Hog Waller wants you....

....been too dang busy here the last few days....seems Beefy's done concerned 'bout the e-con-o-my....but's after a couple days o' talking round the still, n' several mason jars o' elixor well seems we done come up w' a so-lu-tion that done makes everone happy...long story short Beefy, done's com-mish-on-in Effram ta' run a new kiosk, a' Cecil's....seems perfect fer them dang truckers.....n' Big Bertha done says she don't go nowhere w'out it. N' Ms N&T done says a couple o' her girls mighten have need fer it as well.....

Well, I've found that keeping a cabinet fully stocked with that particular item cums in handy. We have a rather diverse clientele here at the double-wide. ;)

Wow

Well, I've found that keeping a cabinet fully stocked with that particular item cums in handy. We have a rather diverse clientele here at the double-wide. ;)

Well dang Ms N&T, I gots ta let Beefy knows.....seems his stock of Depends done run low the last several months....an we jus' thought's perhaps Rindy Lu, and Ethel Mae....who done be the only ones round here we knows is in-con-tin-ant...mights ha' been drankin' too much PBR.

Last edited:
Well dang Ms N&T, I gots ta let Beefy knows.....seems his stock of Depends done run low the last several months....an we jus' thought's perhaps Rindy Lu, and Ethel Mae....who done be the only ones round here we knows is in-con-tin-ant...mights ha' been drankin' too much PBR.

Our regulars don't bother much with incontinance, but they are rather fond of ladies that can appreciate a fine cigar.

Our regulars don't bother much with incontinance, but they are rather fond of ladies that can appreciate a fine cigar.

Now dang Ms N&T, ya' done got Effram thankin' n' being a bit shy he done wanted me ta' ask ya' if'n any o' yer ladies likes glowing Viena Sausage?

As a rule, we generally frown on radioactive, but there is this one girl, whose standards are particularly low...

Now ya' dang did it Ms N&T, seems ole Effram wuz once offered a trip in Paris....not understandin' it wuz Ms Hilton....(done thought that wuz the hotel he'd be stayin' in).....seems someone done caught it on tape as well....

Now ya' dang did it Ms N&T, seems ole Effram wuz once offered a trip in Paris....not understandin' it wuz Ms Hilton....(done thought that wuz the hotel he'd be stayin' in).....seems someone done caught it on tape as well....

Effram shouldn't be too excited. The Hilton's not nearly as upscale as it once was.

Just dropping in to say a quick hi to everyone. Dunno when I'll be able to cum again....on lit that is. Hope y'all hadn't forgotten me :)

J

Gol Dang J E Kyll...

Just dropping in to say a quick hi to everyone. Dunno when I'll be able to cum again....on lit that is. Hope y'all hadn't forgotten me :)

J

Effram done went wild when we'all heard from ya....seems he done got's his geography a might wrong and thoughts you wuz in Isreal...Hiram done had him all strapped in fer' a ritual faith change fer Rabbi Sham Rabiowizt done convinced him y'ouse on the sub continent.

anti-rollover-bed.jpg

J

of course we miss you. though, i am a little concerned about the quality of education you're receiving while you're away. all this time, and they haven't managed to potty train you yet?

Dang got back the Apple IIE...

...seems it's been a few months since we done had the ca-tas-trophy here in the Waller...Great Grandpa Hal done got feds up a' ST Lucifer's Unholy home fer the Aged an' Hopeless and done made a breakout not long fer his 99th birthday...not t'all badly planned fer a feeble ole man...he done drove his scooter "the General Leanne" down ta the still where Effram done fell asleep...so's Great Granpa Hal done hooked up his battery ta the fire....coursin' he didn't know that the resulting di-ver-sion-ary 'splosion might be a bit bigger than he planned...

Seems the winter air done mixed the 'lixor w' the chemical, biological, and fissionable materials in the landfill...resultin' in a dang fine glowin' mushroom cloud, the loss o' all the wax paper storm windows in Hog Waller, the school house done gone missin, cans of PBR were reported fallin' from the sky as fer away as Chicago, Beefy's plastic stock at the Dollar General done melted ta tha floor, Celcil's diesel pumps turned inta the pertiest torches...an besides our regular feds....seems we had a small army o' "homeland security" people here in bout 15 mins an been quarantined since...(though Hiram's been searchin ever water hole fer them dang Navy seals 'specially Flipper...but's he's not found one yet.)

...anyways...Great Grandpa Hal done made good his escape...Ms De done fled fer a bigger town....Ms IN n' the girls been holed up w' some of 'em feds....and Effram done lost all his hair....(now Ruby Anne done thought that was ok as she took ta' saying Effram had 'nough hair fer any 6 men, but she also felt put out as'n she done bought a norelco set o' clippers and the receipt done disappeared in the confusion...Plussin' a little eyebrow brush done does the trick as fer as as much hair Ruby Anne done wants ta see on Effram...coursin it also -ex-fol-i-ated him and when the callouses on his feet fell off he lost 4 inches in height)...as fer Great Grandpa Hal never did find him afta' the 'splosion...then 'bout a week ago a ex president sited him at Hedonism Two, and turned him in fer the reward...so now as fer as we know he's holed up at the new Maximum Security Altiemer's wing at Gitmo...wherever that done be.

Hiram's finally got's the Apple IIe soing we's kin type occasionally...buts we need ta' use Effram who now glows from all orafices as wellin' as just his stick...ta git it some juice....

Hiram and me spent some time at the VA Hospital in Injunaplis....(almost fergot we'd been in the service...a special unit where we took these big signs out on the artillery range at Ft Hood, the stood there as they lobbed stuff our way...)

Soin' y'all mighten see a bit more o' us in the future...an if'n ya wants to just stop by....

As it turns out, a few special friends of ours down at the bureau have set us up a few trailers at Chernobyl Farms. It really is a lovely property, once you get past the animals with extra appendages. We've already a had two-beaked chicken, and a hog with an extra snout, but on the upside, there's always enough to go around, and even seconds for when Big Bertha drops by. It's awfully convenient when we have fish fries. The fish are laying right up there on the surface. We don't even have to trouble the men folk to get their fishing poles. A couple pairs of Ruby Ann's stockings make a sufficient net.

We're back in business bigger and better than ever. We sure hope you boys can make it over to pay us a visit. With all this extra meat and extra large vegetables, we'll even have dinner ready when you get here. ;)

As it turns out, a few special friends of ours down at the bureau have set us up a few trailers at Chernobyl Farms. It really is a lovely property, once you get past the animals with extra appendages. We've already a had two-beaked chicken, and a hog with an extra snout, but on the upside, there's always enough to go around, and even seconds for when Big Bertha drops by. It's awfully convenient when we have fish fries. The fish are laying right up there on the surface. We don't even have to trouble the men folk to get their fishing poles. A couple pairs of Ruby Ann's stockings make a sufficient net.

We're back in business bigger and better than ever. We sure hope you boys can make it over to pay us a visit. With all this extra meat and extra large vegetables, we'll even have dinner ready when you get here. ;)

Well'n seems Effram done found a great interest in if'n maybe some o' them hogs done grown bigger balls....seems that he's opening the Waller Crossin' and is having a heck of a time findin' good size testes...fer their Monday night special with the glowing $1 PBR...

Back