Hearing what your wife did with ex's

Im with the camp here who loves this type of play. I had an ex gf who loved to tell me all about her past exploits, usually while stroking me or having me slowly fuck her gorgeous 38 D's.

My fiancé now has quite the sordid past and when she's in the mood to share details it always makes for some extra intense orgasms for both of us.

My wife has had more women than me, and had enough men to fill a double decker bus.

She used to be filthy.

Unfortunately I don't benefit for any of this.

yep, it's funny how things change..when in my 20s it would get me pissed, in my 40s it turns me on..what can you do?

yep, it's funny how things change..when in my 20s it would get me pissed, in my 40s it turns me on..what can you do?

Yes, this is me exactly. My wife and I were pushing twenty when we got together. Back then if it came out there were many other guys before me I would have dumped her soon after. But now I wish a number of men had fucked her before. And continued throughout our marriage.

Yes, this is me exactly. My wife and I were pushing twenty when we got together. Back then if it came out there were many other guys before me I would have dumped her soon after. But now I wish a number of men had fucked her before. And continued throughout our marriage.

That was my biggest fear as a younger man. I worked days, she worked nights and I was always worried about what could happen while I was at work. Nothing ever did but, I was a paranoid newlywed. I would have divorced her and kicked the guy’s ass if it did happen.

Fast forward to two weeks ago, I watched my wife fuck another guy for 30 minutes straight and enjoyed it. My wife and him had great sexual chemistry and I would watch them again.

Funny how things change.

my girl had 2 guys before me and out of which one gut still call her (just call), sometimes she tell me how she lost her virginity and then how she did oral sex or fucked without condom. It turns me but at the same time i feel jealous as well.

my girl had 2 guys before me and out of which one gut still call her (just call), sometimes she tell me how she lost her virginity and then how she did oral sex or fucked without condom. It turns me but at the same time i feel jealous as well.
Do you fantasize about her first pushing his penis into her soft, innocent, "pure" good-girl Christian-girl pussy, which had never been fucked before?

Do you like to picture her holding him tight as she allows him to be the first to fuck her?

then how she did oral sex or fucked without condom.
Do you fantasize how she reacted to his raw penis entering & fucking her pussy?
Can you visualize his spermy cum conquering her?

Last edited:
If you accept me as who I am, then you would be interested in how I became the person you love, and all the people who brought me to now.

Love this

I was actually just sitting next to my 44yo milf wife of 20years and we were watching tv when of all things a commercial about a dog triggered me saying huh your old dog when we were dating didnt like me. Probobly said mommy you have another boy over in your bed this week. And wife justblooked at me smuled and said she sure did. I was so fucking turned on. Inpressed butbof course ahe changed the subject but i do know she was fucking another guy while dating ne so its so hot ti rhinkni mightbhave gotton sloppy aeconds at least once from her. Mmmmmmmmm

Back