter and pleased to meet 'cha! Please be lettin' me know when the new batch is ready for samplin'.

Well here I am, 'bout as close to Hog Waller as I can git. I belong to the local GRITS chapter and pleased to meet 'cha! Please be lettin' me know when the new batch is ready for samplin'.
I just pulled the erasers from the still, and downed half a mason jar to make sure it meets Hiram's standards. Wait he has no standards. Glad you found us, and could you please help us locate Effram's goat. He's heartbroken ever since Ms IN took it for a walk and it apparently escaped. We'd happily loan y'all, (ooops seems a little more elixor is in order here), a nice white suit to search the glowing pile in the land fill. Oh, and of course you're more than welcome to help me man the still.....

Well I'll be a goat huntin' ifen you need my help wit the still jus' yell. If'n I git back and still glowin' we can have us a nite lite at the still and keep cookin'.

Well I'll be a goat huntin' ifen you need my help wit the still jus' yell. If'n I git back and still glowin' we can have us a nite lite at the still and keep cookin'.
Hot dang Ms Peach....but'in if y'all finds that goat don' go boastin about it causin' Ms IN I thinks wants it out o' the way...an she's got a might temper on her. An' I suppose if y'all don't wanna search at all, well just pull up a lawn chair an' sit here w' me a spell..should ha' some decent one's in the land fill as'n the people down the road in Zionsville been clearin' out their summer cottages. After all tis' a nice day, and hell, the greeen an purple haze over the land fills so vague I swears y'all could see Cecil's Truck stop if'n we had anything like a hill in these parts....

well....there's nary a sign of that there goat.....but we shore is hot, tired and thirstin' for sumtin' to wet our whistle.

well....there's nary a sign of that there goat.....but we shore is hot, tired and thirstin' for sumtin' to wet our whistle.
Well that's just fine the new premium brew's being bottled as we speak, so let me hunt down Billie Jean and get you a transparent halter top, and you can sit right here on my lap 'til yer rested up, an we'll find y'all yer own lawn chair, most of 'em still have the seats left so I reckin' we might find y'all one ta' call yer own.....that 'tis lessen' y'all find my lap too dang confertable...

well I reckon I got time to sit a spell afor Big D asks me what's for dinner.
Well'n cum on over and hope t'aint too lumpy fer y'all....coursin' if and when the 'maro makes it back an y'all feels tired, we'd be happy to clean the PBR cans off the back seat....

Well'n cum on over and hope t'aint too lumpy fer y'all....coursin' if and when the 'maro makes it back an y'all feels tired, we'd be happy to clean the PBR cans off the back seat....

Well clean off them cans.....had some of my best times in the back seat of a 'maro..:D

Well clean off them cans.....had some of my best times in the back seat of a 'maro..:D
Hot dang Ms Peaches, cornsider it done, now'n 'fore we settle in on that thar seat 'though I needs Y'all's help. Seems this here batch of Hiram's 'taint quite the same, an w' Ms In our school marm takin' a long Columbia weeken. Well we was a' wondrin' if'n y'all mighten not mind clappin' some of them erasers in the brew, then I'm a betting y'all an' me kin have a hot five minutes in that dang back seat.......yeaaaaaa hawwwwww

Don't know has I ever did any o' that 'raser clappin. Seems the school marm always left that to the boys....don't know why she never taught none o' us gals that 'raser clappin. But I'd sore be glad to try iffen you can sho me just xactly how thats done.

Back