Guys, ever use a strap on?

I thought I was inventive in bed. I have considered being pegged by my gf. Currently I am lucky in that my erections generally outlast my stamina, so a strap on would not be much help there for as long as my good fortune holds.

But now the idea of dp Ing my. Current lady, something she often masturbates to but she does not want to introduce another male into her bed could really bring her fantasy to life.

Thanks for the ideas.

I thought I was inventive in bed. I have considered being pegged by my gf. Currently I am lucky in that my erections generally outlast my stamina, so a strap on would not be much help there for as long as my good fortune holds.

But now the idea of dp Ing my. Current lady, something she often masturbates to but she does not want to introduce another male into her bed could really bring her fantasy to life.

Thanks for the ideas.

Have you tried it yet? :D

Thanks for the ideas.

Sounds very interesting.

Never and don't really have interest in using one. To me that would be like if my wife held a fleshlight near her vagina and let me go to town with it. Sure I would get satisfaction out of it, but why do that when you can get the real thing?

I've only enjoyed strap on play limited . I do have a few vibrators I enjoy using often:)đź‘ đź‘ đź‘ Kant

I suffer from ED. When the wife and I were still having relations (she's no longer interested), since I couldn't get it up and give her a good fucking I would occasionally wear a strap-on to take care of her needs. Since she's no longer interested, and has given me the green light to venture elsewhere, I've worn it with a handful of other women. They all seem to like it...if not the act but the gesture that their needs are considered.

Back