Have you ever had CYBER SEX at work?

Aw, look. At the end here it's a bunch of people having a bit of cybersex. Wonder how many of them are at work? :D

I love irony.

I was at work one afternoon and I started chatting with a fellow Litster who said she was sitting in a meeting at work... we started to cyber and she was really getting wet.... after a long back and forth exchange she told me that she was just called to present to the group.... she had to sign off and she was freaking out because her panties were totally soaked and she was wearing a short skirt........

the thought of it never fails to make me smile...

I was at work one afternoon and I started chatting with a fellow Litster who said she was sitting in a meeting at work... we started to cyber and she was really getting wet.... after a long back and forth exchange she told me that she was just called to present to the group.... she had to sign off and she was freaking out because her panties were totally soaked and she was wearing a short skirt........

the thought of it never fails to make me smile...
I'd have loved that really...ESP with a room filled with men! Mmmmm such a teaser basically

It drove me wild knowing that she was up there with a dripping pussy trying to act composed.... my cock was throbbing at the thought of it.... sort of the same way it is now talking with you;)

I might have a time or two! :D

I have my own office so I have somewhat semi-privacy to chat on the computer. I say semi-privacy because I can't close my door (door has a small window in it and can't lock the door) and enjoy the full effects of having cyber sex at work while at my desk, if you know what I mean. ;)

To get the full effect I've had to go off into the bathroom afterwards to relieve some of my work day stress! Good thing I work at a small office and there aren't many people roaming the halls so I had a pretty straight shot from my office to the bathroom which meant I didn't have to conceal my walk.

I work in a shop so difficult to do much, but love to exchange dirty txts with friends

It's times like this, when no one else has made it into work yet, that I'm tempted to play...

Back