Hearing what your wife did with ex's

I think most of my partners have really gotten off

on hearing about my past escapades. My favorite role plays on here usually involve me telling someone (boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, brother, sister, mother, father, son, daughter) all baout the naughty things I've done.

Occasionally my wife remembers details she failed to mention in an earlier story. Last night as we were making love, I asked if she had ever had sex twice with the same man on one date. The answer had always been "no." Last night she told me that she had sex with one man during an afternoon caving trip in the mountains and again that night after a date at the drive-in. All this while I was 100 miles away in my room, thinking she was in her dorm room studying.

on hearing about my past escapades. My favorite role plays on here usually involve me telling someone (boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, brother, sister, mother, father, son, daughter) all baout the naughty things I've done.

Love hearing those

I do know some general information about my wife losing her virginity. Her parents were real strict so she hadn't done much in high school. Her first week of college she lost her cherry in her dorm room with a guy she just met that week. I get hard thinking about him being the first to enjoy her body.
That's often the case for girls who grow-up in strict homes.
As soon as they get the chance to experience sex, they give-in to the guys they date.
I wonder if she made him wear a condom.

It's funny. Before me my wife had very limited experience.

When we first started dating I was thrilled by that. We were much younger then and I was of a very different mindset then. Honestly, if I had found out that she'd actually had been quite busy with a number of sexual partners I'm sure I would've just added myself to her bedpost notch collection and moved on. But now years later my attitude changed and I now fantasize about her having sex with other men.
I now find myself wishing she had much more experience before me. Maybe find out she had a secret life she kept from me where a number of men did fuck her. As well as numerous lovers throughout our marriage.
Does the thought of her being a chaste virgin, a "good girl," arouse you?
It does me.

My wife fit this description as well. She was a virgin when we were married, however she told me she had two boyfriends prior to me where she would get naked and give them blowjobs. Apparently they were happy with just that and she had no worries of getting pregnant. It sort of turns me on hearing about it and it helps stimulate me prior to having sex.

I like the thought of other men having their way with her, but only I had the privilege of penetration her.
Yes, it's very erotic to think of all the things a couple may do, short of penetration.

Some even let their guys engage in "simulated sex," where they let them rub their hard cocks up against their pussy lips.
With one little slip on the guy's part....
... and her innocence is forever ended...

My wife

She told me about one time she fucked her roommate's boyfriend while her boyfriend was away. She was an easy lay, so he took advantage. She still sends him messages.

When she's in the mood to talk about other guys, it's a trip. By now I know most of what she's willing to talk about but ever so often she drops a new one on me. Recently me and her read an obituary on an older married guy she was involved with when we first met. I knew about him but we never discussed it in detail during pillow talk, but that night she let it all out. He had been a lover/mentor to her over a period of several years and frequently took her on the same plane he and his wife were flying on to Las Vegas and put her up in the same hotel they were in. While his wife was playing the table games with her GFs, thinking he was in the sports book, he was with my future wife (his wife was clueless). My wife was fond of him and actually went to the funeral and graveside service.

My ex used to bring her current husband around to my place where we'd go in the nude in front of him. She loved MMF threesomes, but he was straight and she wanted my help to "train" him.

Loved hearing stories of my wife's previous sexapades. She was quite the slut (then and now), especially with one ex who would take her while others were around. She had little self control so if he got her hot she'd do anything he wanted. My favorite story was the first time it happened. He started to finger her sitting on the couch at his friends house with 4 guys around watching. She lets him take off her panties, then he removed her sundress so she's naked. Nobody else is touching but they're all laughing, talking, and watching her boyfriend feeling her up. She soon is on her knees sucking him off and then sitting in his lap fucking him watching all the guys watch her. She can't believe how turned on it makes her to be fucking with an audience and ends up doing it many more times.

Then, when she returned home from visiting her parents one year she tells me a new story with her ex. He had invited her over to get together with the guys. She wore the same sundress and underwear she had that first time with him and the guys. They drank a lot while and reminisced about their experiences. She got drunk (not that she needed to be, but she used it as an excuse) and let her ex feel her up and again, undress her. This time she sucked and fucked all of them.

I love to hear those stories. All happened before we married, but when we were almost engaged. She was in college and we only got to see each other once or twice a month for one date. Meanwhile, she had regular friends with lots of benefits. I didn't find out about them until after we married, and she knows it gives me a thrill to hear all about the experiences.

I love to hear these stories. Unfortunately my wife doesn't like to talk about them at all. It was only recently that she shared her "number" with me. I was unconcerned about the actual number, just had hoped it would spark a more detailed, intimate accounting of her experiences before me... she's made it clear that while the thought of her having sex with guys before me turns me on, it does nothing for her at all, in fact, it has the opposite effect and sometimes kills the mood.

Strangely, I think I can relate... my desire is to hear all about her sexy times, not share mine (which she's told me she's not interested in at all). Though I know I'd get wildly turned on if she did as a result of me sharing.

Even better is hearing about and knowing her ex husband. I make sure when he sees me at the health club that he sees everything I've got so he knows what his one time wife is getting pounded with and enjoying now.:D

My ex re-married. That guy is welcome to all her sexual hang-ups, rules, and her sexual past secrecy. If his attitude is like yours, I'd just chuckle. He's welcome to her!

I have no problem hearing about them, that is until she talks about how she cannot do those things with me. Or try some of it.

In that I am her fifth husband, that is a lot of stories and I have heard a great many of them. She also had numerous affairs in between and during marriages including ours. I have no problem with it at all and in fact I joined her and her fourth husband for many bi three-ways.

She doesn't talk about her exes except to complain about them. Apparently, I'm 1000x's better, which is good she feels that way seeing as how we're married and all ;)

Tree trunk

My wife had told me her ex had taken her hiking once, but actually it was an excuse to get into her pants to get his rocks off. they went hiking in early spring with snow still on the ground. It was too cold for her to be on the bottom on top of the snow. He found a fallen tree trunk, and that's where he had her. He laid her belly down across the tree trunk and took her dogie style from the back.

Of course after she told me, I had imagine how they were going at it. I would almost see them as though I was there watching them. Always gets me hot whenever she shares some details of her past lovers.

A-hole

She did tell me that he usually is only good for one shot. Once he has shot, he'd done. He also want her to suck his cock and rarely went down on her.

I think he's more into getting what he wants from her then into pleasing her back. One of the reasons he lost her.

She doesn't offer, and I don't ask. The inverse is pretty much true as well. We know about each other's past, and same sex experiences for both of us, but we're pretty much into each other now and that's all that matters and all that needs to be said. Neither of us sees the need to compare ourselves or our mate to their past lovers.

We've both turned each other on telling about our respective ex's and other extra-curricular happenings. It's a turn on!

Absolutely! I love hearing my wife tell me about who she fucked and what they did together. Gets me so turned on.

Back