have you ever had sex in your workplace?

have you ever had sex in your workplace?

• yes

Votes: 647 77.7%
  • no

Votes: 186 22.3%

• Total voters
Yes!!!

I had a FWB in another office

Flirting led to her bring me back to the back room of the office

She lied down and I slowly undressed her

I began to eat her when she said...you keep that up and I am going to squirt!!

Well of course I did and she did

The first of many times!!!

Absolutely yes in quite a few of the offices in the building. Getting caught by the after hours cleaners whilst at it was a bit of a shock though when they walked in.

I had one of those weird encounters where I was left alone with the boss at work, and he thought that meant he could have sex with me.

Um, no and quit the next day. It reminds me of a story I read, he must have been reading the same story.

I had one of those weird encounters where I was left alone with the boss at work, and he thought that meant he could have sex with me.

Um, no and quit the next day. It reminds me of a story I read, he must have been reading the same story.

... quit without suing him? :cool:

... and?

:D well, well ... you're right: there is no way to win :devil:

Lol...just have to be in the moment and enjoy yourself...and let chips fall where they may...but i never had to provide for family...just me.

@SA443: perhaps the mailroom guy should have kept his mouth shut about the bj :rolleyes:

Yes, figuratively speaking...worse when he thinks it is his entitlement as boss just because the mailroom guy got a bj...sighs

There is no way to win.
I work int the mailroom - well, not exactly - but we can pretend

Almost did once until I woke up and realized that the whole experience could be life threatening.

I was standing behind a counter which was about chest high and my girlfriend got on her knees and sucked me off. I was so hoping a customer wouldn't walk in. Also I used to fuck her in the back room all the time.
I've also blown a couple of guys at their work places.

gross no i dont fuck unconscious people, thats rape .

She was fully aware and totally into it,

Back when I was working security on my very first job I had a female supervisor. She was twice my age, married but flirted like there was no tomorrow. We did night shifts on an old warehouse due for demolition. It was totally the most boring thing ever, crap money and long hours. From the start we had hit it off and became friendly but that only intensified when we were flirting. Eventually she made the first move that would take us beyond just work colleagues and friends. Yes I knew she was married and it was the wrong thing to do, however I wasn't thinking with my head and his was an older, more experienced woman. We would do our site check and the check in calls and then have a couple of hours to kill before repeating so we spent that time very wisely in each other's arms. When I left for another job I saw her a few times at her house and spent a full night while her husband was on a stag weekend. It was fun while it lasted, nothing serious just real good, intense sex.

Not sure if this counts or not.
I was in a supervisory position at a construction company.
We had a couple of females that worked for us.
One started flashing her boobs while I was in the office.
That lead to meetings at houses under construction.
She really liked sex.
Both of us were married although her husband caught her and they divorced.
My wife found out but for some reason chose not to divorce me.
I didn't have any sexual relationships with another woman after that.

Back