Help! Mrtenant Wants a New Avatar

Mrtenant

Lord of Chaos
Help a brother out?

Looking for suggestions on a new AV. Nothing is off the table.

Describe it or post a pic or link of it.

Don't be shy.

A giant cock, yes.. but of the rooster variety.
Well that's a start.
I'll put that in the maybe category.

Hmmmm, seems like that my convey the message I like farm animals for some reason. And while I have nothing against farm animals, on Lit that might mean something else. šŸ˜£

maybe not šŸ˜³

Hmmmm, a rooster is the only suggestion. Yeesh.

And I thought this was a creative fun bunch of people? Help a brother out?

Housing tenement
you mean something like this? is this really Lit Material? hmmmm...... I'll think about it.o_O Thanks for the contribution;)

020884b82c465e073d153d78ca7245fa80-west-side-story.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

A picture of a wide place of worship.

Hint
Broadchurch maybe a uk centric

So to recap...

@JustAnotherFlower seems to be in favor of a cockatar but by someone named Rooster
@13Fantasies thinks it should be some scary slum building that represents worldliness of some sort
@Btq97 thinks it should be some place of wide worship, like a fat penis or something
@tnman03 thinks I should have the tin man taking a piss..... cute but, so water sporty. Not my style
@Moochienanu thinks I should do mountains (I love mountains and hers are spectacular) - I said that out loud, didn't I? Or a cartoony girl
@AmberLGreen thinks I should posting sex for rent somehow. Thank you Amber. Rentals are great, non permanent, kinda sleazy. And later, now more ideas but with penis imagery. It is Lit. Keep em cumming
@crazychemgirl thinks I should post up as a chic flossing my ass with some rainbow cloth. Great idea! And later with some totally stylistic stuff to tease the intellect. Good stuff.

Unless I am much mistaken about my interpretation...anyway

These are great starts. But, nothing screams out at me that this is the ONE

Next!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
So to recap...

@JustAnotherFlower seems to be in favor of a cockatar but by someone named Rooster
@13Fantasies thinks it should be some scary slum building that represents worldliness of some sort
@Btq97 thinks it should be some place of wide worship, like a fat penis or something

Unless I am much mistaken about my interpretation...anyway

These are great starts. But, nothing screams out at me that this is the ONE

Next!

I think you should pick a place you love (an example might be the cascade mountains šŸ¤·šŸ¼) and then use thatā€¦

Or do like me and make an av with one of those silly makers. šŸ˜œ

IMG_1278.jpegIMG_1277.jpegIMG_1275.jpegIMG_1276.jpeg
Havenā€™t really read what you like or are looking for so I have just gone with the ā€œTenantā€ part of your name and would suggest these

I think you should pick a place you love (an example might be the cascade mountains šŸ¤·šŸ¼) and then use thatā€¦

Or do like me and make an av with one of those silly makers. šŸ˜œ
Hiya Moochie,

Sensible, fun and creative. A two fer one in one post. That's a good maybe. I'll think about it.

Place I love...kind of like the sailing guy in my current one?

And a silly made up one. Yours is cute, yes. Though, for me, that might send the wrong message. I mean, one...I'm a very serious guy- everyone knows it. Two- well, that is obviously a female image there and I have enough guys around here hitting on me without that.

Thank you!

Hiya CCG! Hrmmmmmm....Idk what to make of that. Its flamboyant, kinda wild, feminine overtones maybe...unless we're talking about that guitarist towards the back. Tbh, this looks like it might be better for you! Btw, I do that with bath towels after my shower. Drives MrsT crazy!
Fair lol ā€¦ hereā€™s some other suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpeg
    IMG_0398.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0396.jpeg
    IMG_0396.jpeg
    836.7 KB · Views: 2
Trying to get the creative juices flowing

IMG_1279.png

Something natural and kind of outdoorsy

IMG_1280.png

Being celebrated by the masses

IMG_1282.jpeg

Something culinary (would probably end up as a discussion on the controversial thread seeing as it is food)

Back