Hearing what your wife did with ex's

Many Shared Stories

My wife and I were married when She was 40 and I was 42. I had been previously married, but for her this was her first marriage. I was virgin until I was 21 and she until she was 25. However we both made up for last time and we both had many experiences to share with each other. We both have found it a big turn on to share our past experiences with lots of detail. Five years after we were married, we got into swinging and enjoyed that until our early sixties. In our seventies now and we still enjoy masturbating each other as we share our past experiences, both before we met and those we have done together.

My boyfriend loves to hear about me being dirty, specially while we're being dirty....some guys like to think of their wives/girlfriends as virgins...but he loves when I give him details, no jealousy at all....plus I like sharing ;).....otherwise I wouldn't be on here! Lol
That's hot. It's good you guys can be that open.

I agree

That's hot. It's good you guys can be that open.

I'm glad we can too, it makes for great dirty talk....it started slow and innocently, but as of late it's been filthy, specially after a few drinks! Lol

This is weird I know, but not a fan of hearing about how much better my wife's ex was than I am....but I love hearing about my FWB and all her encounters.

My wife was a virgin when we met. I know that she'd given a blowjob to an ex and I've asked about that. She's given me some of the small details, but nothing in depth. I do often wish that she had more experience with others as I think that would have helped her develop fantasies etc.

Sounds like my wife and experience.

She was also a virgin as was I when we got married so I have to tease out the details. How did they kiss? Where did he touch her? Where did she touch him? Did he make her cum?

There's still so much to tease out in the very erotic fine details.

Ironically I used to date a girl when I was 19 who seemed to do nothing but talk about her ex boyfriends. I didn't like it back then at all and was extremely jealous and insecure.

I wanted a "relationship" and all the talk make me feel like I was an insignificant part of a long chain and there was no future.

Lol that girl friend also asked if I'd enjoy watching her kiss another guy. Again, at the time, that was a huge turn off.

And I think that's why I DO want to hear and experience things with my wife. Because there is no insecurity. We're in a long standing strong marriage in which we both trust each other 100%

Funny

I
wish I had a good story to share here. My wife only had one boyfriend/sex partner before me (don't worry everyone - 19 and 18) and he turned out to be a total dud. He was immature and selfish and treated her like shit. Her first sexual experiences were horrible.

Sadly this is almost exactly my situation. I wish she had a ton of stories, but unfortunately almost nothing.

My wife was a virgin when we met. I know that she'd given a blowjob to an ex and I've asked about that. She's given me some of the small details, but nothing in depth. I do often wish that she had more experience with others as I think that would have helped her develop fantasies etc.
My wife fit this description as well. She was a virgin when we were married, however she told me she had two boyfriends prior to me where she would get naked and give them blowjobs. Apparently they were happy with just that and she had no worries of getting pregnant. It sort of turns me on hearing about it and it helps stimulate me prior to having sex. I like the thought of other men having their way with her, but only I had the privilege of penetration her.

Definitely a turn-on for me! My wife has had a colourful past, and I always love hearing about her exploits. ;)

I think I'd like hearing about your wife's exploits too. ;)

Like most (if not all) here, I have always enjoyed hearing about my SO's sexual experiences. Very much a turn on.

One night my wife (of 4 years ) told me about a night when she was 24 ( she is now 47 ), she and a couple of her girl friends went to a local popular nightclub. She bumped into an older coworker of her father. This guy was mid to late 30's ......he was freshly divorced and she had known him for years and had a crush on him. He bought her drinks they danced and talked etc and he talked her into going to his apartment....by this time she was rather tipsy and horny and readily agreed. She said on the ride to his place , he slipped his hand into her panties and fingered her. She returned the favor by rubbing his cock thru his slacks as they drove along. They got to his place and went immediately to the bedroom and fucked several times....she said he had an average sized cock but he knew how to fuck a woman and she said he ate her pussy like a madman! After they finished fucking she fell asleep on his bed. Later she was awakened by the sensation of a HUGE cock inside of her....she was on her back and she opened her eyes to see a strange guy fucking her....she was startled at first but she said it felt so good and he was so cute that she let him keep right on pounding her pussy. As it turned out, this guy was the roommate of the first guy and he told the second guy that the chick in his room had an amazing pussy and that he could go have a turn at it.
She said he was every bit of 10 inches and very thick and he fucked the "ever lovin shit " out of her. She has huge tits 44DD and she said he finished up by tit fucking her and coming in her mouth. As you can imagine , I was rock hard as she told me this story and we fucked like mad afterwords......she has told me of other adventures but this is the hottest one !!!!

One night my wife (of 4 years ) told me about a night when she was 24 ( she is now 47 ), she and a couple of her girl friends went to a local popular nightclub. She bumped into an older coworker of her father. This guy was mid to late 30's ......he was freshly divorced and she had known him for years and had a crush on him. He bought her drinks they danced and talked etc and he talked her into going to his apartment....by this time she was rather tipsy and horny and readily agreed. She said on the ride to his place , he slipped his hand into her panties and fingered her. She returned the favor by rubbing his cock thru his slacks as they drove along. They got to his place and went immediately to the bedroom and fucked several times....she said he had an average sized cock but he knew how to fuck a woman and she said he ate her pussy like a madman! After they finished fucking she fell asleep on his bed. Later she was awakened by the sensation of a HUGE cock inside of her....she was on her back and she opened her eyes to see a strange guy fucking her....she was startled at first but she said it felt so good and he was so cute that she let him keep right on pounding her pussy. As it turned out, this guy was the roommate of the first guy and he told the second guy that the chick in his room had an amazing pussy and that he could go have a turn at it.
She said he was every bit of 10 inches and very thick and he fucked the "ever lovin shit " out of her. She has huge tits 44DD and she said he finished up by tit fucking her and coming in her mouth. As you can imagine , I was rock hard as she told me this story and we fucked like mad afterwords......she has told me of other adventures but this is the hottest one !!!!

That is very hot. I would love to hear about more of her adventures.

My boyfriend loves to hear about me being dirty, specially while we're being dirty....some guys like to think of their wives/girlfriends as virgins...but he loves when I give him details, no jealousy at all....plus I like sharing ;).....otherwise I wouldn't be on here! Lol

I am one of those guys that love an experienced lady. I once dated a lady that had been a exotic dancer. She had some wild experiences.

It has always been my policy to keep my sexual history to myself. On Literotica, I'm an open book, but when guys have asked me things like "How many guys have you fucked?", my answer is always something like "I ain't tellin'."

I am a guy. I like knowing she has experience but not numbers. That would take the mystery out of it!

I love hearing about my wife's sexual experiences . I don't know why but the thought of all the different cocks and pussy she's fucked drives me wild . One of my favorite things to talk about in bed . She has been pretty open but I know there is a lot she hasn't told me yet

I find I experience mixed emotions. There is no doubt that I find her accounts of past sexual encounters very arousing but I do get somewhat jealous imagining her with lover. We both had numerous lovers before we married and enjoyed a varied sex life so there is no reason to be jealous but hearing about her sexual exploits makes me feel like that. But nevertheless it is something I want to hear about in graphic detail.

Agreed especially when she appears to be more sexual and kinky in the past than she currently is

An ex of mine was quite adventurous and had been with quite a few guys (and a couple of women) before me. I used to love her telling me about the things she'd gotten up to before we got together.

Hi

Iv had quite a few men before my husband and he loves hearing my storys. All true as well 😃💋

My wife is very reluctant to talk about sex at all. But she has told me that she went through a brief period of being kind of slutty when she was younger. And a couple of the guys she was with had very big cocks. (I'm average.) From what I gather, they were too rough with her and she didn't enjoy the sex. When she broke up with them, they would bad-mouth her and tell other guys she was a slut.

I used to love hearing from old girlfriends about their previous partners. Seems like there are a lot of guys who don't or won't eat pussy or don't do it well.

With the exception of one boyfriend who I know personally and despise with a passion, I love hearing about my wife's past experiences, it really turns me on. She is equally happy to hear about my past as well and it's something we enjoy talking about

Have loved talking about my wife's ex's -- get's me really hard. Even better was my ex wife who was a total slut in high school and the first year of college and slept with everyone

I love to hear her stories about sex before we married, mainly because she was supposed to have been committed to me when she was being screwed by other guys in college. If I was available, about twice a month, she broke dates with the other guys to go out with me. If I wasn't available, she always had a date with another guy. Most, not all, ended up on top of her in the back seat of his car.

Honestly I don't think that it's a huge thing
😇
However - we did talk about our past endeavors and it simply lead to another great fuck between the two of us.
I have probably longer list of naughty things so we experimented and made history of us a better present days

Back