Hairjob Fetish gifs and discussion.

I didn’t really know this was a thing. But kind of turns me on.

I think that’s what I like so much about lit. there’s a little something for everybody. I might just ask my wife if she wants a little bit of conditioner this morning before her shower… (it won’t happen likely but not for the reason you may think.)

I didn’t really know this was a thing. But kind of turns me on.

I think that’s what I like so much about lit. there’s a little something for everybody. I might just ask my wife if she wants a little bit of conditioner this morning before her shower… (it won’t happen likely but not for the reason you may think.)
Let me know how it goes. Feels great to give me people new kinks to explore.

Let me know how it goes. Feels great to give me people new kinks to explore.
My wife controls my orgasms so I was thinking this wouldn’t work at all.

But I just explained to her and showed her some videos from this thread, and she was intrigued. She takes a bath later this morning. She said she would let me give her some conditioner. She also said I could video it. Psyched.

This isn’t something I’d heard of previously but I love giving facials so think I’d like to give it a go.

I have always had a thing for getting my hair fucked and getting them covered with hot big loads. It seems like a very niche fetish so, I am gonna post some sexy gifs and hope it awakens something in your girls and boys.

And ladies, we don't grow long hair just to show-off. They can also be used for a very erotic hairjob. Put them to good use and make your man go wild.

I have always had a thing for getting my hair fucked and getting them covered with hot big loads. It seems like a very niche fetish so, I am gonna post some sexy gifs and hope it awakens something in your girls and boys.

And ladies, we don't grow long hair just to show-off. They can also be used for a very erotic hairjob. Put them to good use and make your man go wild.

Love it! Thank you for starting this thread! I’d love to fuck you hair and shoot gobs of thick cum in it!

How and why is this the first time I’m learning about this. I’ve got some studying to do!

One of the Kushiel books by Jacqueline Carey describes a no hands technique of wrapping the hair around the shaft and pulling away for a sensation that can't be matched with hand, mouth, or anything else. The series covers many fetishes.

Funny, my wife says I can cum anywhere, just don’t get it in her hair.
That's what I came here to say. Of all the women I've ever had sex with, they all specifically said "no cum in the hair."
My wife was the opposite today. She hates facials. But I told her about this threads and we watched some of the videos, and she was up for it. Surprising anyway, cuz she controls my orgasm. It’s been 2 weeks since I’ve cum.

I guess it was an easier sell since she was washing her hair anyway.

We had a great session already this morning, she rode me, she squirted all over my face and had me edge for about 45 minutes.

She took a bath afterwards and had conditioner in her hair anyway, I came in, and she started letting me rub my cock all over her hair. Then she blew me a bit. Then I pulled out and came 2x in her hair… once ruined and then a full cum. (Vid below)

She enjoyed it, said it felt like “warm raindrop therapy.” She rinsed, then washed her hair and we went to a Christmas brunch.

Cum in wife’s hair

My wife was the opposite today. She hates facials. But I told her about this threads and we watched some of the videos, and she was up for it. Surprising anyway, cuz she controls my orgasm. It’s been 2 weeks since I’ve cum.

We had a great session already this morning, she rode me, she squirted all over my face and had me edge for about 45 minutes.

She took a bath afterwards and had conditioner in her hair anyway, I came in, and she started letting me rub my cock all over her hair. Then she blew me a bit. Then I pulled out and came 2x in her hair… once ruined and then a full cum. (Vid below)

She enjoyed it, said it felt like “warm raindrop therapy.” She rinsed, then washed her hair and we went to a Christmas brunch.

Cum in wife’s hair
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful video! Very nice of her to suck you then let you cum in her hair.

Cum in wife’s hair
Glad you guys discovered something new and exciting and had fun :)

I have always had a thing for getting my hair fucked and getting them covered with hot big loads.

Wow, I have been interested in paraphilia (psychology of fetish) for over a two decades and not once have I ever seen this. :)

From a male perspective (mine), I think that would feel pretty amazing. Just guessing from the username, you probably have really nice dark hair.

What about it turns you on? as in; do you like the way it feels? or there a psychological side to it?

Huh, I'm a big facial fan, and a huge lover of long luscious hair, particularly how it moves during a blowjob. I'd give this a try for sure- that bun-fuck thing looks fun... Not sure how my wife would take it though. Cum in hair is an accepted side effect of a facial, but how do you wash out that much of it? I'll need tips for her to try it. And her biggest turn off during oral is getting hair in her mouth, so some of these vids wouldn't work for her. :)

Wow, I have been interested in paraphilia (psychology of fetish) for over a two decades and not once have I ever seen this. :)

From a male perspective (mine), I think that would feel pretty amazing. Just guessing from the username, you probably have really nice dark hair.

What about it turns you on? as in; do you like the way it feels? or there a psychological side to it?
I do have thick long hair. It has to be something psychological for me. I can't really put my finger on it. I just find it very erotic.

Huh, I'm a big facial fan, and a huge lover of long luscious hair, particularly how it moves during a blowjob. I'd give this a try for sure- that bun-fuck thing looks fun... Not sure how my wife would take it though. Cum in hair is an accepted side effect of a facial, but how do you wash out that much of it? I'll need tips for her to try it. And her biggest turn off during oral is getting hair in her mouth, so some of these vids wouldn't work for her. :)
Shampooing has always worked for me and if she is not sure then she can always shampoo twice.

I do have thick long hair. It has to be something psychological for me. I can't really put my finger on it. I just find it very erotic.
Is there a cultural taboo with hair in your background?

or...hmm... is it like a "marking"? Like he's making you and the world know?

Back