going down? Do you enjoy oral sex?

So, lately I've been reading Cosmo (on Facebook) and I'm shocked by a couple of the 'articles'

for example, today there was an article called '7 reasons why men love going down on you' or something like that...

I can't understand or phantom that there are women out there that don't enjoy oral sex! okay I can, usually due to some jackass she dated ... or parents...

personally, I just can't imagine a world with out oral sex....fingers....toys....did I tell you that I love having hubby going down on me!

So, do you enjoy oral sex? Do you go down?

Yep, love it, only this week she came three times on my tongue, face, and just a little help from a couple of fingers for number three... Yummm! Loved her blowjob in return too!

Very few things get turn me on more than going down on a smooth pussy. The way the woman responds to my tongue.... the smell, the taste, the way I can totally please her (and myself) drives me wild......

Nothing gets me more excited than giving slow, deep, passionate oral sex to a woman. The smell and taste of an aroused pussy is like nothing else, and it drives me wild.

I love the sensation of giving, and feeling through her bodies reactions that she is having a good time, and taking pleasure from what I am doing. It is the ultimate in intimacy.

You have to add me to the list of guys that enjoys going down on a woman. I don't know what it is, but I can (and have) been in that position for as long as an hour at a time. But I have found that not all women enjoy it. I guess it could be my technique but then who knows. Every woman is different.

I have to admit that in my youth I wasn't a big fan of it, but since my wife gave birth and had some issues which put penetrative sex on hold for a while I've discovered that I love going down on her. Getting her off has always been my priority and with my head between her thighs I'll do it over and over.

I absolutely love it. I can take my time and build tension, using my fingers and hands, until I pull the lips and court into my mouth again and again until she cums.

I love giving head, but I'm not a huge fan of receiving oral, although I admit, I don't have a lot of experience receiving. Maybe with more experience, or a different partner, I would have the same positive reaction as many of the women here.

I am so searching for men in the wrong pool. I've never been amazed with it, but then I've never been with a guy who loved it.

I consider it like driving a Pinto. You may say you've driven a car, but to a Ferrari owner, you never have.

I think I've only been in a Pinto.

I love giving head, but I'm not a huge fan of receiving oral, although I admit, I don't have a lot of experience receiving. Maybe with more experience, or a different partner, I would have the same positive reaction as many of the women here.

Excuse but I couldn't help but read your post and I would like to offer my assistance in helping you to discover to the fullest your pleasure in receiving oral sex.

I am so searching for men in the wrong pool. I've never been amazed with it, but then I've never been with a guy who loved it.

I consider it like driving a Pinto. You may say you've driven a car, but to a Ferrari owner, you never have.

I think I've only been in a Pinto.

That's, too bad!

Excuse but I couldn't help but read your post and I would like to offer my assistance in helping you to discover to the fullest your pleasure in receiving oral sex.

Lol, thanks for the offer.

Maybe it's good not to know what I'm missing.

For me, going down on my wife is the highlight of every session, can't get enough, and thankfully she loves receiving.

I love oral. I would prefer to receive than give. I could really just receive all night long. I could cum over and over again from oral.

But I do enjoy giving, I love watching myself give oral and I also like looking up into the guy's eyes while I give.

So, lately I've been reading Cosmo (on Facebook) and I'm shocked by a couple of the 'articles'

for example, today there was an article called '7 reasons why men love going down on you' or something like that...

I can't understand or phantom that there are women out there that don't enjoy oral sex! okay I can, usually due to some jackass she dated ... or parents...

personally, I just can't imagine a world with out oral sex....fingers....toys....did I tell you that I love having hubby going down on me!

Well said Jen,

When I was younger I was quite selfish when it came or oral sex, but now I much prefer to give rather than receive. Seriously, it is such a joy to give a woman oral, and if you do it right she will repay you in many ways!

I absolutely do :)
both giving and receiving, even if I must confess that when I have the chance to give it to a multiorgasmic girl
I love oral. I would prefer to receive than give. I could really just receive all night long. I could cum over and over again from oral.
there is not a bigger pleasure for me :)

So, if there were "absolute favorites" in my sex life, this would be among them without any doubts :D

There's nothing better. When we play I go down on her for foreplay, then fuck her, then go down on her again to get her off. We both love it.

Neither can I Jenn! WTF I guess I was just lucky but no shame was ever attached to my attraction to giving oral sex to a woman. How else can one get close enough to savor that special musk of an aroused woman and then give her a kiss of appreciation. The rest just comes natural. I can suck pussy till the cows come home LOL Before, during, and after intercourse, again I say WTF:confused:
Oh I didn't mention receiving. I find it impossible to resist a bj anywhere at anytime. Have I said WTF ?
:kiss: place that where it will mean the most babe.

Love Oral Sex

I love to go down on a woman. I like to start before she really gets wet, use my tongue to tease her clit and mound until she is good and wet and then fuck her with my tongue until she cums! I also love a good BJ. This makes for great forplay.

Back