Had sex with a stranger because you were drunk?

Being drunk definitely gets you in the mood. Haha. But I’ve never had sex with strangers because of that.

Over 31 years ago, I walked in a bar. Sitting there was an absolutely gorgeous woman. I spent the next several hours buying her drinks and trying to seduce her. Eventually, the copious amount of alcohol did its job and we spent the night fucking and sucking in too many ways to name. This past November, we celebrated 30 years of wedded bliss. Best drunk fuck I ever had, :nana:

Wasn't a complete stranger but we met on a dating site yet she was 150 miles from me. After a week of writing back and forth she texted me to say she was 30 min from my place. I gave her directions and sure enough she showed up. First time I ever had sex with someone I'd just met. She spent the night and we had sex in the morning, too. She returned home and then confessed later she was still living with the husband she claimed to have divorced. I didn't mind. The sex was good and I had no interest in a long-distance relationship

Over 31 years ago, I walked in a bar. Sitting there was an absolutely gorgeous woman. I spent the next several hours buying her drinks and trying to seduce her. Eventually, the copious amount of alcohol did its job and we spent the night fucking and sucking in too many ways to name. This past November, we celebrated 30 years of wedded bliss. Best drunk fuck I ever had, :nana:
How many guys has she banged since then?

The women I've dated - incl my ex-wife - all slept with other men during our relationship. The common denominator? We fucked on the first date . Probably coincidence. Btw, I didn't really mind. That wasn't the cause of our divorce either

That's how I met the college boyfriend (and probably the first time hubby saw me )

I spent the night at a frat house with a great guy following a party.
The next day an alumnus came back for a football game. I pulled the blanket over my, but my foot was uncovered. The alumnus gave the guy I slept with a really hard time for hooking up, and me for not hiding my foot.
I never uncovered my face and don't know for absolutely certain. But it HAD to be him, few guys would have acted that way. Hubby busted me about 3 years before I even really knew him.

Back