Hidden Submissiveness in Public

I wear his plug, chastity cage and ball stretcher in public. Nobody knows, but he does! I wonder how many people in that store have a similar secret???

I wear his plug, chastity cage and ball stretcher in public. Nobody knows, but he does! I wonder how many people in that store have a similar secret???
While this place is not a great place to judge the general public, you probably would be shocked at what people wear under their clothing. While probably more benign and common than what you wear granted, I bet quite a few men wear panties, and some women have insertions, etc.

While I do not engage in that, I think for many it is a basic human element: I will wear something shocking no one knows about.

Good for them!

I once had a foreman, a very big and burly man who was married and everything, who wore pantyhose in the dead of winter for warmth. I tried it and I think it was warmer without bulking up my outer clothing, but I was too afraid I would get in an accident, or some other situation where it would be revealed that I was wearing pantyhose. But that is me. Some people like that kind of vulnerability; not really a probable outcome, but then again, they might get caught. That has a lot of appeal to people living in a very boring and predictable life.

That nerdy bookworm lady in the coffee shop? She might have a butt plug inside her as she is reading. Who knows, and good for people for being adventurous... like you!

Yes I have actually done similar things on the sub side over the years
Butt plugs to the opera a dress that had see through fabric (over coat ) till we got the booth
Eternity collar to formal functions so anyone in the lifestyle would know what my necklace really was about
And a few other things

I do love a lady wearing a pearl thong to a formal event or high end restaurant, as well.
Yes I have actually done similar things on the sub side over the years
Butt plugs to the opera a dress that had see through fabric (over coat ) till we got the booth
Eternity collar to formal functions so anyone in the lifestyle would know what my necklace really was about
And a few other things

The farthest I have gone with this is pink nylons, no socks under my jeans with a tampon in my ass. I loved that she made me stay in the store where there were people I knew for an extra long time.

Back