Giving up control in public

I didn't realize that this was an option for guys until recently. I ordered one a couple days ago at the suggestion of my dom. I have a vague idea of what to expect due to varying reports of the reaction men get, but the just idea of it is quite exciting.
I did not know either. Then unknown to me my fiancé ordered a remote control vibrating butt plug to use on me. Figured turn about is fair play. Took a few days of trying before I could get it in. (apparently I am a tight ass...lol) Have not tried it out and about yet but kind of looking forward to it,,,,,I think.

Last summer my wife sent me to the grocery store with a buttplug in my ass. It wasn’t the remote control kind, just a traditional vibrating butt plug.

I was having prostate orgasms left, right and center. (Not the kind where I came, but just intense prostate contractions.) I could barely walk. When I got home she greeted me at the door, smiling. I almost couldn’t get out of the truck!

Would love to repeat that, but it did get pretty uncomfortable after a while.
Fun wife!

I love the idea but haven't done it. I've got a Lovense prostate massager for trying it.

Once I picked up the girlfriend at the airport with the instruction to cum out with no panties and the remote control vibrator inserted and on - wearing a sundress of course. She did and then asked for some new makeup. How could I refuse. I was playing with her by turning the vibrator on and off in the store. The cashier asked if she found everything she needed and I turned the vibrator on high. She grabbed the counter and managed to stifle her moan and nodding her head muttered a weak "yes" - to the cashier's question and to my control at the moment.

Back