Tips for Seducing Mature Neighbors?

jimmy_woods

Virgin
I live in a neighborhood with a wide-range of neighbors from young families to retired empty-nesters. There are a couple older women in the neighborhood who are widows or divorced and still rather attractive. Just curious if anyone has any tips for trying to seduce mature neighbors... thinking that I can't come right out and say "I'd like to have sex with you" (or maybe I could).

I know you’re probably being serious here, but that never stopped me before from giving totally useless advice. The next time you see one of these senior neighbors you might be interested in out and about the neighborhood, put your fanciest suit on and stuff a wad of $100 bills in your pocket. Walk past her and drop the wad on the ground in front of her so she sees it, then make a big deal picking it up. Tell her you won it in Vegas where you stopped on your way back from your ski lodge in Aspen. If that doesn’t get you in the door, join a monastery or move to another neighborhood. Fast. :)

The "rich act" isn't even needed.

As Skipper said, just create situations to interact with them. Be available. The ones who are receptive to seduction will make themselves known. But you have to be in a position to interact with them non-seductively first, and it really helps if you can do that without expectations.

Or, if that's too much effort, then sure, go knock on doors. It could work. Say you want to share fresh baked cookies or fresh squeezed lemonade or something. Or say you're going around offering yard trimming help or oil changes or something. I don't know.

Come up with some innocent icebreaker to see if they'll even show any interest in that. If they do, you could pretty quickly move on to confessing your attraction and inviting them to something more.

It's not complicated, it just takes brass, and the willingness to be told "no thanks." You can't win'em all.

Why don't you just be a nice friendly guy - if they are interested they will hit on you. If offering genuine friendship is too much a hassle for your goals then you will probably come across as a creep.

Well first of all you need to be in situations where any type of seduction could be a possibility.

Perhaps offer to help them across the road, or give them a lift to bingo? ;)
I guess it's just my luck then that my house is located near a crosswalk and I happen to play a mean bingo. I also tend to like early-bird dinners because it's often less crowded and there are some good deals to be had.

I know you’re probably being serious here, but that never stopped me before from giving totally useless advice. The next time you see one of these senior neighbors you might be interested in out and about the neighborhood, put your fanciest suit on and stuff a wad of $100 bills in your pocket. Walk past her and drop the wad on the ground in front of her so she sees it, then make a big deal picking it up. Tell her you won it in Vegas where you stopped on your way back from your ski lodge in Aspen. If that doesn’t get you in the door, join a monastery or move to another neighborhood. Fast. :)
So you're saying that I should dress up like the Monopoly man?

I live in a neighborhood with a wide-range of neighbors from young families to retired empty-nesters. There are a couple older women in the neighborhood who are widows or divorced and still rather attractive. Just curious if anyone has any tips for trying to seduce mature neighbors... thinking that I can't come right out and say "I'd like to have sex with you" (or maybe I could).
The best way is to offer DIY services, fixing tap leaks, changing lightbulbs etc. The mature girls will call on you next time they need something fixed. When they offer payment refuse and say it was your pleasure .
soon she will be thinking of ways to repay yu.

I am 58 and recently living on my own. I own the house, so I can't call the landlord for help.
I often have issues with light bulbs on ceiling fans on 9' ceilings and really heavy stuff.

Be patient to wait for your first break.

The light blew in my garage. If you noticed me backing into the garage, you may also notice how dark it is. When you see me again, mention noticing and being concerned for my safety. Offer to change it.
At that point, I would have asked if you mind changing the one in the kitchen too.

Let me know how you are available to help, when I decline, remind me many hands make light work. Instead of doing it for me, I may accept someone taller and stronger to help. Someone with better power tools, etc.

Since I love younger men, it probably wouldn't bee too hard to seduce me. Or get me seducing you.

Why don't you just be a nice friendly guy - if they are interested they will hit on you. If offering genuine friendship is too much a hassle for your goals then you will probably come across as a creep.
Yep, this. Also, mature women have pretty good bullshit radar 🤣

I am 58 and recently living on my own. I own the house, so I can't call the landlord for help.
I often have issues with light bulbs on ceiling fans on 9' ceilings and really heavy stuff.

Be patient to wait for your first break.

The light blew in my garage. If you noticed me backing into the garage, you may also notice how dark it is. When you see me again, mention noticing and being concerned for my safety. Offer to change it.
At that point, I would have asked if you mind changing the one in the kitchen too.

Let me know how you are available to help, when I decline, remind me many hands make light work. Instead of doing it for me, I may accept someone taller and stronger to help. Someone with better power tools, etc.

Since I love younger men, it probably wouldn't bee too hard to seduce me. Or get me seducing you.

Great perspective & insight - thank you for that. Seems like it's all about being available and building that relationship.

Out of curiosity, have you been in a situation like this yet? Perhaps not since you've only been recently living alone, but are there any younger men in your neighborhood that you've been eyeing?

I live in a 55 plus community. So there are not a lot of younger men
My neighbor told me her son was moving in.
He would still be over forty.

That doesn't mean I don't have my boy toy.
We met on a different site then here.
He graduated college in may and we met in August.
He was away for a couple months with a new job.
I saw him about three weeks ago. Much more mature and more dominant.

He should be home this weekend through the holidays.

One can only hope.

Men in their fifties bring one condom.
Men in their thirties and forties bring a three pack.
He brought a brand new box of ten.

I live in a 55 plus community. So there are not a lot of younger men
My neighbor told me her son was moving in.
He would still be over forty.

That doesn't mean I don't have my boy toy.
We met on a different site then here.
He graduated college in may and we met in August.
He was away for a couple months with a new job.
I saw him about three weeks ago. Much more mature and more dominant.

He should be home this weekend through the holidays.

One can only hope.

Men in their fifties bring one condom.
Men in their thirties and forties bring a three pack.
He brought a brand new box of ten.

Sounds like you're in for a very exciting & pleasurable couple weeks! Have fun and I hope your boy toy can keep up with you!

Let me know if he ever gets worn down though - I am willing to volunteer to sub in for him, so that he can have a rest every once in a while ;)

Just get after it. Say hello and have a rock hard bulge for admiration. Second encounter---fondle it as you speak---respond to any indication she/they are interested. Shyness can cost fucking opportunities.

Learn to play mahjong, take wine, and be a good listener

Back