Guys-what was your most recent cock sucking experience like?

Messaged a guy on squirt, met up... watched him stroke for a moment. Sucked him fast and sloppy. Fed me his three day load! Didn’t miss a drop!!

i hooked up with a trucker that stop in the adult bookstore i was in, he was standing in the booth with the door opened i ask if i could come in he said sure, as he was closing the door i dropped to my knees he pulled his dick out i put it in my wet warm mouth and he came really fast, i got off my knees open the door and walked out as i was swallowing his cum..... as i was walking down the hallway seen another guy standing in the booth, i asked if i could help him out he said sure .... he closed the door and i went to work on him gave him a 30 minute blow job.... boy did he fill my mouth with a load of cum, we thanked each other and i left....

I'm a middle age bi guy who is turned on having mutual oral encounters with other men. Other forms of m2m sex don't interest me but I do like sucking a guys dick and having him suck mine. Last week I went out in Woodstock, ny. It's a hot location for musicians and people in the entertainment business, many of whom are in town for a few days and perhaps interested in acting on their alternative interests while they are away from home. I met an English guy in such a position and we had agreed that we would go to his place and suck each other's dicks.

I followed him home and we walked in. Without any fanfare he started unbuckling his belt. Good-this was a sexual transaction and nothing more. There was no need for conversation or any preliminaries and I started getting undressed as well. As he pulled his pants and underwear down, his dick bounced free. Within seconds my pants were down and I pulled my shirt over my head and we were both naked. I stepped over to home and grabbed his dick with one hand and his ass with the other and he did the same and then lowered his head and started to suck my nipple. That was new for me and we gently stroked and fondled and we both got hard. I suggested that he sit on the edge of the bed so I could suck his dick and he did so and spread his legs wide for me. I knelt down and his junk was right in front of my face. I studied the underside of his cock and the place where the two sides of the head make that little inverted v. I knew nothing about this guy other than the fact that he was a fellow cocksucker. I licked gently before sliding my lips gently down his shaft. I've done this many times before and I know how a guy likes to have his dick sucked. He clearly was enjoying my efforts. He asked if I liked guys cumming in my mouth. I took his cock out of my mouth just long enough to say that that was a possibility.

Before long he told me he would cum if I didn't stop and that it was his turn. We both layed on the bed and he eagerly devoured my cock. He had done this before and was amazing. We turned on our sides at opposite directions. His cock was stiff but just beyond my reach. I told him to come closer so we could 69 and I put my mouth over his dick. We began to suck each other in unison - it felt like I was sucking my own dick. It was quite intense and I warned him twice. He didn't respond and I shot my load in his mouth. I was spent and couldn't continue doing him. Clearly frustrated, he got on his knees and started jerking off furiously. He was having trouble getting off that way and I felt bad. Although the desire had passed and I definitely wasn't in the mood to have a load of cum shoot in my mouth, it was time to toughen up. I told him to lay on his back and I'd finish him. I leaned over and put his dick in my mouth and wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and rapidly sucked and stroked him. I hoped it wouldn't take too long and I was relieved when he began exhibiting the usual signs that he was going to cum. I picked up my pace and seconds later he spurted a sizable amount in my mouth. I pulled away and swallowed but kept stroking away until he was finished.

He rested a moment and then got up to get towels to clean ourselves off. I like to talk dirty and I told him that I enjoyed sucking his dick and that I thought his efforts were awesome. He agreed and that he appreciated me getting him off.

We did what we wanted to do and we got dressed. We said our goodbyes and made sure I had everything I had brought - there would be no returning. I had everything and I left.
Exactly what I'm looking for. But friends after would be great. Would love to have a fwb's too hang with once in awhile. Maybe see a cpl of shows at the Woodstock music venue 🤔. I'm in 845ac ,so not too close. Just far enough away to know there's always someone to call when the urge hits.

It was heaven!! I was sucking a guy i know who has a BBC. I licked, teased , sucked and deep throated him while getting my ass licked by another. The hot thing was the guy started watching me and encouraging me. Hearing both men getting off on my cock sucking skills put me into sensual overload. I love being watched.

Went to see my regular FB and he left the door slightly open. He was in the shower when I got there and I joined him, soaping him up and then bent down and took his semi hard cock in my mouth. Love feeling a guy get hard in my mouth! After I sucked for a while he spun me around and soaped up his cock up and slowly slid it in all the way. When it was in me he held it deep inside me opening me up, then pulled out, we dried off and then he took me to the bedroom and told me to lie down on my back. He straddled my chest and started fucking my mouth deep. When he pulled out he slapped my face with his hard cock a bit and then bent me over and pounded me hard for about 15 min and came deep in my hole.

Exactly what I'm looking for. But friends after would be great. Would love to have a fwb's too hang with once in awhile. Maybe see a cpl of shows at the Woodstock music venue 🤔. I'm in 845ac ,so not too close. Just far enough away to know there's always someone to call when the urge hits.
Not to far from Woodstock myself. You should DM me.

I met up with a buddy that I have sucked a number of times. Went to his place and immediately got naked. He sat on the couch while I got between his legs and started sucking his cock. I licked and sucked on his balls then took his cock in my mouth. Occasionally, I would lick his shaft and his pee hole. After a few minutes, I could tell he was ready to cum and I took him all the way in my mouth. He grunted as he filled my mouth with cum. I swallowed every drop and licked him clean

It was the first time I sucked a guy in his car. It was in a deserted corner of a Walmart parking lot. I found doing it in a car was a bit inhibiting, but the possibility of discovery added to the excitement. He was really appreciative that I insisted he cum in my mouth and that I eagerly swallow his seed.

Rough but divine, my boyfriend has some friends who enjoy certain fetishes and rough sex. So a couple asked for a favour and I had a great weekend with two horny bodybuilders who enjoy very rough sex and throat fucking sluts like me

It was earlier this summer. I was on Reddit with the local 'gay' subreddit and a guy posted about getting a handjob in his car. He said it had been a long time, he was horny, and he was around the corner from me.

We chatted for 15 minutes, I went to meet him at a parking lot at a park near my house. I jumped into his car and he was just a guy. Normal, average, no wedding ring, clean, all that. He pulled his pants down and his cock and balls waited for me to touch him. I started just playing, stroking, and he got hard really quick. He didn't say much, just mumbling that it had been like a year since anyone did that. He got hard quickly, he was maybe 5 inches, stubby, and even though we just chatted about me jerking him off, the moment took me.

"I have to suck it," I told him and I leaned over and took it in my mouth. He tasted like skin, I bobbed up and down and his hips popped up at the sensation. It took 90 seconds and he warned me he was going to cum. I didn't know the guy, I pulled off and finished him into the little towel he happened to have. The big goofy grin on his face was fun and he was gasping after.

I saw myself out of the car and drove home, back to work.

Rough but divine, my boyfriend has some friends who enjoy certain fetishes and rough sex. So a couple asked for a favour and I had a great weekend with two horny bodybuilders who enjoy very rough sex and throat fucking sluts like me
You lucky gurl you...

It was earlier this summer. I was on Reddit with the local 'gay' subreddit and a guy posted about getting a handjob in his car. He said it had been a long time, he was horny, and he was around the corner from me.

We chatted for 15 minutes, I went to meet him at a parking lot at a park near my house. I jumped into his car and he was just a guy. Normal, average, no wedding ring, clean, all that. He pulled his pants down and his cock and balls waited for me to touch him. I started just playing, stroking, and he got hard really quick. He didn't say much, just mumbling that it had been like a year since anyone did that. He got hard quickly, he was maybe 5 inches, stubby, and even though we just chatted about me jerking him off, the moment took me.

"I have to suck it," I told him and I leaned over and took it in my mouth. He tasted like skin, I bobbed up and down and his hips popped up at the sensation. It took 90 seconds and he warned me he was going to cum. I didn't know the guy, I pulled off and finished him into the little towel he happened to have. The big goofy grin on his face was fun and he was gasping after.

I saw myself out of the car and drove home, back to work.
Such a touching and delightful meeting, satisfying two urgent needs...

To date I have not had the kind of cocksucking experience I'm ultimately looking for. Because I'm married and not "out," I have to be very careful, so most of my encounters have been anonymous and furtive and fast. That can be fun, of course, but in no case have I gotten to kneel totally naked in front of the kind of cock I want—at least as big as me and well shaped—and have the recipient be bold and not shy about being verbal, calling me "cocksucker" and "faggot," and feeling, well, used.

That said, my last one was the best to date. Guy I found online, in his 30s, married, we met at a park where I know seldom used trails. We walked into the woods on a trail, then through to a clearing where nobody ever goes.

I asked him if I could take off my pants and he said OK. Then I kneeled in front of him and slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. I pushed my hand down inside and pulled out a very nice cock, maybe 6 inches and fairly thick, well-shaped. Still not my size, but a nice one.

I just lowered my mouth onto his half-hard shaft and began sliding my lips up and down, up and down. Very soon, he placed his hands on my head for a bit of leverage and began to moan. He didn't force his cock in, but I liked the feeling that he might. He wasn't really verbal, but I did pull off for a moment and asked him if I was a good cocksucker. He said, "Yeah, you are a good cocksucker." So that was something.

After a bit more, he said, "Don't stop, don't stop." I went faster and faster, stroking my own hard cock at the same time (my favorite) until he groaned and shot his load down my throat. The first time I'd ever actually had a guy come in my mouth. I tried to swallow, but ended up spitting it out.

He mumbled "Thanks," and took off. I stayed on my knees in the forest, savoring the memory of that cock in my mouth, the taste of hot jizz, and jacked off. I put my pants back on, went home ... and two hours later was fucking my wife.

Back