high society and low society meet (open rp)

"Oh shut up unpacking is boring and anyway I can do it tomorrow." She looked at him and smiled. She was so happy he was hers. She had always wanted a guy he loved her and didn't care about her past and were she came from. She gripped his cock hard. "Are you telling me what to do mister you better behave and do as I say instead of telling me what to do or you will be punished." She said looking at him strictly as she was stroking his cock roughly.

I quit struggling with the rope, "Yes mame, I will behave" as I watch you stroke my big hard cock, wishing you would put your hot lips around it. Trying to see your little bald pussy through your nightie, (thinking maybe if I am good she will put her pussy over my tongue and I can taste her).

"Good boy now how about you be good and suck my nipples." She pushed her boobs in his face. She was rubbing her pussy against his cock. She looked at him as she ran her hand up and down his body.

I eagerly take one of your nipples into my mouth, sucking and biting on it, feeling it grow harder between my lips before I move to the other nipple and do the same. My cock throbbing as your pussy teases it, trying to move my hips to push it harder against you, wishing I could grab you and pull you down on top of me with my big cock buried deep inside of you.

She moans as he sucks on her nipple then the other. Her nipples were both becoming fully hard. She could feel him lifting his hips up she knew he wanted to be in her but she was in control and she wanted to tease him. She grabbed the base of his cock and ran it along her wet pussy lips. She let the head of his cock sliding into her then she pulled away. She stood over his head she spread her legs widely and lowered down to his face. "Make me feel good and I will wrap my mouth round your cock and suck it."

"Ohhh, baby fuck me" as he sees her run her pussy along his cock, disappointed when she steps away. "Umfgmunfury" trying to speak as your pussy is covering my face, I stick my tongue out to taste your juices, I bury my face into your pussy, smelling, tasting enjoying every inch of it. Thinking back a couple days when I tasted it for the first time in the limo, never wanting that sweet taste to leave my lips, I start running my tongue up and down the length of it, pausing to suck on your hardend clit, wanting to rub your clit between my fingers as I fuck you with my tongue..

"No baby you have to wait good things come to those who wait." She said.

She laughed to herself when he tried to speak to her. She moaned when she felt his tongue against her pussy. She grinded her pussy against his tongue. She closed her eyes as she bite her lip. She moaned louder as he sucked on het clit. She ran her hand down his chest and she started to stroke his cock. She moaned in so much pleasure she loved feeling his tongue slide in and out of her pussy.

feeling her hand on my cock again as I fuck her hard with my tongue, wanting so much to have her cum run down my face, I pull my tongue out and suck hard on her clit, biting it softly with my teeth, and then sucking it back and forth between the two as my nose pushes against her ass, wanting so much to spread her ass cheeks with my hands, I try to wrestle my hands free only to feel them get tighter around my wrists, I give up and curl my tongue and shove it hard into her pussy, my chin rubbing against your groin

She started to cum all over his face she moaned loudly. "Oh god yes." Her mind wandered to Cornelia she hoped she wouldn't intrude on their passionate night together.

She was stroking his cock harder she slide off his mouth. She kissed down his chest and she kissed his cock. "Now you've been good so you get treat do you want my mouth around your cock or my pussy."

Not sure who Cornelia is but at this point doesn't care, lapping your juices up before you get off of my face, feeling your cum run down my cheeks, love having your small hands stroke my big cock, now she is giving me a choice, (I know what I want but will she give it to me or is she teasing me again) "Oh baby, I want to feel your tight pussy around my big cock, give it to me good baby!" I scream out

She looked at him and smiled she loved seeing her cum run down his cheeks. She ran her fingers through his hair and quickly kissed him. She wanted his cock in her but she was going to tease him a little first. She stroked his cock.

"Does that cock want to be in me I don't think it does. Why don't you prove it to me and beg. Beg for pussy to be around your cock."

I knew it, she was just teasing me again "I have never begged for anything in my life" as I turn my eyes away from you "You gave me a choice, now please honor my response"

"Do you want me to fuck you or what?" She asked. "Beg if you want me or I won't give you what you want. I have the power your hands are tied so beg."

again I struggle with the ropes around my wrists, wanting to grab you and fuck you hard without having to submit to your demands. Helpless, I quietly say, please fuck me, I beg you, I want your tight pussy around my cock, I want to see you bouncing up and down on my lap, please do it now!

"Oh your bossy baby but seeing as I want you so much I'm gonna give you what you want." She kissed him passionately she stroked his chest. She slide onto his cock. She looked at him and she slide all the way down on his cock. She kissed him passionately and slowly started to bounce up and down on his cock.

Oh god how he has waited all day for this, wanting to grab her tits as she bounces up and down on his cock, "Oh god yes baby, I love it when you fuck me like that, let my hands go so I can play with your tits as you fuck me" "please baby"

"Okay baby I'll un-tie you." She kissed him passionately and untied his hands. She looked deeply in his eyes still kissing him passionately as she started to bounce faster on his cock. Her boobs were bouncing up and down as she bounced. "You know this is all I've wanted all day. I love your cock and I wanted all day."

"I will remember this act the next time I take you to the dungeon." I tell you as I reach up to grab your bouncing tits, trying to grab your nipples but your bouncing to fast. I grab your hips and hold you down on my cock as I turn you over onto your back and start pounding my cock in and out of you, my hands then grab your nipples and pull on them, "So, you like to tease me do you" as I twist slightly on your nipples.

"What did you mean huni?" She asked when he talked of the dungeon. She looked in his eyes as he tried to grab her nipples. She sat on his cock when he held her down on his cock. She wasn't expecting him to turn her round. She thrusted her hips back to meet his thrusts. "Yeah I like to tease you but you said I could take control, did I take it to far?" She asked looking at him as he twisted on her hard nipples she squealed loudly.

She felt weird he was acting different but she tried not to show she was a little uncomfortable.

"Oh baby, I didn't mean to hurt you, I knew you would be in control, I just didn't expect you to make me beg" as I slow my strokes down, enjoying the feel of your pussy around my cock as I move my hands back to your breasts and massage them. "Give me another one of those passionate kisses", as I push all the way inside of you and lay on top of you and put my lips against yours.

"Its okay I'm sorry I made you beg I just got into it so much but I regret it because you were just so cold with me. You hurt my feelings its not okay but its alright I forgive you for hurting my feelings."

She moaned as he massaged her boobs. She looked in his eyes as he pushed all the way in her. She kissed him passionately. She wasn't fully into the kiss but she still kissed him passionately but not with as much passion as normally.

I break off the kiss, I look deep into your eyes, "I am sorry baby, I know I said you could be in control, I guess my mind wasn't into it tonight, so much has happened today and all I could think of was making love to you, then you took control and teased me, made me beg for you and I was a jerk, will you ever forgive me?"

She smiled at him thinking this is the sweet guy I love. "Its okay I forgive you I really do and today has been a long day. I love you and I'm sorry to do you forgive me? Baby you are not a jerk your just not a good submissive." She. laughed. She looked at him she was feeling much better. She stroked his chest. "What do you want me to do to make it up to you fully?" She asked with a playful grin.

Back