high society and low society meet (open rp)

"Make it up to me, I don't think you are the one who needs to make it up" as my head goes down to your chest and my mouth goes around a nipple, I suck it softly and move to the next one, massaging each breast, I move down to your belly and my tongue plays with your belly button "You can tell me to stop anytime" I say with a smile on my face as my tongue traces down to your

"Huni I already forgive you." She giggled as he kissed down her belly. "But I like where you are going with this making it up to me so you can keeping go. I'm still pretty horny for you baby."
She stroked her nipples softly as she moaned closing her eyes. "I love you." She whispered as one of her hand stroked his back.

his tongue traces down your left leg to your knee, I look up at you and smile, he moves over to the right knee, and goes back up to your belly button, leaving wet marks up and down your upper legs, I pause before going down the center of your belly my tongue traces around the outside of your lips, pausing to suck on your clit, taking it into my mouth and sucking it softly, I then run my tongue up and down your pussy, tasting your sweetness on my tongue, I roll my tongue and slip it inside of you as far as I can with my face pressed against your groin, I swirl my tongue around exploring your pussy, I start to fuck you slowly with my tongue

She grinded against his tongue she was so wet for him. She laid with her hands by her sides just enjoying the pleasure she was receiving. She dug her nails into the bed as she moaned. "Oh baby yes oh baby you make me so happy."

He grabs your butt and pulls pulls your body upwards, he tongue fucks you harder and faster, trying to get his tongue farther into you with each thrust, he can feel your juices running down his chin, he slows down and then stops, leaving his tongue inside you as he tries to lap up your juices, feeling his face all wet, he pulls his tongue, out and moves back up your body until is cock is resting against your pussy.

"Baby I want you to make love to me. Oh baby just make love to me show me how much you love." She kissed him passionately stroking his back. She looked in his eyes as she rubbed herself up against him. She pulled him closer she put her arms round his neck kissing him so passionately. She intertwined her tongue with his as she hugged him. She thought to herself oh god I love him so much its crazy how much I already love him.

he kisses her back with passion, he straddles her and rubs his strong hands down her sides, putting them between her legs he spreads her legs wider as he positions himself between them, grabbing his cock he puts the head against her opening and slowly slides his cock into her, slowly pushing his big cock all the way inside of her, as their groins meet he puts his hands under your butt, taking slow deep strokes he fucks your pussy, making sure you feel every inch of his cock while he feels your pussy tighten around it, he takes one hand from under your butt and licks his fingers, he puts his fingers on your clit and rubs it softly while increasing the speed in which he fucks you, the faster he goes in and out of your pussy the harder he rubs your clit.

She closed her eyes breathing heavily in and out as she felt his strong hands rub down her sides. She let out a low moan. She loved being touched by him he made her feel so loved and happy. When he spread her legs she spread them willingly and widely.

She let out a happy squeal When he put his head against her wet pussy lips. She opened her eyes to look at him as she felt his big cock sliding into her tight hole. She had butterflies as she looked at him. She thought god he probably doesn't know they effect he has on me.
She was slowly starting to thrust her hips upwards to meet his thrusts. "I love you." She whispered into his ear she then kissed his neck softly. As he started to play with her clit she felt like she would be soon cumming for him very soon.

he slows down and stops rubbing her clit, he wants this to last a long time. He takes long deep strokes in and out of her, looking down at her, hes says "I love you baby!" as he kisses her again, he pulls his cock out and helps her to her hands and knees, he kneels behind you and puts his cock back inside of you, holding your hips he again starts taking long deep strokes inside of you

She pushed her hips hard back on his cock. She bite her lip as she felt his balls slapping against her ass. "Baby slide a finger in my ass please." She said. Her boobs were bouncing as she was thrusting her hips backwards. She moaned softly. "Oh baby yes." She stroked her leg softly as she moaned. Her pussy was tight round his cock.

He looked down and spit on her ass, and took his finger and rubbed the spit around her asshole "relax baby" as he slid his finger inside her ass. He thrust harder in her tight pussy as his balls slapped against her, his finger wiggling in her ass stretching it out. Staring at her tight little butt, he leans forward and whispers in your ear, ""can I fuck your ass baby?

She moaned as he slid a finger in her asshole she was so very tight around his finger. She started to cum on his cock as she felt his full finger sliding into her asshole. Her pussy clutched his cock hard as she moaned. She felt her asshole stretching out for him. "Yeah take my ass baby I want you to fuck my ass."

he feels her pussy tighten around his cock as she comes, "Oh yes baby,cum for me"he continues to pump in and out of her pussy slowly as his finger opens her asshole wider, he feels her pussy relax as her climax subsides
"I will be gentle baby" as he pulls his cock out of her pussy and his finger out of her ass. He puts the head of his cock against her tight asshole and slowly pushes it in her ass, feeling her ass grab his hard cock, he pauses "just relax baby" as he slowly pushes another inch into her, again letting her relax around the intrusion of his big hard cock. He slaps her ass softly. "Baby, I love this feeling, I hope you love it too!" as he pushes his cock farther into her ass. Michael grabs her hips firmly as he pushes his cock deeper into your ass. Feeling more resistance with about 3/4 of his cock in you, he stops and stars to pull back until about 1/4 of his cock is still in you, he then pushes it back in a little faster, still not able to get it all the way in. Not wanting to hurt you he backs out and starts to pump your ass with about three forths of his cock, the feeling is imense, your tight ass is gripped tightly around his cock. "Oh yes baby, fuck me with your tight little ass!"

"I love you oh god yes you always make me feel so good." She said as she came to the end of her orgasm. When he spread her asshole wider. "I trust you baby not to hurt me." She moaned out as his cock head slide into her tight pussy. Her ass was so tight. She closed her eyes breathing calmly. She was relaxing. She moaning louder feeling more of him slide into her tight asshole. "Oh god ah that feels good but it hurts too but its good baby." She stuck her ass out pressing hard back on his cock. "Baby go deeper please." She whispered.

She started to stroke her clit softly. She was moaning softly at first but she was starting to scream out in pleasure/pain but the pleasure was worth the pain. "Oh god uh god uh." She called out.

Michael pumps your ass with his cock each time trying to go a little deeper inside of you, watching as he cock slides in and out, seeing your hand rub your clit. Michael wants you to feel so good doing this. He can feel his cock throbbing in your tight ass, "Cum with me baby, cum with me..."

She slide two fingers into her pussy as her other hand stroked her clit. She moaned her body was in so much pleasure as she closed her eyes moaning louder."Cum in my tight ass baby as I finger my tight little pussy." She said as she started to cum on her fingers. "Oh god baby yeah."

"Oh god, yes" as I grab your hips tightly and thrust my cock all the way into your tight little ass, my cock throbbing getting ready to explode as I hear you moaning "Oh Alexis, I cumming..." as I start shooting my hot cum deep inside you little ass "Alexis you are so hot" as I starting pumping your ass as my cum continues to fill your ass, I make a couple more strokes and take my cock out of your ass, cum dripping off it and onto the bed, I watch as you continue to play with your pussy. "Alexis, that was great!"

She moaned as she fell onto her back she was breathing heavily. "Oh baby I love you. I'm glad you enjoyed taking my ass." She leaned over to him and kissed him. "Do you know if Gretchen's still here I'd hate her to be alone when today has been so crazy." She moved closer to him and hugged him. She kissed him.

Last edited:
Michael hugs you back, rubbing his chest against yours, "Do you really want to get dressed and check on Gretchen or stay here with me" as I squeeze your butt.

Michael hugs you back, rubbing his chest against yours, "Do you really want to get dressed and check on Gretchen or stay here with me" as I squeeze your butt

She looked at him and smiled. She loved feeling his warm body against hers. "Well not really I'd prefer to stay here with you. She'll be okay won't she, she is a grown up and I'll check on her tomorrow. Baby can we talk about her. she needs help I think she needs to see someone there's just something that isn't right about her. I think you should make her go see a psychologist. You know I'm so happy with you so I feel bad for her. She doesn't have anyone but you." She looked at him.

Squeezing your butt, I bend down and give you a kiss, "thanks baby that is what I needed" I look into your eyes, "I don't think I can make Gretchen do anything, I guess I need to work on being a better brother to her, before I start ordering her around, besides she has more then just me, she has you too, now lets get some rest it has been a long day" As I lay down on the bed and pull you next to me.

"Huni your a good brother. You just need to try understanding her. She is fragile little girl she hasn't grown. She was handed the world on a silver platter and now its been taken from and it will take awhile for her to get use to. All we need to do is show her we care and that we are there for her. Yes today has been a long day I'm so tired." She yawned and snuggled up to him. She leaned over and kissed him. "Goodnight I love you." She whispered into his ear.

"I love you too"Michael replies as he drifts off to sleep.
Waking early, Michael looks down at your lovely body, thinking (I sure hope she will be happy living with me, I hope Grechen will not be a burdeon on our relationship). Michael quietly gets out of the bed and puts on his robe, he glances back at Alexis again and smiles as he heads off to the den. He calls the office and checks his voice mail, hmm everything seems to be fine there. He checks the clock, oh wow, I thought it was earlier then that as the clock reads 8am. He picks up his phone again and calls the college and asks for George. "Hi George, how have you been, do you have time to meet with me today? I have a check I want to drop off and may have another favor to ask of you" George replies, "Michael, I am free until 9:30 this morning the I have a board meeting to attend, can you come now" "Yes George, I will be there shortly"
Michael returns to the bedroom and takes out his clothes and heads to the bathroom to shower, the hot shower feels good and he wishes he had more time, he quickly showers and dries off, he glances over to the bed and sees you still sleeping, he quickly dresses and writes a short note to you saying he will be back by 10 to help you unpack.
He steps out and realizes he forgot to call his driver, he heads to the garage and grabs the keys to the porsche and drives himself to the college.
"George, thank you for taking the time to meet with me, I haven't had time to write the check yet, I will give you $500,000 today and another $500,000 at the end of the first semester, I am sure the college can find a good use for the money" George looks stunned "My, my"George replies "You have always been so good to the college, you mentioned something about another favor" Michael smiles, "Yes George, you always seem to get right to the point, You have met my sister Gretchen haven't you?" George, nods yes "Part of her inheritance requires her to complete college, I am asking you to accept her, I don't want her treated any different from any other student except for the method of you letting her attend the college. I will pay her tutition and expenses. I will want to be informed of any problems that you have with her, as well, you have met her, she can sometimes be difficut and bratty. can you do this favor for me George?
George grimaces a bit and looks up to Micheal, still holding the chick in his hand, "Of course I can do this for you, have Gretchen come see my assistant Becky tomorrow and we will get her signed up for classes this semester, is there anything else I can help you with Michael?
Michael chuckles and replies "George I think you have done enough for me, as a token of my thanks, I want you to have these keys"
"No Micheal, I can't accept this"George replies
Micheal, replies, "Ï insist you have done a lot for me and my family and are a good friend, your new porsche is sitting out front, you better move it before it gets towed"
As Michael turns away and walks out of Georges office and calls his driver to pick him up.
Michael arrives back home and walks into the bedroom, seeing that you are not in the bed he turns to leave, then he hears the shower running.

She was sad to wake up without Michael by her side. She stretched out and yawned. She noticed there was a note on the bed side table. She picked up the note and read it. She was sad he wasn't going to be back till 10. She had forgot about unpacking. She ran her fingers through her hair. She put on his robe then headed downstairs. She walked into the kitchen and asked Robert to make her a coffee and some french toast. She sat talking to Robert as he made her breakfast. Her mind wandered to Gretchen she wondered where she was. She was worried about her. She wondered how she would manage not having money. She ate her breakfast and sipped on her coffee. She finished her breakfast and went upstairs to go get a shower. She ran her fingers through her hair then turned on the radio and got in the shower. The water was hot and it felt good on her body. She was singing along with the radio. She was in a good mood but she was worrying about how things would be with Gretchen and she hoped everything would be fine. She didn't want any drama. She wondered when Michael would be back. She was lonely and knew he'd be back at 10 but there wasn't a clock in the bathroom so she didn't know what time it was. She was soaping her body up. She was starting to wash the soap off and her hand was wandering down her flat stomach. She ran her fingers over her wet pussy lips.

Michael casually walks over to the bathroom and peeks inside, he sees Alexis in the shower with her fingers rubbing her pussy, Michael smiles and tries to keep hidden from Alexis so that he can watch her.

Back