Hearing what your wife did with ex's

I knew my wife long before we became a couple and eventually married. She's been married twice before, both times to abusive men (physical in the first marriage, verbal in the second), and she's been with 23 more men, ranging from one night stands to relationships lasting from a month or two to a couple years. With the exception of 2-3 of them, it seems like most of them didn't measure up. Being circumcised, most of them had trouble coming, and the majority were indifferent lovers.

From what I gather, only one made her really horny, equal to the horniness she feels since we became a couple. Her last husband didn't even want to have sex; she went without it for more than seven years, and he was a mediocre lover anyway. With me, her sex life has blossomed. I love eating pussy, and I'm not a selfish lover like most of the other men she's been with. She feels trust in me, and that has allowed her to explore her kinks, like bondage, something she didn't trust the other guys with.

I'm a bit conflicted. I know it's silly to be jealous of her exes, but I would've loved to fuck her when we were in our prime. I love fucking her now, make no mistake about that, but 15 more years of love life together would've been nice. She regrets several of her relationships, especially those where she doesn't even know or remember the name of the one she fucked, but it can't be undone, and frankly, being the one who found her G spot, who gives her many orgasms, and who makes us come simultaneously, I think her ex's are rather pathetic.

Most women are reluctant to tell their mates

Most women are reluctant to discuss their numbers or specifics of their prior experiences with their boyfriends or husbands. I can't really blame them because most men cannot handle knowing about their women's sexual histories. Guys often get jealous and reject any sexually active woman as too slutty for wife material.

I've been married to my current wife for 34 years. After we were dating for awhile we had a discussion about romantic and sexual histories and I laid out my history--no specifics on activities, just who I had been involved with, when and for how long. We were in our late twenties at the time. I kind of expected her to reciprocate on her history, but she didn't. I respected her privacy, since it wasn't relevant to my interest in her. I tried to make it clear that knowing her history would not bother me, on the contrary, I would find it interesting and a turn on. But she was never forthcoming.

Over the years I tried raising the subject a few times, never asking directly but saying things like she never talked to me about her sexual history, I've never known about her romantic past, but she never takes the hint or says anything. A very few times when telling a story about some incident in her past relevant to some current event, she would refer to the guy she was dating at the time. When that happens and we're alone I again suggest I'd like to hear about her past exploits but she still won't spill.

When we hit a long sexual dry spell I had 3-4 short affairs spread out over ten years. All of my affair partners were able to talk about their past sex lives in quite some detail. I enjoyed that openness, was turned on by it and it never dampened my regard or respect for or my attraction to them. So, I know that hearing my wife's history and specifics of her experiences would not reduce my regard for her. On the contrary, hearing that she has enjoyed sex with other men and how, would enhance it.

When I was busted in my last affair about three years ago, we went to counseling and I recommitted to marital fidelity. I've kept to that commitment in deed, though I engage in fantasies in thought when I browse sites like this one. In counseling I again brought up my wish to know about her sexual history. The counselor didn't press her on it and I haven't either. But neither has she volunteered anything.

It bothers me some, but I have accepted it as part of who she is, that she simply can't talk about it with me.

Most women are reluctant to discuss their numbers or specifics of their prior experiences with their boyfriends or husbands. I can't really blame them because most men cannot handle knowing about their women's sexual histories. Guys often get jealous and reject any sexually active woman as too slutty for wife material.

It did bother me, but then I thought of it. She's been with less than one guy/year on average since she became sexually active. True, there were dry spells combined with spikes (college, new friends, newly single in big city), but I knew her as a friend and knew that she wasn't a slut. If I had rejected her for something in the past, when she wanted to be with me and marry me, it would have made me a poor man and worse friend.

It bothers me some, but I have accepted it as part of who she is, that she simply can't talk about it with me.

Could there be a history of being abused? Something shameful? Not numbers, but acts?

wow, slippery slope here; I think it can go both ways; it can be a turn on, or the ol' insecurities can pop up. At some point, I usually ask a partner if they've been involved in 3somes or more; my last partner, was really open, she said not only 3somes, but a 4some too (mm/ff); I wasn't threatened it was kind of hot, but then we weren't in love, there was no threat involved; I think for me at least, it comes down to trust; if you trust your loved one, and they make it clear that they "ain't goin' no where," then it can be a safe place to relive those fantasies....now on to find the NEXT partner...

My wife

It's funny. Before me my wife had very limited experience. When we first started dating I was thrilled by that. We were much younger then and I was of a very different mindset then. Honestly, if I had found out that she'd actually had been quite busy with a number of sexual partners I'm sure I would've just added myself to her bedpost notch collection and moved on. But now years later my attitude changed and I now fantasize about her having sex with other men. I now find myself wishing she had much more experience before me. Maybe find out she had a secret life she kept from me where a number of men did fuck her. As well as numerous lovers throughout our marriage.

by rocketeer50

Could there be a history of being abused? Something shameful? Not numbers, but acts?

Not abuse, since she is not overly sensitive on the recent date rape stories. And she's a ball-buster businesswoman in her work life, no wilted flower.

She did have a boyfriend, perhaps her first lover, who dropped dead in his own apartment, alone. She may have been a high school senior when he was in college. I got more of the story out of her mother than I did out of my wife. If he was her first, it could have put her off sex for awhile and she may not have had many lovers from then until we met in our mid-late twenties. She went to a women's college but it was in or near a major city, so there were guys around.

I love hearing what my wife/now X. / girlfriends did before. The dirtier the hotter it makes me. I want to date a woman that was a slut before and have her tell me how many cocks were in her how many she sucked where they came.......I want to know everything

Who else LOVES to hear about how far your wife went with those she met before you?

I think I find it especially hot given we were both virgins at marrige, but to hear how other guys had kissed her and touched her sends me over the top.

Anyone else?

I enjoy her stories. We share a bit and yes it turns us both on to talk about past conquests.

We met when we were 18

and both virgins. We've been married over 35 years. When we were in college she found out I cheated on her, so she cheated on me. As far as I know that's the only other guy who she ever slept with. I was incredibly jealous, and it's never been anything we could ever talk about, so that's just a closed door. I guess I'm fine with that.

In a strange turn of events, my brother is now dating a woman I went out with over 40 years ago. We never got past kissing at her front door, but oh man, I remember those kisses like it was yesterday. Vividly. And I can't talk to anybody about it!

I feel envious of the other posts as their spouses seem to have had a sexual life prior to marriage.

I only wish that had been the case for mine. However, as I found out too late...

My hubby and I share everything from our past. He was MUCH more experienced than me and I really enjoy probing him for "details" at times ;):devil:

Mrs. K and I could entertain each other for a while. she has no interest in my past .. and was rather shocked when she saw I was turned on by hers...especially the Big Cocks she had...

Last edited:
(Karhu) My first real partner, who I lived together with for 20+ years, was a virgin when we met (apart for a blowjob a couple of years prior), and our sex life was pretty much vanilla, and after our first kid and her depressions, pretty much non-existent. My wife Kissa has been with 25 men as previously mentioned, but I'm not convinced that that number has any real positive impact. On the contrary, it's now she can let her kinks come forward.

I love to here about a woman's past sexual adventures. It's hot when she is comfortable enough to go into details about them and talk about what she really liked.

Wife's Virginity

I do know some general information about my wife losing her virginity. Her parents were real strict so she hadn't done much in high school. Her first week of college she lost her cherry in her dorm room with a guy she just met that week. I get hard thinking about him being the first to enjoy her body.

Love it

I can never get enough of my wife's escapades. When she ran out of stories I told her me may have to make some new ones

Sure

My wife is hot and was extremely hot in her younger years. A mutual guy friend of ours told me a story she told him about a guy she was dating taking her to an adult movie theater and fucking her as all the other guys in the theater watched. They all cheered when they finished up.

She told me of a time she went home with a guy and, after fucking him, fucked his roommate. Lucky bastards...

This has always been a favourite of mine, from hearing about my ex wife's 3some with 2 guys she went to college with, to an old girlfriend telling me about her first huge cock ("it was so big, I felt so full" I still play her words in my head when I need to get off quickly) to another girlfriends experience with 2 guys, not a real threesome in the traditional sense but one after the other, while the other watched. They are all in my memory and pulled out and revisited regularly.

When I first got together with my wife she felt compelled to tell me about her past as she thought she had an unusually high number of previous lovers (which at almost 100 is true). It turned into some pretty good conversation for the first couple of years but we haven't discussed it in a while now.

I love hearing about my wife's past experiences!! Drives me wild !! Some of my favorites....she had sex with 2 guys one night ( not at the same time but at the same place ) fucked a guy in the bathroom at a bar , fucked in the back seat of a car while riding on the strip in Panama City beach, fucked a stranger on her senior cruise, and these are just the ones she's told me about. I'm sure there are more she hasn't shared !

Talking about the number of sexual partners... I've had 10, and I thought THAT was a lot! My wife... get this... has had 2. Only 2. Her first lover was when she was 20, and he was over 10 years older than her. Oilfield worker. "Good ol' boy." She told me one time that she hated having sex with him because he had a really, really big cock. Apparently both his cock and balls were substantially larger than average.

She should know. She's a nurse. She's handled hundreds of them "professionally" over the years and has a good sampling to compare against.

But you know what? You can't tell me that after being married for almost 20 years and having much more sexual experience that she doesn't fantasize about that big cock of his from time to time. I wonder if she thinks about the feeling of that big cock head of his as it first penetrates her. Or if she imagines the lips of her pussy gripping and sliding down his wide shaft and bathing it in her juices. Or if she recalls the memories of his big balls slapping against her asshole as he buries his cock to the hilt inside her and pounds her cervix relentlessly (she says she hated that, but I have to wonder...)

And I know, KNOW she sucked his cock. The first time she blew me when we were dating she was quite adept with her mouth and tongue. She knew her way around a cock and balls. She turned me on to the extent that I still vividly remember that orgasm - I had to have cum an epic amount in her mouth, yet she swallowed every bit of cum I gave her without so much as batting an eye.

Before he cheated on her and she left him, I wonder... did she worship that big cock and balls? Perhaps daily? Did he pull out after filling her pussy with his seed and make her clean his cock of both of their juices with her mouth like a good little girl? Did he grab her hair and fuck her mouth to make her inner slut come out?

Hearing details about my girlfriend's past exploits really turns me on as well. She had quite a past before we hooked up and even though it usually takes some coaxing to get her to open up about it (usually with my fingers or tongue) , I am never disappointed when the details start pouring out.

I do know some general information about my wife losing her virginity. Her parents were real strict so she hadn't done much in high school. Her first week of college she lost her cherry in her dorm room with a guy she just met that week. I get hard thinking about him being the first to enjoy her body.

That's hot! My wife's virginity story was somewhat similiar. All threw high school she didn't get much male attention. It wasn't until she was beyond her 18th that a guy finally really noticed her. She spread her legs for him almost immediately. Unfortunately he turned out to be an asshole and self centered. So her deflowering isn't a special memory for her.

Back