High sex drive during ovulation - Tips?

I get this way too. 3 or 4 days a month it feels like my body is screaming "PUT A BABY IN ME". Just have to make do with what you have. I'm sure jumping your man's bones every chance you can will help. Happy Humping!
I have the same challenge when I am fertile. Suddenly get horny for no reason and if I don’t release it becomes uncomfortable so I can be in the mall. Suddenly I’m horny so I go to the ladies bathroom and make myself cum. My body needs to breed. My husband always tries to take me on holiday knows I’m gonna be fertile.

My wife had similar issues when ovulating. It wasn't a problem when we were dating since we were not having sex other than mutual masturbation. I could finer her clit much longer when she was ovulating, but it worked. It was more difficult with the other men she was having sex with. They wanted to enter her as soon as possible, and she wasn't ready. That led to some uncomfortable times when she would push them away and masturbate until she was ready for their cocks. After we married and started having sex, I knew how to allow for extra stimulation to satisfy her.

My wife had similar issues when ovulating. It wasn't a problem when we were dating since we were not having sex other than mutual masturbation. I could finer her clit much longer when she was ovulating, but it worked. It was more difficult with the other men she was having sex with. They wanted to enter her as soon as possible, and she wasn't ready. That led to some uncomfortable times when she would push them away and masturbate until she was ready for their cocks. After we married and started having sex, I knew how to allow for extra stimulation to satisfy her.
I have the same issue

It's a medical balancing act if you're a trans woman, because in theory you have no menstrual cycle to sway you. I get my blood/hormones checked twice a year, though that's just a formality now. When I was new to hrt I'd go through a lot of emotional swings, like a second puberty: sometimes horny, then depressed, tearful or feeling about as sexy as uncooked pastry. Although there's plenty of medical info on those effects, having to live through them was difficult at times.
Now I've become familiar with my body, I can recognise if I'm low on testosterone and feeling like pastry or if I've got zits & acting as horny as a rabbit then I know it's too high. I seldom need to make changes these days. If I was living as a hermit, I doubt I'd ever masturbate, but living with a partner, I pick up on their mood - atm I'm with a man.

Can 💯 identify. My sex drive is through the roof during ovulation. I’m insatiable, horny for no reason, want to fuck at any time, anywhere.

I’m generally a sexual person but during ovulation that is taken up a notch. You’re going to have to keep up. I hope. 😂

So it's a common thing that female sex drive is naturally higher during ovulation (mid way through cycle) and find that mine goes through the roof during this time.

As someone that has pretty much always had multiple orgasms I can keep going a lot longer and find that I need to masturbate 4-5 times a day or right after penetrative sex to relieve the high arousal state during this time. I think the husband would deserve an Olympic gold medal to keep up with me as he cant have multiple orgasms.

Any tips, tricks or experiences from other females? Do you just go with the flow and take the time to enjoy your own company more or try and get your partner to keep up with you?

Would also love to hear a male perspective/exeprience if they also find their partner has waves of high sex drive and if they can keep up with the high demand!
I have noticed this with my wife… specially when she is like… “yes, fuck me, I need to feel you inside… cmon…” and just as I am entering her… “I dont think so, but we might get pregnant”… no way… enough kids already…
Night for me…

Back