Have You Ever Caught Someone Masturbating?

I 'caught' (spied on) my 18-year-old male cousin as he rubbed one out. I watched the whole damned thing. He was oblivious to the fact that he had an audience in the form of me.
Did you ever tell him?

I 'caught' (spied on) my 18-year-old male cousin as he rubbed one out. I watched the whole damned thing. He was oblivious to the fact that he had an audience in the form of me.
It would be hard, if not impossible to stop watching once you got a good view, especially if they didn’t know.

When you say spied on? Like hid in a wardrobe or he was so into it he didn't know you were in a doorway?

When you say spied on? Like hid in a wardrobe or he was so into it he didn't know you were in a doorway?
In a crappy old cabin in the woods, our bedrooms were separated by a door, and that door had a hairline crack in the wood. I noticed light coming through the crack, so I put an eye up close and saw that I had a view of my cousin's bed and my cousin.

In a crappy old cabin in the woods, our bedrooms were separated by a door, and that door had a hairline crack in the wood. I noticed light coming through the crack, so I put an eye up close and saw that I had a view of my cousin's bed and my cousin.
Even though it was a cousin, did you find yourself oddly turned on by watching or more just "can't take my eyes of the train wreck" mode?

Oh ok, that's probably the most complete way to see that situation, you would have seen him in his natural state, I'm not sure when you started watching but definitely during and afterwards.

How old were you guys? Did you ever tell him?

Even though it was a cousin, did you find yourself oddly turned on by watching or more just "can't take my eyes of the train wreck" mode?
Oddly turned on? I was most definitely turned on and couldn't look away.
Oh ok, that's probably the most complete way to see that situation, you would have seen him in his natural state, I'm not sure when you started watching but definitely during and afterwards.
I saw the whole thing from soft to hard to eventually shooting his wad into a dirty sock.
How old were you guys? Did you ever tell him?
I was younger, and no, I never told him. That would be an awkward conversation, I think.

I saw the whole thing from soft to hard to eventually shooting his wad into a dirty sock.

I was younger, and no, I never told him. That would be an awkward conversation, I think.
I imagine the sock at the end felt like something had been stolen from you. Was that something of an awakening?

This now makes me have to walk through life wondering if this has ever happened to me and that a cousin at Xmas knows a lot more about me than I realize.

Dunno if catching my wife masturbating counts but I was downstairs playing Xbox thinkin she'd gone to sleep. I started to doze off while playing Starfield so I went upstairs to go to sleep. When I walked into the bedroom, there she was, naked from waist down, bbc dildo in her pussy, Le Wand vibrator on her clit. She was soo in her own orgasmic world she didn't notice me. I stood there watching until she squirted everywhere, I'm talkin she shot clear across the bed and got her dresser wet. I didn't even give her time to calm down, I dove between her legs and went to town. She came 2 more times. We needed new bed sheets after that.
That's Is so incredible And it sounds like she we would love to have a big black cock a real one.

Back