Hidden Submissiveness in Public

If I’m carrying my wallet when we are out shopping, when it’s time to pay she will have me give her my wallet and use my card to pay(even tho she has the same card in her purse).

I’d love to hear more about this. I’d like my partner to be more dominant, but in a sensual way. I’d like him to be more territorial in public and more chivalrous. He has been at various times in our relationship, but I’m feeling like I’d appreciate it more recently. It’s not in a worship kind of way, but more in an “I’m the alpha” kind of way.

Choosing what i wear, or what choices I'll have on the menu at restaurants. Some of my jewelry is very submissive in under text. Chokers instead of a collar or a high laying necklace. Metallic clinky wristbands signifiying cuffs or links on me that only he can take off. Having writing across my body under my clothes. Having his bitemarks across my chest just out of sight or a dildo set inside me all night while we are out. Having him hold onto my credit/debit card to pay when we are out and using my cards. Bringing him stuff from the car or a room at a suggestion with a specific phrase. Sitting on his lap at parties we attend together or being the one to pour his drinks. Flirting with men when he wants me too just to show off how easily he can bring me back to his side or to see if they would come back with us. If we are driving anywhere he is the driver and has control of the music and temp unless there is a specific reason not to.

Lots of things as small signs of submission and the relationship if one knew what they were.

Posted this in Fetish and Sexuality, might be better here:

I’ve been feeling super submissive recently. And when I feel this way, my biggest fetish is wearing panties.

Currently sitting at a hopping hotel bar in California, having a late dinner, in a polo shirt, shorts and pink and white polka dot silk panties (my wife’s) and my pink jeweled butt plug.

Looking around the bar, I wonder if anyone else is hiding something private underneath.

Does anyone else go out and get a thrill from having something private and intimate on/in but out of public view?
Great idea. I just gave my submissive the task!

Since I’ve worn panties 365/24/7 for many years, it’d take a little more than panties to excite me, but my Wife and I do wear matching panties for special occasions and I do like that. I consider it to be quite a privilege and a tease to be wearing the same panties as Her when we are out with friends or out to dinner! Always Her choice, of course!

I've worn panties and my chastity cage out into public before. When i'm dressed that way under my street clothes, i often wonder if my panties are cuter than the women that are around me.

I would like to get a remote controlled plug that someone can control as i wear it throughout the day.

I personally do not believe a submissive person can hide their submissiveness even in a public situation. They may try to deceive everyone as to their true feelings but it can show itself at a moments notice. At least it is true with me.

I personally do not believe a submissive person can hide their submissiveness even in a public situation. They may try to deceive everyone as to their true feelings but it can show itself at a moments notice. At least it is true with me.
There is a whole world of BDSM and this is not true for most.

I’d love to hear more about this. I’d like my partner to be more dominant, but in a sensual way. I’d like him to be more territorial in public and more chivalrous. He has been at various times in our relationship, but I’m feeling like I’d appreciate it more recently. It’s not in a worship kind of way, but more in an “I’m the alpha” kind of way.
I hate to be negative, but ALPHA can't be taught.
My ex was blue-collar athlete raised. He was physically strong and had amazing shoulders and arms.
Yet he never exuded strength or alpha even with his 6'1" frame.

His best friend is a quiet alpha. He holds doors open, opens car doors, helps you into your coat, and is 100% a top.

For years, we went with his friend and wife. His friend would open my car door, and close me in. Then he would open his wife's door to close her in.

My non-alpha husband never picked up on it.

interesting topic
I was wondering How

I have a question .How does one hide a cock cage with normal dress wear.
How does one pee without making mess?

interesting topic
I was wondering How

I have a question .How does one hide a cock cage with normal dress wear.
How does one pee without making mess?

Some clothing make it more noticeable than others. No one knows it just looks like a bulge. Dressing a little on the baggy side works well.

My cage has a urethra tube, it’s more maintenance but much better. Things that don’t get mentioned is depending on the cage if things don’t line up correctly you can spray urine. Also theres really no way to empty the penis of urine so drip happens. With the urethral tube I can pee standing or sitting. I know this all sounds sexy but it is a part of it.

I’ve been feeling super submissive recently. And when I feel this way, my biggest fetish is wearing panties.

Currently sitting at a hopping hotel bar in California, having a late dinner, in a polo shirt, shorts and pink and white polka dot silk panties (my wife’s) and my pink jeweled butt plug.

Looking around the bar, I wonder if anyone else is hiding something private underneath.

Does anyone else go out and get a thrill from having something private and intimate on/in but out of public view?

i go on walks wearing very tight running pants when it is cold so i have major shrikage and my little dick is only about an inch and very noticable. some woman glance, some look away with a smile, some pay not attention, and my favorite is when they gawk and then smile at me...

My ex was blue-collar athlete raised. He was physically strong and had amazing shoulders and arms.

His best friend is a quiet alpha. He holds doors open, opens car doors, helps you into your coat, and is 100% a top.

For years, we went with his friend and wife. His friend would open my car door, and close me in. Then he would open his wife's door to close her in.

Where I’m from what your speaking of was taught as good manners.

Although I believe you that ALPHA can’t be taught, your examples confuse me. I am a submissive male, dedicated to serving Women, and I do all of the things you describe. My Wife is proud that I am almost always the most attentive male when we are with a group of couples. We have some very ALPHA male friends who tend to be more on the “me-first” and self centered side of the continuum. They certainly do not treat their wives like a Queen, like I do.

I started wearing chastity last week and have it on as we speak. Even at work. I've also been going out with panties under my casual clothes and sometimes plugged.

Although I believe you that ALPHA can’t be taught, your examples confuse me. I am a submissive male, dedicated to serving Women, and I do all of the things you describe. My Wife is proud that I am almost always the most attentive male when we are with a group of couples. We have some very ALPHA male friends who tend to be more on the “me-first” and self centered side of the continuum. They certainly do not treat their wives like a Queen, like I do.

I agree. Good manners isn’t an alpha trait.

Back