Hidden Submissiveness in Public

MiaDani80

Experienced, Curious
Posted this in Fetish and Sexuality, might be better here:

I’ve been feeling super submissive recently. And when I feel this way, my biggest fetish is wearing panties.

Currently sitting at a hopping hotel bar in California, having a late dinner, in a polo shirt, shorts and pink and white polka dot silk panties (my wife’s) and my pink jeweled butt plug.

Looking around the bar, I wonder if anyone else is hiding something private underneath.

Does anyone else go out and get a thrill from having something private and intimate on/in but out of public view?

I wear panties all of the time and, while the sexual thrill has passed I still enjoy knowing that I have a secret and wondering who else in the room might have a similar one.

I wear women's thongs everyday to work, love how it feels riding my ass and it is hot knowing that no one else knows. I have also worn thigh highs under my pants at work have yet to put a plug in when I go to work, but I will someday

I use to visit a Berlin brothel a few years back and had every intention of, but never got around to, when the madam brings the ladies, usually 5 of them, for me to choose I thought about paying her 20 euros in advance if she would slap my face in front of them and admonish me for not standing when the women entered the room.
I'd like to have a woman slap my face in front of several other woman...for not listening or paying attention when she spoke.
For now, just my fantasies.

I’ve been feeling super submissive recently. And when I feel this way, my biggest fetish is wearing panties.

Currently sitting at a hopping hotel bar in California, having a late dinner, in a polo shirt, shorts and pink and white polka dot silk panties (my wife’s) and my pink jeweled butt plug.

Looking around the bar, I wonder if anyone else is hiding something private underneath.

Does anyone else go out and get a thrill from having something private and intimate on/in but out of public view?
Yes, similar here. Had high pressure/management roles for years. Submission to me is an escape. I've done various things for dominants over the years.

Caged, and panties to work.

Lunchtime meets, slipping out to suck cock while caged/panties.

Being caged 24/7 for over a month for a lit friend, was hugely erotic.

I don't see anything submissive in this. You make no mention of submitting to anyone but your own desires. Or BDSM. I think your first choice was a better one.

While having a bite, sitting at a cafeteria table perusing a book from the sexology section of a large book store….a young man followed a nicely dressed woman to an adjacent table. She was attractive….
His uh….outfit was bound to draw attention….ear rings, nails shaped and pink, pretty blouse….girl shorts….girl sandals.
She saw me checking him out….said “hi” and waited for him to pull her chair out.
He was…awkward…kept his eyes downward…..
I smiled with a mouth full. She ordered him around to get iced tea, sweetener, napkins. Poor ”they” I mused to myself while allowing the title of my subject title SEXOTIC to be seen.
She introduced herself “Hi, I’m Amanda”. Gesturing toward her helper Amanda said “this is Jaime”.
Jamie blushed, then smiled self consciously.
”Jaimie is my bitch today” Amanda said, as if the situation wasn’t obvious enough.
We shared our stories. Amanda is gay….came out early in life. Jaime had until this particular day, been in the closet.

Last edited:
I don't see anything submissive in this. You make no mention of submitting to anyone but your own desires. Or BDSM. I think your first choice was a better one.

I get what your saying. The posters are describing what they believe are their submissive acts but leaving out to whom or what they are submissive to.

Hidden Submissiveness in Public​

In my case I’m submissive to my wife. I wear a chastity cage under my cloths to which she has the key.

There are other sutltel acts that if you don’t have any context you would think are good manners. On occasion we wave a lovense remote butt plug that she controls with her phone that she will have me wear while we are out. Her having the control and being able to turn it on in any situation is submitting a lot of control to her.

Last edited:
i wrote "i love cock" on my exwife's ass and she had to walk around like that.

This reminds me of a couple we were aquainted with years ago, because our kids played together in kindergarten.
When the wife picked up the kid once, her shirt rode up and I saw that she had her husbands name written like a tramp stamp over her lower back.
It could have been a tatoo, but I would guess written with a sharpie and it intrigued me no end at the time.

When we are out and about she carry's my wallet. And even tho we have a shared account and each have our own cards. While out she uses the card in my wallet. This isn’t findom but a subtle way of showing others whos in control.

Last edited:
Just tonight I went to my part time job with my cock caged, and wearing my Lovense butt plug. I have a friend that likes to control my toy, she was controlling it while I was working, felt great and my cage was dripping with pre-cum when I finished.

I do enjoy wearing a plug out sometimes. Like having that dirty little secret. Also enjoy having marks on my body from daddy.

Last time we went out to dinner daddy spanked me with the cane and the crop on my bottom and on my breasts. I had gotten dressed and it was right before we left. I liked wearing those red stripes from daddy and having no one else in the restaurant know.

You are discovering your kink! Maybe one day you can share them with your wife too!

When out in public I walk beside and hold my wife by the wrist not the hand.

I'm on day 3 of forced pantie wearing by my Domme.
Day 14 of denial.
Which is part of a 7 day+ non touch protoccol. I must sit to pee, wash my self with a cloth and not touch at all skin to skin. Last week was the opposite where I had constant contact, but all through clothing culminating in a 3+hr edging session, directed by miss over skype

The burgundy colored lace on front is rubbing everything.
The tback satin is deep in my crack.
Im randomly getting erections going about my day.
There is a pin point pressure behind the head. It feels like a lump of semen just waiting to eject.
She is never more than 3 seconds from my mind.

Last nite I literally thrashed on the bed in anger and frustration, as the lace continued to make me hard while I tried to concentrate on something non sexual. I ended up humping the pillow for a few seconds. Then realized that was an infraction and punishment would be meted out.

Thursday I move to no underwear until Monday.
While doing this 'simple' task of sufferance for Miss, I'm also researching kinks for her. 5 of them. I must share 2 Lit stories per day per kink with her. My wifes tiny panties are stretching to breaking point as I read stories to find the right kinks. At this point I've given up finding good stories. Just something that fulfills the requirement and doesnt drive me insane. But also careful not to give her ideas or indications that I might like a certain other kink that is not on the list.

I'm sharing this why? Because she is unavailable to me to share with... only other fellow Lit stalkers would understand.
Send calm thoughts my way!!!!

Back