Question About Post Coital Dressing

cartepostalelondon

Experienced
I'm not sure if this belongs here or not. Apologies also for the vague title.

For women who live in hot countries, if you were to have sex with an ex partner at their place (they live alone) and woke up early and went to the bathroom, would you be likely to put on, say their or your tshirt/shirt etc or go naked?

Thanks for reading, I'm writing a story in which this scenario appears.

Last edited:
I have never gotten dressed or put on a shirt to go to the bathroom after a hookup, regardless of the weather.

I think a better question might be what would work best in your story? It’s fiction, after all. You, the author, can have the MFC do whatever you want her to do. I understand why you are asking, I think, but it’s entirely your call.
Yup, this.
Personally I’d say f it isn’t too cold in the house (air-conditioning can be too much for me sometimes) and no innocent bystanders to scare, I’d se no reason to get dressed but I know a lot of women who would.

I have never gotten dressed or put on a shirt to go to the bathroom after a hookup, regardless of the weather.
you should have, one of your men ight have worn your panties hoe, Besides, i love it when a mate comes back to bed with one of my dress shirts have unbuttoned.I've worn a couple dates leggings home.

Just to the bathroom and back to bed? I’d be naked. I’d grab a sheet to wrap up in before I’d put clothes on if it were cold or I was going to have coffee or something more than just to the bathroom.

I think a better question might be what would work best in your story? It’s fiction, after all. You, the author, can have the MFC do whatever you want her to do. I understand why you are asking, I think, but it’s entirely your call.
Thanks! That's probably the answer I'm looking for, but am not sure which I'd rather, so thought I'd ask as I wanted to make it at least believable

Both are certainly believable. IRL, one woman will go starkers, another will pull on a t-shirt, a third just panties, a fourth will find his bathrobe.

Now - which of those is going to make your story better?

Hint - any of them. Really. Depending on where you take it from there, all four of them could work very well. How? Well, baby-bare is always fun for men to see and you can have him watch her as she returns; fun ensues. The thin fabric of a t-shirt leaves her nipples quite obvious to his eyes. Panties (and there are a dozen or three types) cling to her bum like a second skin and... His bathrobe conceals, but slips open a little to reveal... It's all up to you and where you want the tale to go.

Good luck!

Edit. The obvious point (which I completely forgot) is that everything here is fantasy. Pizza delivery boys go entire careers without being greeted at the door by a trio of naked cheerleaders, for instance. My point is that sticking strictly to reality isn’t the way to succeed here.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this belongs here or not. Apologies also for the vague title.

For women who live in hot countries, if you were to have sex with an ex partner at their place (they live alone) and woke up early and went to the bathroom, would you be likely to put on, say their or your tshirt/shirt etc or go naked?

Thanks for ewading, I'm writing a story in which this scenario appears.
As others have said, it's your call. But I think nothing is sexier than a woman wearing a man's dress shirt, open of course.

you should have, one of your men ight have worn your panties hoe, Besides, i love it when a mate comes back to bed with one of my dress shirts have unbuttoned.I've worn a couple dates leggings home.
In my (not so great) experience they just wanted me naked. They usually were asleep when I went to the bathroom.

Plus in most cases I don't think their shirts would have fit me, they would have been too small.

In my (not so great) experience they just wanted me naked. They usually were asleep when I went to the bathroom.

Plus in most cases I don't think their shirts would have fit me, they would have been too small.
Hmmmm. My shirt from the night before was going to be it, but now you come to mentoon it, my MFC is quite busty, so maybe not.
Both are certainly believable. IRL, one woman will go starkers, another will pull on a t-shirt, a third just panties, a fourth will find his bathrobe.

Now - which of those is going to make your story better?

Hint - any of them. Really. Depending on where you take it from there, all four of them could work very well. How? Well, baby-bare is always fun for men to see and you can have him watch her as she returns; fun ensues. The thin fabric of a t-shirt leaves her nipples quite obvious to his eyes. Panties (and there are a dozen or three types) cling to her bum like a second skin and... His bathrobe conceals, but slips open a little to reveal... It's all up to you and where you want the tale to go.

Good luck!

Edit. The obvious point (which I completely forgot) is that everything here is fantasy. Pizza delivery boys go entire careers without being greeted at the door by a trio of naked cheerleaders, for instance. My point is that sticking strictly to reality isn’t the way to succeed here.
So many choices. I get your point though.

Last edited:
Depends where the bathroom is. If it’s en suite, I’ll stay naked. If I have to leave the room I’m throwing on a robe or a big tshirt, even if they live alone.

Back