Guardian

The next couple of days seemed to settle into a dull routine of sorts. Save for the changing of the guards bringing food with them, things were a bit stifling. Except for the sex. She and Todd tried to be quiet when they made love but there were times when the passion of the moment would overtake her and between that and Todd’s grunts, made sure that whichever policeman was standing guard over them knew just what was happening behind the flimsy door to the bedroom.

Apparently all the policemen had been warned by Trevor not to ask her to make even a cup of coffee as each one just automatically did it themselves. Which was really fine with her. She never really was the homemaker type.

Pizza was the food of the day. She had been asked the day before what was her favorite combination and she told them. Mushroom and extra cheese. She had seen the rolling of the officer’s eyes and some smart alecky mumble about vegan. She was tempted to remind him that she wasn’t a vegetarian at all. She had eaten the MacDonald’s burger that he brought her the day before. It was just that she really didn’t like meat on her pizza.

But when Carl, the officer of the day, arrived carrying a huge pizza box, she was suddenly hungry and ready to eat. Opening the box showed her that half of it had those wonderful slices of fungi and she grabbed plates for them all.

Carl munched on a slice that looked as if it was covered in meat while Todd teased her about the mushrooms. Carl’s gun was on the table beside him. They all sat and joked and it was relatively easy and light.

Then all hell broke loose. There was a loud crash and Helen screamed as they all three jumped up. Todd grabbed her and shoved her behind him, putting himself between her and whoever it was coming through the door. She heard gun fire and fighting and suddenly she was knocked backwards and felt pain as she hit her head on something.

Then her world went black.

The next few days were rather boring except for the times when either Trevor or one of the other two detectives took a nap when they took the opportunity to go into the bedroom and make love gently so as to not make the bed squeak too loudly.
The cops had just changed shifts and Carl, one of the two detectives taking turns along with Trevor, arrive with a box of pizza. They were just beginning to tuck in when the door burst open and Todd, just on reflex pushed Helen behind him, Carl had no time to reach for his gun before a couple of warning shots were fired by the intruders. Todd was up on his toes ready to fight but was rushed by two burly hoods who knocked him backwards into Helen who fell and hit her head and she lay in a crumpled heap on the floor. Todd was held by the arms as a smirking white suited, gun-toting Claudio sauntered into the room. He glanced around the room and saw Helen laying unconscious on the floor,

"Wake her up and bring her to me." He ordered one of the hoods

"You don't really think this is gonna make any difference do you, Claudio? You're heading for a long , long stretch in the pokey." Todd had to keep him talking as at each shift change the new cop had to check in with the station if he didn't the alarm would be given and the place would be crawling with cops within minutes.

"I'm not stupid Bennet, your friend here has already checked in so there'll be no cavalry coming to the rescue as you think," Claudio smirked at them again,
Todd heard the splash of water as a bowl of water was emptied over Helen and he heard her spluttering.

"Hi babe, I've come for you, so come 'n gimme a kiss right here, unless you wanna see your boyfriend's kneecap disappear." Claudio grinned and pointed to his groin, making it quite clear what he wanted.

Claudio pointed the revolver at Todd's kneecap and Todd steeled himself for the excruciating pain he knew would follow if Claudio carried out his threat. Relief and despair washed over him as Helen bravely staggered to her feet and began to walk towards Claudio.

Claudio began to boast about how he had discovered where Todd and Helen were,

"It was easy really, once I found out that slut of a prosecutor was on the case I knew that mongrel of a captain would be involved considering the fact that he's banging the arse off her every chance he gets so I just kept a watch on the precinct station , Maguire is his delivery driver so we just followed him from the station and here we are."

By this time Helen was standing in front of him and he bunched her hair in his hand and forced her down to her knees, her head towards his cock.

"Just like old times eh baby, did ya miss me? Ya know how ah like it don't ya? "

Todd's head was in a whirl, the last thing he wanted was to see Helen sucking Claudio's cock but if she didn't he suspected Claudio wouldn't hesitate to blow his kneecap off and he'd be of no use at all then.

"I'm so sorry Helen, you had better do what he says."

Trevor was almost home when he realised that he had not signed out from his shift so he turned around and drove back to the safe house, as he approached he saw a stretch limo draw up outside and several armed men get out and break the door down amid the sound of gunshots. Trevor was no coward but he didn't want to be a dead hero so he sat in his unmarked car and waited.

It was a nightmare that she awoke to. Looking down at her was Claudio, with a gun in his hands and an evil grin on his face. The water splashed on her face had brought her around and, quickly glancing around, she could see Todd being held by two of Claudio’s men and they had a gun on Carl.

Hi babe, I've come for you, so come 'n gimme a kiss right here, unless you wanna see your boyfriend's kneecap disappear.

She didn’t need a map drawn to know what the man wanted and she had no doubt that the man wouldn’t hesitate to make good his threat. She had seen it before. Dripping wet, she managed to get to her feet and wobble over towards Claudio. Her worst fears were being realized.

She heard none of the words spoken. All she knew was that she couldn’t let him hurt or kill Todd. In the back of her mind, she knew that he was bragging to Todd. That would be so like him.

Grabbing a handful of her wet hair, he forced her to her knees, her face mere inches from his groin

Just like old times eh baby, did ya miss me? Ya know how ah like it don't ya?

With shaking hands, she reached up and unzipped his fly. The sound of the zipper was extraordinarily loud in the room and the familiar smell of Claudio’s cock assailed her senses as she reached inside his pants to take it out.

“Open wide, baby!” She barely had time to open her mouth before the man was shoving his cock down her throat, choking her. She pressed hard again his thighs with her hands as Claudio fucked her mouth and throat.

“Hey, Bennett, you’ve fucked my woman all up. I had her trained good and now I’m gonna have to retrain her all over again. Too bad you won’t get to see me fuck that sweet cunt of hers. Maybe if you’re lucky I’ll send you a picture of me doing it! What do you think, men?”

Claudio’s men stood there laughing as they watched. One of them spoke. “Hey Boss, she always was a good little cocksucker.”

“Yeah!”

He laughed as he suddenly started coming down her throat. Tears were streaming down her cheeks as he finished and pulled her mouth off of his dick.

“Zip me up, baby.” His fist still gripped her hair tight as she did as ordered. She couldn’t look at Todd, afraid that she would see disgust for her in his eyes.

“Well, Bennett, looks like the best man finally won!” She was staring at the floor and missed the nod that Claudio gave his men. She heard a strange sound and looked up to see both Todd and Carl falling unconscious to the floor.

“No!” She screamed but it was too late as both men appeared to be in a heap on the floor.

“Shut up, bitch, or I’ll kill them both for good measure.” Still gripping her by the hair, Claudio and his men headed back out the door and down the stairs with Claudio dragging her by the hair. Downstairs at his car, she was thrown in the backseat as Claudio climbed in behind her. The men climbed in the front seat and as the car pulled away from the curb, Claudio ordered her to strip.

“I’m gonna fuck you good and hard and then I’m gonna beat the crap out of you. Learn you a lesson about betraying Claudio. Cause this pussy is mine!”

She should have known. And for all she knew, Todd could be hurt or even dead back there. Suddenly, she saw stars for a moment as Claudio slapped her hard. “I said strip and I meant it. Every stitch. I’m gonna fuck you so hard that you’ll learn not to cheat on me.” She could feel the bruise already starting on her cheek as she began to undress.

Last edited:
Trevor had a dilemma on his hands, he could wait until the coast was clear and then go in or he could wait for and tail the limo, not for the first time he cursed the fact that he had no radio in the car to call for back-up. He made his decision, he'd get someone to call in for him and get help for those inside always providing that they weren't beyond help while he tailed the limo.

The scrawny kid across the street looked as though he'd do anything for twenty bucks so Trevor called him over and told the kid to call 911 and for them to send a patrol car and ambulance to the safe house, he parted with his $20 and hoped the kid would actually earn it and make the call.

He saw the hoods come out of the safe house and the guy in the white suit he recognised as Claudio Raineri, Helen was with them, being dragged along by her hair and practically thrown into the back of the limo.

Trevor knew then he had made the right decision all he had to do now was keep tabs on the limo and find out where they were headed, then and only then he could call for back-up until then he was on his own.

When Todd came round his head was splitting and all he could see was Pete's grim face looking down at him,

"Wh,,, where am I? Where's Helen? Oh Lord don't tell me HE has her, we have to get her back Pete."

"Calm down Todd, you're on your way to the hospital along with Carl, and yes, HE does have Helen but thanks to Trevor Maguire we know where he's holding her and we're working with a SWAT team on a plan to get her outta there, just relax she'll be okay."

"RELAX? You gotta be fucking kidding me, would you be relaxed if it was Lou in her position? NO, you fucking well wouldn't, you'd be like me, wanting to see that heap of shit on his knees begging for his life. I'm coming with you, forget the hospital, I've only got a headache."

Pete shrugged Todd was right and it was just the reaction he had expected which was the reason they were heading away from the hospital towards Claudio's hideout.

As the car sped away, she sat huddled in the back seat of Claudio’s limo, her clothes on the seat between her and the man that she hated and feared. One of his men drove the car while the other one was turned in his seat so he could watch the show. The man’s eyes ogled her as she tried to use her hands to shield his gaze from her more private parts.

Claudio, with one swipe of his hand, knocked her clothes into a heap on the floorboard of the car and grinned. Without taking his eyes off of her, Claudio spoke to the man in the front seat.

“Guns, you’re about ta learn how ya tame a wayward bitch. Ya have ta learn ‘em as ta who’s boss.”

“Yeah, Boss.”

“This time, I’ll tell ya right out. So’s there’s no misunderstanding. Next time I let ya leave, ya leave dead. Understand, bitch?” She nodded her head. Claudio slapped the other cheek and she gave a cry out in pain. “Answer me when I talk to ya. I can’t hear a nod.”

Guns gave a chuckle. “Good one Boss.”

“I understand, Claudio.” Her voice was shaky but he appeared to hear it cause he nodded in satisfaction.

Suddenly, he grabbed a big handful of her hair and forced her to lay on the seat. As he spoke, he lifted her legs and spread them, bending her over double till her legs were on either side of her head.

“Now, since ya disobeyed me, and unfaithful to me, and betrayed me, I gotta learn ya a lesson. It’s gonna be painful, but Guns here will make sure that I don’t go to far. Right, Guns?”

“Oh yeah, Boss. I’ll watch.”

Feeling like a pretzel in the back of the car, with both holes presented to him, there was nothing she could do. Even breathing was a bit hard.

Her screams filled the limo as Claudio proceeded to rape her anally. It had to hurt him too as there was no lubricant and each bump of the car seemed to drive him deeper.

By the time that that they reached the warehouse that Claudio had changed into a fortress-like hideout, Helen was in pain. One cheek was swollen and bruised from the slap, the other cheek was red. And her asshole was sore and burned. She didn’t know it but there were fingertip bruises on her ass cheeks from where he had gripped her as he raped her. Her makeup had run from all the crying and she was naked as he had cut up the clothes that she had been wearing and dumped them out of the window as they drove.

As they pulled in the garage portion of the warehouse, Guns got out and opened the door for Claudio. The man got out dragging her by the hair as he entered the living portion of the warehouse.

The place really was like a 2-story mansion inside a warehouse and as she stood in the foyer area, Claudio let go of her hair and told Guns, “Take her up to her room. And bitch, clean yourself up. Once you get the stink of your lover off of you, then maybe you’ll quit being ‘bitch’ and become ‘babe’. And ya still got a beating comin’ to ya!”

Guns gripped her by the arm and dragged her up the stairs until he came to a door. Opening it, he shoved her in.

“Boss promised me that if you screw up again, I can fuck you before I kill you.”

He grinned real big before closing the door and locking it. She stood for a moment looking around at the beautiful room. Then, in despair, she collapsed on the floor, crying.

It was some time before Todd realised that they weren't going to the hospital but towards the docks area with its dozens of warehouses. he grinned at Pete and then screwed his eyes up in pain, his head hurting where he had been hit with the butt of a gun,

"You had me going there for a moment Pete, I thought you were gonna dump me at the hospital like a fucking invalid, is Claudio holed up down the docks?

"How could I leave you out of it Todd? It's thanks to you and Helen that we've flushed him out and got him in our sights, it won't be easy but we're gonna get him this time."

"I just want Helen outta there, God only knows what he's doing to her, he's a merciless bastard and he's just as likely to kill her when he's done with her." Todd had to make sure Pete just understood what was at stake here.

When they arrived at the docks Trevor was waiting for them and pointed out the warehouse at the end of a long open dock with no cover at all for anyone trying to get close.

"What's the plan then? How do we get in? If they see us coming, Helen will be used as a hostage and he won't hesitate to kill her."

"We're still working on that Todd, it doesn't seem as though they know we're here at the moment and we wanna keep it that way until dark so stay outta sight. We've sent a chopper over and using heat-seeking cameras we reckon there are half a dozen people inside including Helen. Exactly who's who we can't tell but there's one likely candidate for Helen up on the second floor. We also have a pretty good idea of the layout, it's like he's built a copy of his usual mansion inside the warehouse. The problem we have is getting enough men inside without being spotted."

"Let me see that map," Todd demanded and he spread it out and studied it for a few minutes then a big grin spread across his face.

"I reckon we can get inside without them being any the wiser, let me explain, we don't go in from the front but from underneath, I used to play all around here when I was a kid and if my memory serves me right the dock is built on stilts so underneath is just water. I'm guessing Claudio hasn't thought this out enough. if we can get two craft underneath without being seen or heard, a Swat team or even better a team of SEALS could find a way in, my boss Jonah has a fair bit of influence, let me call him and see what he can do."

"Todd, you're way full of surprises, what's this about your boss, who are you? What are you? " Pete's voice was full of admiration for the baby-faced guy.

Todd had no choice but to tell Pete the whole story but only after he had called Jonah and got a promise from him that he would have a team of Navy Seals within two hours. So now, for Todd, it was just a matter of waiting and hoping that Claudio would wait until tomorrow before he gave Helen the beating he had promised her, that was one thing he had learnt about Claudio he liked mental torture as well, leaving a victim to ponder what was going to happen to them.

As promised a Navy Seal team arrived and Todd told them his plan. The lieutenant in charge smiled and said,

"You won't remember me but I was in training with you at the diving school and you were pretty good, how come you're a civilian now?"

Todd did remember him vaguely and replied "Long story, some other time eh?"

Pulling herself together, she went into the bathroom and turned on the light. The figure that stared back at her from the mirror looked horrible. One cheek was swollen and spotted a huge bruise about the size of the palm. Even the corner of her eye was bruised. The other cheek was red and puffy but no bruise.

Not so for the rest of her body. She could see fingerprint bruises all up and down her arms from where she had been gripped and grabbed. There was a bite mark on one breast and bruises all up and down her legs. And turning to look at her ass showed dark bruises and welts on it. Her asshole burned and hurt and she knew that once Claudio turned his eye back on her, he would probably beat the crap out of her before raping her again. That was if he decided to let her live.

Turning on the tub faucet, she filled up the tub with hot, hot water. It took a few minutes of waiting before the water cooled down enough for her to climb in the water. Her skin immediately turned bright red and her asshole burned. Sliding down in the tub, she felt the hot water working on her sore muscles.

“Oh Todd, please be okay!” She whispered to herself. Her voice was soft and pleading as she sent out a prayer. “And please find and rescue me. Please!”

Her tears were added to her bathwater.

She stayed in the tub until the water had cooled and her skin was starting to get pruny. She still had not heard from Claudio, though knowing the asshole (she winced just remembering the pain) he wanted to make her wait and think about the beating that he had promised her. She certainly didn’t need time to think about that. Just remembering the beating that he had given Ricky was etched in her mind.

Climbing out, she grabbed a towel and pat herself dry. The hot water had helped but she was still sore. Wrapping the towel around her body, she headed for the closet and opened it, finding a closet of slutty clothes - exposed nipples in dresses, skirts so short as to expose her ass, and stuff like that. Nothing that she could really wear in public. Turning, she crossed to the dresser and opened it to find crotchless panties and totally sheer nighties.

What was she to do? She knew that Claudio would refuse to let her out of his sight from now on. If she wasn’t locked up in the bedroom, like now, he would have her under that desk sucking his cock. Or in the back of his limo being pounded into the seat. She was his sex toy.

Slipping on a pair of short shorts and a cropped tee, she curled up in a chair by the window. A window that looked out in the inside of the warehouse. She wanted to cry but was actually too tired to do so. The events of the day had drained her and soon she was dozing fitfully as she sat back in the chair. If someone looked closely, they would see a wet path where a tear had trickled from the corner of her eye, down her cheek to her chin.

"TODD! TODD! Are you listening? If you wanna be part of this pay attention."

Lance Roberts's voice broke Todd's reverie, they were discussing their plan of attack and Todd had let his mind wander to Helen and thinking of what might be happening to her right now, he felt so helpless, every minute that passed without him doing anything was sheer torture for him.

"Sorry boss, I'm with ya now, just thinking about my girl in the hands of that asshole."

Todd had slipped back into his role as a Navy Seal and was taking orders from Lance Roberts the officer in charge of this small company of Navy Seals. They had donned the black skin-tight body suit and waterproof balaclava with all the necessary arms, knife, submachine gun, pistol and silencer, the larger equipment such as ropes, grappling irons had already been loaded into the two dinghies that they were going to use to get underneath the jetty.

"We don't know exactly what we're going to find when we get underneath or how we're gonna gain entry, we need to be as quiet as possible so we can all be in position before we let them know we're there, Todd, you'll be finding your gal and get her out hopefully before the firefight starts. We think we know where she is so it's up to you to find her if you run into any trouble try to deal with it quietly."

"Got it, boss, don't worry, I'll get her out if it kills me," Todd growled

"Don't fucking go being a hero, Todd, I want everyone back safe and sound, understood? Ready? Let's go"

It was a perfect moonless night, pitch black in this deserted part of the docks area, the journey only took thirty minutes of silent paddling, no conversation, just hand signals that everyone understood. Todd felt a rush of adrenaline coursing through his body, he felt the familiar excitement of being on active service again, the only difference being it was Helen who was the prize.

"What a stroke of luck," Lance whispered as they came to a landing stage under the jetty with the warehouse on top. Stairs led up to a door, bolted on the other side. The team worked silently to remove a panel from the door so the smallest one of the team could wriggle through and carefully draw the bolts back. They found themselves in a small cupboard under the sweeping staircase and after checking each time that the coast was clear each one slipped off to their allotted positions throughout the mansion.

Todd was left with Lance and the Seal patted him on the back and said quietly,

"Go get your gal Todd, you've got thirty minutes before the shooting starts."

Todd was just about to step out into the foyer but who should appear but Claudio in a short Kimono type robe and a cigar in one hand. He was chuckling to himself as he went up the stairs muttering to himself,

"She'd better do as she's fucking told otherwise I'll be giving her a Cuban burn on her tit," and he blew on the end of his cigar making it glow red. Todd's face turned into a mask of hatred as he knew what Claudio meant by a Cuban burn.

"Follow him, Todd, I dare bet he'll lead you straight to Helen," Lance whispered as Claudio reached the top of the stairs and turned right.

Todd summoned up his recollection of the mansion layout and the way Claudio had gone led to a single bedroom at the end of the landing, he went quickly and silently up the stairs and saw Claudio entering the bedroom at the end of the door and then he heard Claudio's sneering voice,

"Welcome to your new home Helen, how long you stay is entirely up to you, you play when I want you to play and we'll get along fine, now be a good girl and crawl over here to me, you must be thirsty and I'll give you a protein drink but you have to earn it."

Todd felt sickened by what he heard and he crept up behind Claudio and placed the muzzle of his silencer on Claudio's neck,

"Stay where you are Helen, for now, or go and find some more clothes," as he caught sight of Helen and her tear stained face and the skimpy shorts and cropped tee shirt.

Claudio's face was ashen as he stood frozen, Todd's next words were chilling,

"Open your mouth, you like to have people with something hard in their mouths huh? See how you like this."

He moved the muzzle from Claudio's neck and pushed it deep into his throat making him gag.

"Careful Claudio the trigger on these pistols are very light, the slightest jolt and I could accidentally blow your fucking head off, but I wanna see you really suffer and go down for a long long time."

He glanced over his shoulder, "Nearly ready to go, babe?"

Last edited:
She instantly woke up with the sound of the lock being thrown as the bedroom door opened. In walked Claudio, puffing on that stinky cigar of his and wearing his short kimono. How she ever was attracted to such a man was just proof of exactly how stupid she could sometimes be. The sneer on his face told her that this was not gonna be good.

Welcome to your new home Helen, how long you stay is entirely up to you, you play when I want you to play and we'll get along fine, now be a good girl and crawl over here to me, you must be thirsty and I'll give you a protein drink but you have to earn it.

That pretty much told her everything that she needed to know. She was getting ready to do as he told her to but a shadow behind the man caught her attention. It was someone in what looked like one of those black rubber suits that people wore while swimming under water. She couldn’t remember the name of it. However, it was obvious that the person was sneaking up. It was a build like a tall man. Could it be...? She looked at the physique, the man’s movements and his eyes. They looked deadly but there was no mistaking that it was her Todd.

She couldn’t see the gun in Todd’s hands but suddenly Claudio paled and grew very still so she knew that Todd must have some type of weapon on the man. A gun? A knife? Todd spoke and her heart thrilled. He had come to rescue her.

Stay where you are Helen, for now, or go and find some more clothes,

She nodded and took off running for the closet. She knew that there was nothing that covered her better. She already wore the outfit that covered her the best and to get more covered she would have to pile on several outfits on top of each other. And if she had to swim to escape, then those clothes would just weigh her down. But she did need shoes. She found some tennis shoes and sat on the floor while she laced the things on her feet. She came out to find Todd cramming his gun down Claudio’s throat. For an instance, she wished he would pull the trigger. But then she had thoughts of the man going to prison instead, and becoming someone’s plaything. That would be better.

Nearly ready to go, babe?

“We can’t get out of here fast enough, Love. And Claudio, you ought to be glad that the man I love has you. Cause if it were up to me, I would cut off that thing you call a dick and stuff it down your throat.”

Todd rammed the muzzle of his pistol harder into Claudio's throat and laughed when Helen said bitterly and with venom,

'“We can’t get out of here fast enough, Love. And Claudio, you ought to be glad that the man I love has you. Cause if it were up to me, I would cut off that thing you call a dick and stuff it down your throat.'

"I'd go along with that sweetheart but I'd much rather have him in the pokey being some lifer's bitch,"

Claudio trembled and peed himself.

"Not so tough now are you? Put your hands between your legs one from the front and the other from the back and grasp your wrists."

Claudio struggled to do as he was told but a jab in his mouth with the pistol and he managed it. Todd pulled some zip ties from his belt and said to Helen,

"Here you are, love, you do the honours, and by the way Claudio, no funny business, I'm itching to pull this trigger."

When Helen was done fastening his wrists together between his legs with the zip ties he was completely helpless and Todd took the sash from Claudio's kimono and gagged him with it.

"Now we can go, don't think your goons are gonna help ya, you don't think I came alone do ya? There are half a dozen Navy Seals just waiting to take 'em out once we're in the clear, so no noise."

They made their way along the landing with Claudio shuffling along at the front, followed by Todd and Helen bringing up the rear. They paused at the top of the staircase while Todd checked it was clear then they went down the stairs with Claudio stumbling and almost falling until Todd grabbed hold of him,

"You try to draw attention by falling down the stairs and you'll be dead before you reach the bottom."

Claudio glared his hatred at them both, hating and scared.

At the bottom of the stairs Claudio's eyes lit up for a moment as Todd pushed him into the cramped space under the stairs but he was disappointed when he was led through the door that he never knew was there and then taken down to the dinghies. Todd checked his watch, this had taken twenty-eight minutes so two minutes until the fireworks began. They pushed off into the harbour and he spoke into his headset microphone,

"Alpha Sierra Zero One, Its a GO,"

Just a few seconds later the sound of thunderflashes and stun grenades rippled across the dark water,

"Your hoods didn't stand a chance Claudio, they'll all be inside with you, one big happy family huh?"

Todd now had the time to check on Helen and he put his arm around her and kissed her forehead, "I'm so sorry you had to go through all that again, sweetheart, I'll never let anything or anyone hurt you again."

Pete, Lou and Trevor were waiting for them when they reached the shore and the Seal team had disappeared leaving half a dozen dazed hoods for the police. Pete insisted that Helen went to ER for a check up as was routine in rape cases. It was almost three hours before she was allowed to leave and Todd stayed with her the whole time calming her down when she began to cry.

"Helen needs some peace and quiet and some sleep," Todd insisted and they went back to the safe house where there were three detectives on duty,

"Talk about bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted," Todd muttered as he tucked Helen into bed, resisting the urge to climb in with her

Last edited:
The ER was not a pleasant place to be. They wanted Todd to leave at first but she wouldn’t let go of his hand and begged them to let him stay. Which was just as well as she had a feeling that Todd would have taken them all on himself to stay with her anyway.

Then the embarrassing questions started. Had he raped her? Just oral and anal. How often? How long? How many times? They made note of the bruising all over her face and body before she had to climb up in the stirrups. They made note of some tearing around her anus, found semen inside her, and took samples and pictures where needed.

When she started crying, Todd was right there to calm her down, hold her hand and soothe her fears. They did talk to Todd privately while she was signing paperwork, and though she just heard snatches of what they said, she got the impression that they were warning him about it taking time for her to get over this. They might have said more but she didn’t ask and he didn’t tell.

Finally they were heading back to the safe house and this time there were three police watching over her. After all, Claudio and some of his men might be behind bars right now but there was still those policemen that she had ratted on. There were others that wanted her dead.

They had kept her clothes that she had been wearing at the hospital and she had left wearing scrubs, but once back, she slipped into a plain sleep tee and granny panties that Lou had brought for her.

“I know that the last thing that you feel right now is sexy. Right now you need rest.”

She thanked her and actually found the outfit strangely comforting. Todd tucked her in bed and sat holding her hand until she finally fell asleep.

The dream was not a pretty one, more definitely a nightmare. Claudio was loose and was grinning at her, dropping ashes on her body as he raped her over and over. Then, with a laugh, he pulled out his gun, pressing the muzzle to her temple.

“Death to traitors!” He exclaimed.

She woke up screaming.

If the time in ER was purgatory for Todd it must have been hell on earth for Helen and all he could do was hold her hand as they prodded and poked her asking embarrassing questions and at times it seemed to Todd trying to trip her up and admitting that she had been a willing participant. Towards the end, they actually got around to treating the bite marks and gave her some painkillers and salve. One of the doctors took him to one side as Helen was signing some papers and spoke to him, warning him, as if it was necessary that it would be quite some time before Helen recovered fully from her injuries and she would need to be treated gently. It was all said in such a way that Todd couldn't take offence at it although he knew full well what the doctor was saying.

"Ok, Doc. I understand I'll leave it entirely up to Helen when she's ready she'll let me know and if I think she's pushing it I'll back off."

When they got back to the safe house Helen changed from the scrubs she had been given and Todd put her to bed holding her hand until she dropped off and he dozed in a chair by her bedside until Helen woke him, screaming that Claudio was going to kill her. It took him ages to calm her down and eventually, he reluctantly gave her a sedative and crawled into bed beside her, just holding her lightly and a few reassuring kisses.

They both slept soundly then with Helen sleeping with her head in the crook of his arm. As they woke slowly in mid-morning Todd tried to stop Helen from brooding about what had happened and announced,

"I think two or three months of celibacy will do us both the world of good, don't you? I've already decided that next time I make love she has to be a married lady,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"

He paused dramatically and then whirled Helen around

"A married lady called Mrs Helen Bennett if she'll have me of course."

Last edited:
It took several minutes for Todd to get her calmed down enough to understand that they were both safe. Then he gave her a pill to take and she soon started feeling sleepy.

Just as she drifted off to sleep, it hit her. Todd was her rock. She had expected him to rescue her, and he did. He really did love her - it wasn’t all talk. And even though he knew her past, knew that she had been raped, had even been forced to watch as she was raped orally, and yet, he rescued her.

She felt safe when he climbed in beside her and held her in his arms. She fell asleep listening to his reassuring voice, feeling him softly stroke her hair and if she had any dreams, she didn’t remember them nor she didn’t wake up screaming.

Still, the events of the past couple of days weighed heavy on her mind. At least this time there had been witnesses to how Claudio had treated her, forcing her to give him a blow job in front of Todd and Carl. So no one could ever claim that she was making anything up.

Todd held her tight and his voice cut through her thoughts.

I think two or three months of celibacy will do us both the world of good, don't you? I've already decided that next time I make love she has to be a married lady,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A married lady called Mrs Helen Bennett if she'll have me of course.

It took a second or two before his words finally sunk in. He was proposing to her? He wanted to marry her?

Smiling, she burst into tears, leaning into him. Her voice was soft, almost hesitant, as if she could not believe her good fortune.

“Of course she would have you. Oh, Todd!” She nodded her. “I would be proud to be Mrs. Todd Bennett. I love you so much.” And with those words, she kissed him before snuggling against him.

Todd didn't understand himself why he had proposed to Helen, all was well between them and although he wouldn't be able to make love to her for some time because of her injuries he couldn't have her feeling that he didn't care, he did, very much and so to have her looking forward to a wedding would be beneficial to her recovery and she wouldn't dwell too much on the ordeal of Claudio's trial. Her response to his proposal gave him the push he needed to convince himself that he loved her and she loved him,

'I would be proud to be Mrs Todd Bennett. I love you so much,'

Her kiss as she snuggled in his arms was one of sheer happiness and he held her close taking care not to aggravate any of the bite marks and scratches that adorned her body, she was going to need him more than ever now as some of her injuries were inaccessible to her to be able to apply the ointment, especially the soreness of her anus and the stripes of Claudio's leather belt across her back and still delightful little butt. He knew that she would rather he tended to her there instead of some nurse who could have no idea how she got them.

Todd began to drift into sleep and murmured dreamily,

"I love you too Helen."

Next morning when Todd woke Helen was still fast asleep in his arms and he gently extricated himself and made some coffee and toast, not sure if Helen would have an appetite for anything more. He put everything on a tray and took it in to Helen only to find her sitting on the side of the bed in just panties and struggling to put her bra on,
he grinned at the sight of her pert breasts although one had a large antiseptic plaster over a vicious bite mark, half-jokingly he remarked,

"You can't wear a bra darling, it will irritate your wounds and besides how will I know when you're getting excited if I can't see your nipples?"

He put the tray down and sat down beside her and lifted one breast and gently sucked the hardening nipple into his mouth.

"That was delicious, now have some breakfast and we'll play doctor and patient while I dress your wounds, at least the real doctor says you shouldn't have any scarring even though they must hurt like hell now."

As they ate their breakfast Todd could see that Helen was itching to say something and he could hazard a pretty good guess what about.

"Before you ask sweetheart, yes, I meant every word last night, I want to marry you as soon as we can arrange it."

She awoke the next morning to find Todd gone and the sound of voices murmuring from the living room. The clock on the dresser said 8:17, it’s big red numbers glowing bright and filling the face of the small clock. It looked gloomy outside and when she got up and looked out the window, it was drizzling outside and thoroughly depressing looking.

She was a bit sore all over and as she looked in the mirror, she could see that she looked a sight. The bruised cheek was still puffy and swollen and the bruises were starting to turn that sickly greenish-yellow color. In a couple of days they would be yellowish-green before fading to yellow. It was still real sore and the bruise went from the outer corner of her eye, under the eye and down to the corner of her lip. Lovely.

The other cheek was just puffy and still a bit red. The bruises over the rest of her body were progressing at the same rate as the bruise on her face though most of them were fingertip bruises, with a few bigger here and there. Her tit where he bit it was throbbing like crazy and the gauze dressing probably needed changing. And to boot, every time that she took a crap, her asshole hurt so much that she cried. Thank God the red stripes were starting to fade a bit on her butt, though they were still a bit sore.

She should probably get dressed, or at least try. She suddenly felt all thumbs and just putting on her panties made her hands shake. But she pressed on and managed to at least get those on. The bra was harder to get on. And hurt like hell. Every time that she tried to put it on over the boob with bandage, it hurt too much and she would take it off to start again.

The door opened and Todd came in to find her pretty much naked sitting on the edge of the bed just trying to put on underwear. Trying, yet not quite succeeding.

You can't wear a bra darling, it will irritate your wounds and besides how will I know when you're getting excited if I can't see your nipples?

She couldn’t help but smile as he began to gently suck on her one good nipple. There was a bit of hesitation but she tried to ignore it. After all, this was Todd. Her fiancé?

That was delicious, now have some breakfast and we'll play doctor and patient while I dress your wounds, at least the real doctor says you shouldn't have any scarring even though they must hurt like hell now.

She was afraid of crying if she spoke so she kept quiet. But as they ate, there was something bothering her in the back of her mind. Maybe he had proposed to her to make her feel better, or to get her mind off of the hell that she had just been through. Certainly looking at herself in the mirror, there was no doubt that she had been rode hard and put away wet, as the old saying went. And maybe he would now be looking for a way out of it.

Before you ask sweetheart, yes, I meant every word last night, I want to marry you as soon as we can arrange it.

She looked down at her hands resting in her lap.

“Am I that transparent?” She sighed. As she spoke, her voice would break up until she could not speak another word without crying. “Todd, you have made me happier than I ever thought possible. But it wouldn’t make me happy if I made you unhappy. And I love you enough to...” Her voice cracked as she hesitated. “...to let go of you, to give you a chance of backing out.” She paused and looked up at him, tears spilling from her eyes to wet her cheeks.

“I guess it’s just that I feel so used.” She paused. “But I do so love you.”

As they ate their breakfast Todd saw how difficult it was for Helen to chew her food so he dipped some bread in milk and a little sugar and spoon fed her, she was soon happily sipping the softened bread and sugar from his spoon as he held it for her but there was something troubling her so to put her worries to rest he ventured,

"Before you ask sweetheart, yes, I meant every word last night, I want to marry you as soon as we can arrange it."

An odd look flitted across her face then it was gone so that he almost missed it, she wouldn't look him in the eye, looking down at her hands instead, then in an unsteady voice cracking with emotion she told him,

'“Am I that transparent? Todd, you have made me happier than I ever thought possible. But it wouldn’t make me happy if I made you unhappy. And I love you enough to..' Her voice cracked as she hesitated. '...to let go of you, to give you a chance of backing out.' She paused again and looked up at him, tears spilling from her eyes to wet her cheeks.

'I guess it’s just that I feel so used. But I do so love you.'

Todd felt relief wash over him she wasn't giving him the elbow but instead, he had options and to him, there was only one option, he was staying right where he was.

"Helen baby I appreciate the offer, I really do but there is no way I am not going to marry you, you might have heard us talking when you woke up, well Trevor showed me this ad in the morning paper and I couldn't resist it so Trevor has gone to get it from the store, I just hope you like it, you wanna wait until he gets back or do you wanna see a picture?
Teasingly he held the paper behind his back so Helen couldn't see what he was talking about.

"NO, NO, I'll do all your dressings first and by the time I'm done Trevor should be back."

He guided Helen back into the bedroom and stripped her completely and started by applying a cool salve on her ass and gently smoothed it inside her torn rectum trying to take her mind off the pain with gentle kisses on the back of her neck, her labia lips received similar treatment as well as the bruising to her thighs Todd rolled her gently onto her back and began by removing the gauze dressing on her bite marked tit, He smeared the antiseptic cream on the fresh gauze pad and applied it gently, wincing with her Soon the only thing left was her face and he said,

"I think you should manage that yourself, honey but first,,,,,,"He cupped her face and ran his wet tongue over her swollen lips,

"I ain't never kissed a gal with a trout pout before." He beamed at her when Trevor shouted through the door, "I got it, Todd"

Todd smiled enigmatically "Now you just make yourself beautiful and come through I've got something for you that every girl wants.

Just a few minutes later Helen joined them in the living room, Todd could barely contain himself and went down on one knee,

"Let's do this properly, Helen Daniels will you marry me?"

He took her hand in his and pressed a small red box into her hand, she was shaking so much she nearly drooped it but Todd had a hold on it and he opened it to reveal
a beautiful diamond ring

Todd looked up at Helen, "You DO like it don't you?"

Helen baby I appreciate the offer, I really do but there is no way I am not going to marry you, you might have heard us talking when you woke up, well Trevor showed me this ad in the morning paper and I couldn't resist it so Trevor has gone to get it from the store, I just hope you like it, you wanna wait until he gets back or do you wanna see a picture?

He was so excited, like a child with a secret, hiding it behind his back and yet taunting her to play along and guess. She couldn’t help but smile, wincing at the pain it caused to her face.

Yet he wouldn’t give her time to guess but instead declared that it was time to play doctor and dress her wounds. Having her lie down after removing her clothes, he gentle began to apply a cooling salve to her asshole, even gently using his finger to carefully smooth it inside her anus. It hurt, though not as much as the day before, and his sweet kisses on the back of her neck did help.

There was also salve applied to her pussy lips, and that she certainly did enjoy. The stuff was also gently put on the various bruises on her thighs before he addressed the bite mark on her tit. He was so careful and gentle with her and she suddenly realized that this was love. Taking care of her, tending to her wounds was evidence of love just as sure as announcing such from the rooftop for all to hear. So it was with loving eyes that she watched as he carefully applied the bandage over her healing wound.

I think you should manage that yourself, honey but first,,,,,,

And then her gave her the sweetest kiss, careful to not cause more pain.

I ain't never kissed a gal with a trout pout before.

The sound of an excited Trevor could be heard out in the living room and Todd’s smile was as big as the all outdoors as he urged her to get dressed and see what he had gotten her.

Excitedly she dressed, feeling all thumbs. Todd went ahead and waited with the others in the living room. She decided to forego the bra because of the dressing on her tit so she wore a simple blue blouse and skirt.

When she walked in, all the officers that were guarding her were grinning like a bunch of goofy kids and she started crying as Todd knelt down on one knee before her.

Let's do this properly, Helen Daniels will you marry me?

Her vision was blurred by tears as he pressed a red ring box into her hands and helped her shaking hands open it to reveal the most beautiful diamond ring that she had ever seen in her life.

You DO like it don't you?

He helped to slide it on her ring finger as the tears spilled down her cheeks. She reached out to caress his cheek, the others in the room forgotten.

“I love it. And yes, I would be proud to be Mrs. Todd Bennett. I love you so much that it hurts.”

Ignoring the pain, she bent down and kissed him, feeling blessed when he stood up and carefully wrapped his arms around her.

Trevor and the others stood nearby, grinning but they all kept their distance. They knew the terrible things that had happened to her and they were very protective of her. But she was learning that life kept going on, no matter what. And no matter what, she was still here. And officially engaged to the most wonderful man in the world.

He kissed her and she smiled at him.

“I love you, Todd Bennett!”

Helen’s outfit
https://www.na-kd.com/globalassets/...0223-8615_01a_r1.jpg?ref=B3EACC7853&width=640

Todd relaxed now the formalities were out of the way and Helen was officially his fiance, under normal circumstances he guessed that they would disappear into the bedroom and celebrate in the time honoured way, but these were far from normal circumstances. Helen was in far too a delicate condition to even contemplate even the gentlest of lovemaking, the best he could hope for was having her kiss him, even though that would more than likely cause her pain.

He was aching for her and the tent in his pants showed, the germ of an idea began to form in his mind but for it to be put into practice it had to come from Helen herself. With his arms around her waist and one hand gently caressing her undamaged breast he whispered,

"Surely there's something we can do to alleviate my boner, I suppose I could do it myself but it wouldn't be the same."

He kissed the hollow of her neck and gently pinched the nipple on her good breast, hoping she would take the hint.

She knew what he wanted and it was sweet of him to ask instead of demanding some relief. Yet she was still a bit apprehensive.

Damn that Claudio and his evil treatment of her. Had it not been for him, she would be enjoying her engagement more than she was.

She hated the man more than she could say. After all, what he had done to her was inexcusable, and if justice had been left to her, most men would blanch at the thought of just what her retribution would have been.

Yet, at the moment Todd was needing some relief. She could quite clearly see the huge bulge in his pants, as could the officers assigned to guard them.

With as much common courtesy as possible in such close surroundings, the officers grinned and looked away, feigning an interest in yet another episode of “Cops” on tv, pointing out just how they would have handled the perp.

As she had no desire to take care of him in front of the others, Helen led Todd into the bedroom where they would have some privacy.

The kiss that he gave her was sweet - no pressure at all, which was just what she needed. She climbed up on top of the bed and nestled back among the pillows while Todd climbed in beside her. He could have easily just shed his pants as if expecting her to take care of him. Instead he waited to let her do what she felt comfortable with and to do it at her own speed.

Her fingers shook as she tried to unzip his pants. Gently Todd stopped her, holding her hands in his and kissing her fingertips. He told her to take it easy and not do anything that upset her. She nodded her understanding and, taking a deep breath, she continued until his cock seemed to pop through the opening in his pants.

For the time being, she just stroked his cock, giving him a hand job until finally he shot his load in the air and she managed to get it all over her hand. She couldn’t bring herself to lick it off so instead she carefully cleaned him off with a washcloth and wiped it off her hands.

Yet, Todd seemed to understand and comforted her about it.

“I promise that I’ll get better. I really will.” And with that she curled up in his arms.

As far as Todd was concerned the sex situation or rather lack of it had led to him sporting a rather obvious boner practically the whole day long and night time was even worse laying next to Helen's wonderful warm body. Even the cops had noticed but they had too much regard for both him and Helen to remark on it. Even Helen had noticed judging from the guilty looks she kept giving him from time to time, because of her injuries she was unable to give him what they both wanted.
After several days Helen nodded to Todd and then the bedroom door. Todd followed her in looking for no more than some hot, sweet kissing. He folded her in his arms and kissed her gently, but she squirmed away from him and climbed onto the bed and deliberately hiking her skirt high up her thighs and then lying among the pillows she patted the space beside her. Todd had no idea what she had in mind as she was nowhere fit enough even for gentle lovemaking. Even so, he climbed on the bed beside her and lay on his back staring up at the ceiling, waiting for Helen to make the next move. He gasped and closed his eyes as he felt Helen's palm slowly stroking his bulging pants, next thing he knew she was attempting to unzip him but her hands were shaking as though she had never done it before. He sensed her nervousness as each time she had done this before it had ended up with Helen naked, her legs spread and his cock pumping his seed into her, someone had to control the situation, the only person who could do that was Helen herself, it was her body.

"Hold on a minute sweetheart," He took her shaking hands in his and gently kissed her fingertips, "Look, I don't know just how far you're intending to go with this but you're not well enough for anything serious so just take it easy and don't do anything to hurt yourself just to please me."

He lay back down again and Helen quickly unzipped him with more confidence, her small cool hands found his cock and it sprang out, hard, throbbing and upright. Helen's fingers held as much of his straining girth as she could her thumb lubricated his cock with his precum and slid from top to bottom, gradually increasing speed until a large plume of his hot milky white sperm shot in the air and cascaded down over his genitals and Helen's hand.
Todd lay on his back breathing heavily, then Helen was washing him clean with a warm washcloth and wiping her own hands. The relief that Todd felt was remarkable.

"Helen my love, that was the hand job of all hand jobs, so thanks a million, maybe next time we can go a stage further, no pressure though, when you're good and ready."

' I promise that I’ll get better. I really will.” And with that she curled up in his arms.

They lay together kissing some more and Todd's hand slipped under her blouse and played with her good breast

For the next several days, she was kept in a cocoon, the outside world unobtainable to her. Which was actually just fine with her. Todd was very attentive yet did not press sex upon her but instead merely cuddled her. And the police guards were careful as well, balancing that narrow line between guarding and protecting her and giving her (and Todd) their privacy.

Meanwhile, her wounds were healing. At least, the visible ones. The bite mark on her tit seemed to be healing nicely and it looked as if there would not be any permanent scarring. After several days she no longer needed the bandage on it though Todd continued to carefully smear the ointment around the faint teeth marks that still ringed her nipple.

He was also diligent about using the cream on her anus and her other injuries. She knew that this was hard on him too but through it all he remained positive and upbeat and it seemed to help her find her feet again.

Then one day, the atmosphere in the apartment seemed to change. When she came out of the bedroom, she noticed the glances between the men and suddenly there was a knot in the pit of her stomach. Todd even seemed extra attentive and she knew that something unpleasant was coming.

Finally she could not stand it any longer and stood there before them, hands on her hips, facing them. The morning sun shone through the blinds and seemed to set her red hair ablaze with light.

“You might as well come out with it and tell me what’s going on. The tension in here is thick enough to cut it with a chain saw.”

The guys all glanced over to Todd and she joined in, noting that he seemed uncomfortable at the sudden attention. She took a step closer to him and tilted her head to the side, questioning. Taking pity on him, her voice softened as she asked him, “what is it, Todd? Tell me the truth. I’ve gone through all of this - I can handle whatever it is too.”

Todd's careful loving attention to Helen's injuries was paying dividends as her wounds began to fade although he found it difficult not to do more than apply the cream to her pussy and her anus, so many times had he been tempted to risk her anger and slip his fingers inside her and arouse her but he had resisted the temptation and he knew that Helen understood his frustration but she would let him know when she was ready.

This morning had begun the same as every other day, waking to a kiss and cuddle and on occasion a hand job from Helen to soothe his morning wood, breakfast and a shower then leaving Helen to dress while he chatted with the cops guarding them, but this morning things changed beginning with a call from Lou. She had sounded tense when she spoke to him,

'Todd, The trial date has been set, but there's some bad news and I wanted you to be aware of it before I speak to Helen.'

"Yeah ok Lou, c'mon spill, don't tell me they're letting Claudio have bail?"

'No, but it could be worse than that, I have just received the list of defence witnesses and it seems that three of Helen's ex boyfriends are going to be witnesses for the defence.'

"So what? They don't know what hell that toe rag put her through,"

'I know that but I think that as Helen is our main witness they are going to try and discredit her in the worst way possible'

"Just what do you mean by that Lou? The worst way possible?"

'I think they are going to try to make her look like a an alcoholic tramp, a nymphomaniac who'll agree to sleep with anyone who gives her enough to drink. '

"Even if they manage that it doesn't change what he did to her." Todd couldn't believe what he was hearing.

'No it doesn't but it could suggest that she was a willing participant. Listen to me Todd, I need your help to prepare Helen for this, I'll be over in a couple of hours in the meantime try to get Helen to tell you everything about her ex boyfriends, things like how many times did they date before she slept with them, was she completely sober at the time and most difficult of all what sort of sex did they have, was it rough, were there handcuffs, ropes involved. We need to have the answers before the questions are asked.'

"I'll see what I can do Lou but it's a hell of a thing to lay on me."

It was only moments later that Helen appeared in a tee and a pair of shorts looking gorgeous but she noticed the atmosphere immediately and as she stood with her hands on her hips no one wanted to tell her,

'You might as well come out with it and tell me what’s going on. The tension in here is thick enough to cut it with a chain saw,'

All eyes turned towards Todd and her voice softened slightly as she tilted her head and looked at him questioningly,

'What is it, Todd? Tell me the truth. I’ve gone through all of this - I can handle whatever it is too.'

"Helen, Lou just called, she's coming over in a couple of hours with some awkward questions for you, look let's go back in the bedroom, I have some questions of my own and just so you know so long as you are completely honest with me I'll love you just as much as I do now,"

Todd put his arm around her waist and took her back into the bedroom for the most important interrogation of his life, wishing that it was Lou asking the questions and not him.

Helen, Lou just called, she's coming over in a couple of hours with some awkward questions for you, look let's go back in the bedroom, I have some questions of my own and just so you know so long as you are completely honest with me I'll love you just as much as I do now,

She listened as a sickening feeling of dread filled her. Which ex-boyfriends could it be? And just what would they say about her? Here she had been raped, beaten and abused and they were making her out to be the bad guy. Which one hated her enough to say bad things about her?

Todd steered her towards the bedroom looking as if he wished that he was anywhere else in Earth but where he was right now.

And then he asked about the other guys, the other boyfriends that she had had over the years. Who had she lost her virginity to? Who had she slept with? She crossed to the window and, in a dead voice devoid of expression, she told him. She couldn’t look at him as she spoke, but instead she stared out the window that looked out on the street below. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she spoke.

“I lost my virginity to Robbie. He was a kid that I dated in school. We went together for a couple of weeks, and he kept asking me to go all the way before I finally said yeah. We did it in the back seat of his dad’s volvo. Real romantic. Not long after that he dropped me.

Sammy and I dated next and I guess that it was on our 3rd date that we slept together. He wanted to anal fuck but I said no. We dated for about 3 months. Straight sex. But he kept pressing for anal. I told him that instead I would suck him off. He liked that. He dumped me right before Valentines for Norma Green cause she would do anal.

Next came Jay. He had red hair and we always fought. Dated for 3 weeks. Never fucked. I did suck him off a couple of times.

Colin. The man got me drunk and took me back to his place. I woke up in bed with him. He had fucked me 3 ways to Sunday - oral, anal, vaginally. I sometime wonder if he had given me that date rape stuff cause I never did remember any of that first night. He liked to play burglar and pretend that he would break in and find me in the house and rape me. I didn’t mind if he wanted to.”

She paused, still unable to look at him. Taking a deep breath, she continued.

“Then there was Bo. A bit of a bad boy, he seduced me on our first date.” She reached over for a tissue and almost didn’t hear it. The light sound of breaking glass, a high-pitched zing and then a pain in her shoulder. She stopped for a moment, puzzled. Looking down at the broken glass at her feet, she looked up at the corresponding hole in the window. A glance to her shoulder showed a spreading stain of red. In that instance, she realized that if she had not reached for the tissue the bullet would have pierced her heart.

Meanwhile, Todd appeared to have realized before her what was happening and in those brief seconds of her confused hesitation, had lunged across the room to grab her and dive to the floor, his body covering hers. Pain shot through her shoulder and she screamed bloody murder.

The room became a cacophony of sounds and apparently the sniper tried once more, the bullet breaking more glass and whizzing over their heads to imbed themselves in the wall across the room from the window. Todd yelled something and the bedroom door suddenly exploded as it was kicked in, the cops running in with guns drawn.

Her shoulder hurt like hell and Todd laying on top of it didn’t help the pain, even if it was for protection. She started to pass out. Suddenly Todd was kissing her, stroking her cheek, telling her to stay with him.

She fought the need to sleep. Police were running around them, talking in walkie talkies, looking out the window. And there was Todd, holding her and imploring her to stay with him. Damn, her shoulder hurt. The world went black.

Todd had a hollow feeling in the pit of his stomach, he was about to ask Helen about her past life which under normal circumstances would be none of his business, he loved Helen with all his heart for who she was now and not for what or who she had been previously but when she began revealing her past life to him in a flat monotone voice he couldn't help feeling a stab of jealousy go through him, he tried not to visualise her giving herself to these faceless unknown men. Laying on her back spreading her legs for them, cumming for them, swallowing their hot spunk. He gulped his anger down but mentally he counted her past lovers, He had counted five not including Claudio when he realised that Helen was standing right by the window and he remembered that they had been warned to keep away from the windows,

"Stay away from the window." He was about to call out to her when a hole appeared in the glass and Helen stood frozen looking down at her shoulder. Todd's training spurred him into action and in a split second he launched himself across the room and carried Helen to the floor, covering her protectively with his body as the window shattered with another shot from the sniper. Shards of glass showered down on them as Helen screamed in fear and pain. Todd yelled out,

"Someone call a fucking ambulance Helen's hurt."

The door crashed open and it was pandemonium as police filled the room with guns drawn. Todd saw that Helen's eyelids were fluttering and he did his best to comfort her, kissing her and stroking her cheek imploring her,

"Stay with me sweetheart, please stay with me."

Suddenly Helen's eyes closed and Todd thought that she had lost her battle but he could still feel a very faint pulse as the medics arrived and took over, staunching the blood from her left shoulder,

"How,,, how bad is it?" he quaveringly asked the doctor who arrived minutes after the medics,

"She'll be ok, she had a very lucky escape though, we'll get her patched up and she'll have to keep her shoulder in a sling for a while."

Relief washed over Todd, he had thought that he had lost the one person in the world he really cared about.

Pete and Lou arrived, Lou looked worried while Pete was fuming, saying,

"I asked for those goddam windows to be replaced with bullet proof glass, I suppose the fuckin' budget wouldn't stretch that far."

Todd went with Helen in the ambulance to the hospital while the police scoured the properties opposite for the sniper but he had long gone.

Three hours later Todd was sat at Helen's bedside holding her right hand as Helen slowly came round from the anaesthetic she had been given during an operation on her shoulder.

"Hello beautiful," he murmured as she opened her eyes and he leaned over to kiss her lightly on her lips, "You had me going for a while there you know but then I guess the Daniels clan are as tough as old boots,"

He tried to make light of it and not dwell on the what ifs. While Helen had been in surgery he'd had time to think about what Helen had told him about her previous lovers and while he wasn't completely happy about how quickly she had hopped into bed with them he thought back to how he had seduced her on their first date and thought,

She must have been happy with what she was doing but she had made some pretty poor decisions especially that guy Colin, being fucked in all her holes and not remembering anything about it, that should have set the alarm bells ringing but no, she had stayed with him and played his sick games. What was it that made her make so many bad decisions and then to cap it all end up with Claudio? A real rat if there ever was one.

He never mentioned any of these thoughts to Helen, right now she needed him more than ever and he wasn't about to let her down.

"The Doc says you'll be able to leave in a couple of days, where to, I have no idea, Pete's organising that, I'm afraid though, Lou still needs to talk to you when you're feeling up to it, you rest now honey, I'll still be here when you wake up,"

He kissed her again and gave her his best boyish grin.

Last edited:
When she awoke Todd was by her side holding her hand. Her shoulder hurt like hell and she gritted her teeth trying to ignore the pain. He gave her a smile and reassured her.

Hello beautiful

His kiss was nice and she gave him a weak smile.

You had me going for a while there you know but then I guess the Daniels clan are as tough as old boots

“Among other things,” she murmured.

The Doc says you'll be able to leave in a couple of days, where to, I have no idea, Pete's organising that, I'm afraid though, Lou still needs to talk to you when you're feeling up to it, you rest now honey, I'll still be here when you wake up

The kiss he gave her was just as sweet and tender as before and as she was drifting back to sleep, there was something that worried her though she couldn’t place her finger on what it was.

In fact, her dreams were worried. She was on the witness stand and she was being made to recite all the men that she had been with, and all the sex that she had had with them. And with each man that she spoke of, Todd’s eyes grew more and more haunted, so that by the time that she got to Claudio, his eyes closed in pain and she started to cry.

Just then, as the jury sat eager for each juicy detail, Claudio laughed and yelled to the jury, “she was a good little cocksucker!”

And in her dreams she cringed, her heart breaking at the pain that she was causing Todd. Tears slowly rolled down her flushed cheeks to drop on her pillow.

Lou stuck she head in the room and found Todd sitting there holding a sleeping Helen’s hand. Glancing up at her, she motioned with her head for him to step outside in the hall. She watched him kiss Helen’s hand before he came outside Helen’s room, a worried look on his face.

“I hate to tell you, but your Boss is expecting for you to call in and ‘apprise’ him of exactly what is happening and what is planned. If you want, I’ll sit with her for a while. I need to talk with her alone anyway.” She noted his glance back in the direction of her room. “Don’t worry, I won’t scare her off.”

Back