Giving up control in public

Traderdc

Virgin
I have discovered a love for inserting a wireless anal toy in my butt, and giving the remote control to my Dom / date for the evening. Letting them enjoy control, but in a public setting where nobody is in on the game. As the vibrator is amped up, i need to keep control and hide my pleasure. The risk of letting a restaurant/cafe/theatre full of patrons know i am orgasming is awesome - makes the experience 10 times better. Does anyone else do this, or something similar?

we have a few lovense toys. I remember once I was wearing a hush I think. We were in the store and it was hitting the right spot. And my wife was having fun turning it on and off. Well, a lady had taken notice. We left at about the same time and when we left the lady showed my wife the lovense app on her phone and said ”fun aren’t they”

Sometimes it funny because little thing you think about giving up control in public some might see as being nice. Like carrying my wife’s purse. We go shopping together I’ll bag the groceries while she’s at the register. And even tho she has a card of her own(same card just her name on it) she has me give her my wallet so she can get my card out to pay. But it’s just little things that if you were to pay attention you would know.

I have discovered a love for inserting a wireless anal toy in my butt, and giving the remote control to my Dom / date for the evening. Letting them enjoy control, but in a public setting where nobody is in on the game. As the vibrator is amped up, i need to keep control and hide my pleasure. The risk of letting a restaurant/cafe/theatre full of patrons know i am orgasming is awesome - makes the experience 10 times better. Does anyone else do this, or something similar?
I have one i frequently wear on the skytrain/metro on my way to meet up with my partner. Sometimes I use a set rhythm and sometimes I send him the control link and let him tease me as he pleases while I’m in public. We’ve also used it at the grocery store, walking down the street, etc. Needless to say on those days I arrive ready to play!

I bought a Love Sense toy. Inserting it and giving control to Sir gives Him the opportunity to make damn sure He is on my mind when he slides that control on His phone. Can't wait!!

Last summer my wife sent me to the grocery store with a buttplug in my ass. It wasn’t the remote control kind, just a traditional vibrating butt plug.

I was having prostate orgasms left, right and center. (Not the kind where I came, but just intense prostate contractions.) I could barely walk. When I got home she greeted me at the door, smiling. I almost couldn’t get out of the truck!

Would love to repeat that, but it did get pretty uncomfortable after a while.

I was telling my wife about this post ☝️☝️☝️

today and she reminded me that we were FaceTiming while I was at the store. She smirked and told me how I could barely hold my shit together.

How quickly I forget.

This can be a lot of fun in the right environment with the right controller.

This was a lot of fun when I had a really nice body and better self esteem.
Sounds like you have a few naughty stories, Kris. We can only be so lucky for you to share a few.

I'd like to be able to have a mistress slap my face in front of other women...Nurse waitresses, wife slap my face in front of mother in law, or her sister, etc...assuming the onlooker was pleased to see it.

I would totally love this. There is something some kinky and daring about being hidden in plain sight and being submissive.

we have a few lovense toys. I remember once I was wearing a hush I think. We were in the store and it was hitting the right spot. And my wife was having fun turning it on and off. Well, a lady had taken notice. We left at about the same time and when we left the lady showed my wife the lovense app on her phone and said ”fun aren’t they”
WOW! a dream come true! lol

I am thinking about getting one soon... it seems its worth it...

WOW! a dream come true! lol

I am thinking about getting one soon... it seems its worth it...

They are. They are kinda on the spendy side. You can find some others that are similar and offer the same type of app to control but they all get bad reviews. We look at it this way, the most expensive toy you buy it one that doesn’t last, doesn’t work right or doesn’t get used.

This can be a lot of fun in the right environment with the right controller.

This was a lot of fun when I had a really nice body and better self esteem.
I wouldn’t worry about your body type.
All are welcome here. As far as self esteem, we can help with that too!
Be yourself, be proud of yourself.
Body and mind. That will open many doors

That's fantastic!

Have been with my dom out to eat. Nice restaurant. Dimly lit. Booth seating. Instructed me to slide under the table that had a table cloth and suck his cock. He used one hand to guide my head. The waiter stopped by as I was sucking his cock but did not notice. As he came he pushed my head onto the length of his hard cock and released his cum. At the right time he had me surface, un-noticed. He commented how good it felt and we toasted with our wine.

I didn't realize that this was an option for guys until recently. I ordered one a couple days ago at the suggestion of my dom. I have a vague idea of what to expect due to varying reports of the reaction men get, but the just idea of it is quite exciting.

Remote vibrating is so fun. boredasianwifey you are so right. Turning it on just as wife was ordering food and suddenly she could not put together a sentence or thought. Waiter was looking at her like she was having a stroke. I was trying my best not burst out laughing. Finally I turned it off and she was able to gather her thoughts and order her food...lol. Then another time we were out at a bar with freinds and I was having fun turning it on every time she got in a conversation. Freinds let looking at her like WTF is wrong with you. Then I secretly gave the control to someone else and told them push the button and watch her. Before I knew it the button was making the rounds. Wife suddenly realized I did not have the button when both my hands were on the table and it started up. Waht a great night of fun as she tried to figure out who had it to get it back. She was bright red with embarrassment but loved every minute of it.

Back