Groove is in the Heart (Closed for NDIaC & Firmhanded_Daddy)

”Then don’t” ”Show me”

These words echoed inside of his mind and spiraled down into the very core of his soul as he held her lips against his. He wasn’t sure she knew what she was asking him to do. She lived without a care in the world and he knew that. For him, life was an entirely different puzzle. He had spent nearly twenty years building up walls, shoring up defenses against the world because while they were extremely similar people there were slight variances in their personalities. She was an extreme introvert just like he was, but he was an introvert who literally walked inside other people’s skin. He could feel other people’s emotions, almost read their thoughts by the accuracy in which he could detect their emotional state and read their body language. He was so good at pattern recognition and predictive analysis that he had predicted wars years before they happened.

Such things were amazing gifts, but anyone with powerful gifts can also tell you they are also terrible curses. To be so emotionally open to the world is like having yourself open and raw all the time. The walls are just as much to help filter things out as they are to keep his own shit in check. Could he really just let her in completely with no slow easy pace and just let her smash through his barriers with no warnings or cautions? There was a lot of fucking damage inside his soul. The idea scared him. More than the possibility of rejection, the idea that he might accidentally hurt her scared him. He would rather lose her a thousand times over and suffer that pain every day for the rest of his life than ever put her through any kind of pain. That was just the sort of man he was.

All of this was rushing through his mind in a few split seconds because his mind worked at lightning speed from years of being hyper active and having a brain that never shut the fuck up except in rare cases. Like when it got overloaded with stimulus. Things like finding out a woman you are extremely fucking attracted to was not wearing any underwear. His brain stalled completely, his body actually froze, he sucked in a sharp breath, letting it out in a groan.

The debate stopped.

Perhaps it was kismet that he met someone who was cute, charming, with a seductive side that she could wield with a touch of innocence in all the perfect proportions? She seemed to be everything that he needed. By far his biggest flaw was taking life too seriously. Liv was the cure for his malady. She could feel his lips curve into a smile and then kiss her with a sudden ferocity as both his hands slid down to grip her pert butt. Giving a firm, greedy squeeze as he pulled her hips against his, allowing her to feel the effect she was having on him; quite a significant one at that. His arousal was already very notable as he surrendered completely to his emotions and let his hands off the reigns.

The kiss drifted away again and he spoke. His words were a low lusty rumble. “I have been opening my heart to you from the moment I met you. Now you have simply given me an incentive to stop fighting the process. You are officially stuck with me now.” He nestled his lips into the hollow of her throat, gently biting into the skin as he reached in between them to unclasp his belt and jeans. “Tell me something that makes your heart pound in your chest, makes you burn?”

Liv felt his large hands suddenly grasp her tight little rear all too quickly. The movement was fast and focused, she gasped from the sudden contact. Her little frame shivered and she leaned up on the balls of her feet, which in turn made her backside tense in his grip. Even with those big hands of his it was a handful, those baggy clothes really didn’t do her an ounce of justice. His reaction was surprising, even if it was exactly what Liv wanted from him. She arched her back as he pulled her in and started to melt, his arousal pressing against her from the flush contact. Her fingers curled, gripping at his shoulders for support as he held her. So easily he could have man handled her, Liv weighed a fraction of what he did, but there was some strength in her grip despite her small stature.

“Good.” She replied when the kiss broke momentarily. Her cheeks were flushed and those grayish-blue eyes had never looked more alive. “Stop fighting and let me have you.”

Her hands slid down from his shoulders and over his chest, easily moving over his as he started to undo his pants and belt. Her head tilted back, exposing the graceful arch of her neck for him to claim. The nip to her pale flesh made her squeak, a sharp gasp of surprise and delight. Her body reacted in kind, a shiver that ran right up her spin and left goose bumps dancing across her skin. When he managed to pull open his belt Liv slipped a hand into his half-zipped jeans and brushed her fingers over his bulge. She bit her bottom lip as her fingertips trailed over the girth, measuring the size by touch alone.

“Being wanted by you makes me burn,” Liv admitted without a second thought. It wasn’t exactly what he might have been referencing, but his own words only spurred on the profound feeling of connection they shared. Slowly she leaned up on her tippy toes though and pressed her hips against him. She ground up against his crotch, her hand insistently tugging his jeans and boxers down his hips. Her other arm locked back around his neck to hold herself in place against him.

“I love getting fucked from behind, hard.” Liv finally offered just what he was getting at. “I’m small but I can handle it.”

She tilted her head in and suddenly bit at him. Her thin soft lips brushed against the skin of his chest and Liv sank her teeth in to offer a sharp and tender bite. She didn’t pull back despite his reaction, she lingered in close to run her tongue over the tender spot and offer a single kiss. Her body quivered as the anticipation grew. Liv was living dangerously and her reactions showed she as absolutely loving it.

He was being consumed. Every subtle prod, every reaction to his action was spiraling in on itself until he felt like a self-igniting wildfire that created his very own sources of fuel to keep burning hotter and hotter. He felt her melt against him, the way her bottom felt in his hands, the tension from the surprise of his aggression. He wanted more, needed more, hade to take more from her. He had not been in such a state in a long time, and never with someone whom he had just met and only been with for the first time.

The look was met with one of his own but his mind was no longer there truly. Oh, there was the usual processing power in the background recording everything happening in the background, but what stared back at her was something she might find enticing or something that might terrify her. It was like staring into the eyes of a feral, hungry, wild animal. Something driven on pure instinct and need.

There were still fragments of a personality in his eyes, but the majority of what looked back at her was more wolf than man.

As her hands traced their way down his skin It was like she was touching the raw nerves with pure oxytocin. He trembled with waves of euphoric bliss. As she made her way down to his fabric covered bulge he shuddered in bliss and let his head drift back slowly. “Oh, holy fuck Liv! Trust me I’m not fighting you. I can’t. I’m yours. I” As she pressed his girth with her hands his words trailed off in a senseless moan of pleasure. She could feel the damp heat as precum soaked through the thin fabric of his boxers.

Then she yanked down what remained of his clothing. The urge followed immediately to buck forward and he didn’t fight it. He rocked forward, nudging his swollen girth directly against the delicate sex she had hidden beneath those baggy pants. The contact with her heat made him see sparks, his whole body jolted with pleasure, and his length twitched violently. Snarling much like an animal his hands once more gripped her bottom and with no effort he hefted her up and carried her toward the bed. He shifted so that he held her weight with one hand, the other protecting the back of her head as he guided her down to the bed gently. His gaze bore into hers with such intensity, such ferocity, if there wasn’t warmth in his eyes she might mistake his gaze for a preparation to attack.

He spoke, and when he did his voice sounded like a knife being drawn over a smooth piece of leather. “I have given you access to every piece of me. I have opened my heart and soul to you in seconds rather than months. I belong to you Liv Savage, now I’m going to show you what it means to belong to me. I’m going to take you tonight, and give you everything.”

Liv knew exactly what she was doing. Just as those blue-gray eyes met his ow,n consumed by base animalistic need of desires, her eyes reflected the growing emotions welling up within. Far from as bestial, they were still positively alive and his actions and reactions only fueled her, egged her on. There was a sharp hiss of breath as he pressed up against her, his thick arousal pressing right up against her. She leaned up on her tippy toes again, as if she wanted to move away from him, but her thighs tightened, squeezed together and pushed him flush up against her. There was an undeniable warmth there, a slickness that slowly ebbed out with the slightest of movements. Liv bit down on her bottom lip and rolled her sleek hips up against him, the briefest of moans escaping before he promptly changed everything.

She was hoisted up into the air like she weighed nothing at all, carrying her across the room and onto her bed within the blink of an eye. He supported her weight with one hand and the other moved to the back of her head. The movement, despite it all, was surprisingly intimate. It was that small detail that Liv dug her attention into, clawed at it and devoured so completely it made her shiver to the very core.

"Jason." She spoke his name as she wiggled upon the spot he deposited her. She didn't remain still, even if there was the distinct feeling of prey staring up at predator. There was something more there, but Liv liked the feeling of being caught in his web. She had never wanted to be devoured whole by someone as she did now.
"Fuck me," Liv pleaded, pushing up enough to tear her shirt up and over her head. She revealed that svelte frame completely, her clothing did nothing to accent the sleek and subtle curves. Her skin was alabaster, pure white without hint of blemish, scar, or marking.

"Make me yours," She added as she leaned up and brushed a hand over his cheek. An intimate gesture, coupled with a quick but passionate kiss. "No more words. Show me."

That was all she had left to say. Her frame shifted once more, thighs spread to present herself to him completely. She let her calves dangle over his thighs and pressed one hand flush against his chest. The other snaked down between them, brushing over herself in a none to subtle fashion. She winced in need from that simple gesture, but she was far from done. The hand was quickly brought up between them, fingertips glistening with the honey thick nectar of her need. True to her word she didn't speak, instead she brushed her fingertip over her bottom lip and smeared the nectar over it. Her tongue started to dart out but she resisted, instead the girl leaned up and offered him first taste with a hasty and longing kiss.

Liv indeed knew just how to play him as if he were her chosen instrument. She knew how to pry apart his control, his thoughts, his very mind and insert the subtle grip of her nails beneath the cracks she had created to pry his very soul loose of the mooring. He felt like he was housing a hurricane within him and each thing she did only increase the intensity of that storm. He felt her body react instinctively to the sudden probing invasion, but then she defied her own instincts and pressed herself against him. The slick heat made him throb greedily against her.

The move to place her on the bed in the hands of another man would have been without care for her safety or the impact it had upon her slender frame. Jason was not other men and he had taken special care to keep her from being injured as they had repositioned. It had not gone unnoticed by her, though he barely processed that he had done it, he had done it without thinking; perhaps that was the most telling tale of all. Even now in the throes of near madness that she had pushed him to almost gleefully, he was aware of her comfort, her safety, and her well being. It seemed that there may be no way to pull that lever and turn it off, it was so deeply rooted inside of him, some roots refused to be pulled.

She spoke his name. The impact nearly demolished his ability to breathe. Even now she could determine his mood with a handful of words. Such vulnerability did not come without risk, but the rewards were oh so sweet. Even as he held himself above her as if he were about to feast upon her, there was never a point where his emotions were stemmed of hidden from her. She had asked for the doors to his soul to be thrown wide, and she had received what she asked for. The calm and composed man was gone, buried beneath the storm that was always on the inside but never released; until now. She pleaded for him to take her and finished disrobing herself. Every ripple of desire crossed his face, every intense look of longing was cast to her without so much as a blink of hesitation. She had asked for him to expose all of who he was to her, and now with the smallest touch, she could touch the live wires inside his soul as he wore it outside with no protection.

The soft caress shifted something inside of him. She could see just how easily his moods shifted, just how often with such a small thing. Perhaps it was not so small of a thing with how intimate of a gesture she offered him. Leaning into her caress he let out a shuddering breath. His eyes glowed with warmth as he soaked in the intimacy, he drown in it willingly. He had been starved for such gestures and to receive it now of all moments echoed deeply within him. His senses returned for a moment as he latched onto that tender gesture and tied himself to it desperately.

Her hand sliding between them caused him to pause as he prepared to do just what she had asked. He watched her hand as he traveled down, and then watched the return trip with a curious gaze. When she traced her lips with the glistening dew between her thighs; a low throaty chuckle was her reward and as she leaned up to meet his lips in a kiss he met her. Her taste was a heavenly gift which he eagerly accepted. The hand which had until now remained resting between her head and the mattress suddenly tangled within her hair greedily. He parted his lips to draw his tongue out slowly to trace her bottom lip. Once he had gathered what remained of the honey she had poured on her bottom lip he probed her lips tenderly, asking for entrance.

His hips shifted just enough so that he could align himself with her. He allowed her the briefest moment to accustom herself to the feel of the throbbing head parting the very core of her being before he began the slow easy press forward to allow her to wrap herself around the thick shaft of his arousal. Groaning against her lips as she folded around him, his whole body trembled with urgent, pent-up need. His eyes had salvaged some measure of composure and were holding hers with a look of such warmth and tenderness it was almost at odds with his invasion of her, almost.

The rumbling laughter of his reaction to her little sleight of hand only served as fuel for the fire. Not that she wasn’t already an inferno, but each little gesture kept building upon the last. It was almost too much to bear. The touch of his lips, of his tongue against her mouth made her give pause, if only to tremble from the touch alone. The implications of the act were left in the ether where they belonged; Liv was growing tired of thinking and ponder. She was living in the moment for course, a thrill on its own for sure but with this man above her, filled with equal parts lust and affection, that pushed it to the limits. Liv accepted his probing tongue with a soft sigh of a moan as her lips parted. Her own tongue was quick to seek out his own, her lips too keen to wrap around it and suckle upon the slick muscle before releasing it to lure it into an erotic dance between one another.

Her tiny frame shifted, the feeling of his achingly hard shaft against her pressed flush to her abdomen before he shifted himself. For a moment the thought of size crossed her mind, but there was no hesitation, everything floated away the moment he pressed his flared tip against her. Liv arched her back, slender digits curled and dug into his skin at whatever part of him they had been running over. Her voice caught in her throat, even as her lips remained parted in a silent moan. Her eyes rolled slowly back into her head as she arched up against him, throwing her legs apart eagle and locking them straight at the knee. Toes extended and as he continued to press into her they started to curl. Every little movement he provided forced another noise from her, a squeak, a gasp, a beautiful whimper, with hints of his name mingled within. There were no words to express it, but Liv wouldn’t remain quiet.

One arm curled about his neck as she held him close, pressing her chest to his as she whined against his lips, never wanting to be far from them. Her eyes eventually returned to him only to find he managed to gain some semblance of control. The look he gave her made her heart skip a beat and for a brief moment she had to look away. Not out of fear of the feelings welling within her, but simply for some respite of the intensity building within. Yet he still moved to claim her tight sheath, Liv proved a struggle given her stature, body type and her preference of sexual partners. Each little movement pushed Liv to the limits, the more they joined the more alive she became. She wasn’t lost in the ether of her own thoughts, the infinite skyscape of thousands upon thousands of thoughts were instantly turned into a singularity.

“Ja…Jah…” Liv whispered, her breathing coming in labored gasps. Her legs curled about his waist, crossing at the ankles to trap him against her, not that she needed to. It only served to give her some support to rock up against, to let her sleek hips join his in the undulating dance. Inch by inch he claimed her and bit by bit did her voice rise and carry.

Back