Have you ever had CYBER SEX at work?

I'm working as little as possible right now...more interested in tugging at my hard nipples they my top

Tugging

I'm working as little as possible right now...more interested in tugging at my hard nipples they my top

While I am watching u tug at your hard nipples I'm stroking myself so I will be able to cum all over them hard nipples dear.:kiss:

Tugging

While I am watching u tug at your hard nipples I'm stroking myself so I will be able to cum all over them hard nipples dear.:kiss:

Working from home today in my robe only... looking for a fitting and willing partner...

There was a time when I did both at the same time. I have an office in my house because I do contract med billing from home and when I first joined Lit - as BVW - I would often be working on my computer and have my laptop signed on to Lit. When I got a message or took a break I would play on here. Problem was I was always having to stop something short because I was close to missing my afternoon cutoffs and that was hard to explain sometimes to the people I was cybering with. Now I make sure to get my work done first but sometimes I do miss the distractions.

I did on Friday afternoon, actually... my lover has been keeping me incredibly satisfied lately. Everyone else had left work, and I locked my office door, but I still felt more than a bit paranoid... maybe that is why my orgasm was so sharp and intense.

I did on Friday afternoon, actually... my lover has been keeping me incredibly satisfied lately. Everyone else had left work, and I locked my office door, but I still felt more than a bit paranoid... maybe that is why my orgasm was so sharp and intense.

nice.............done similar here, was very intense

I know the feeling, I'm in a similar relationship myself right now and you're right the sometimes hurried orgasms are intense and on the odd occasion involuntary.;)

Regularly exchange hot and increasingly kinky mail with one of my online frinds in the US, she too gets off as I hide the bulge under my desk. Have chatted online on the train and sent a photo of my erect cock out and leaking precum, she sent one if her glass toy filling her pussy. She came then and there, I had to retreat to the washrooms!

Of course - I don't smoke, so what's wrong with a cyber sex break?

Back