GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! Hope you are ready for the weekend.

MOOD-none yet

MUSIC-none yet

UNDERS-none yet

Hi all, well it looks like the Danish government is now screwing the GLBT people over as fucking usual. According to this government, then gay adoption, and gay marriage is not something they will support after all. So I say fuck this government and fuck its homophobic politicians. So we are back at square one, no gay marriage, and no gay adoption. This government is a fucking republican ass kissing government. What ever happened to the Danish freemind ?

That sucks

Hi all, well it looks like the Danish government is now screwing the GLBT people over as fucking usual. According to this government, then gay adoption, and gay marriage is not something they will support after all. So I say fuck this government and fuck its homophobic politicians. So we are back at square one, no gay marriage, and no gay adoption. This government is a fucking republican ass kissing government. What ever happened to the Danish freemind ?

That does suck indeed, my dearest. I used to work for a children's agency and assist in adoptions in Florida (I was only the notary and clerk for all the paperwork) but it so irked me that the Adoptions Counselor would complain not enough people were adopting yet they won't allow same-sex couples to make adoptions. So stupid.

Hello there Light:kiss::heart::rose: How are you doing darling?

Hey Gia!
I'm going okay = I am bummed and trying to stay on the positive.. The workshop I went to, ended today. Unless, we were 'called back'. Thus far, I have not been called back. It is not a lot of money. Half day's work, would pay the grocery bill. (I think)
Hopefully, that will change soon. My beau thinks I should let him take care of me. I don't have the energy to discuss it with him, because he is never here in anycase. He travels that much, without notice, all work related.

What about you? lol

Hey Gia!
I'm going okay = I am bummed and trying to stay on the positive.. The workshop I went to, ended today. Unless, we were 'called back'. Thus far, I have not been called back. It is not a lot of money. Half day's work, would pay the grocery bill. (I think)
Hopefully, that will change soon. My beau thinks I should let him take care of me. I don't have the energy to discuss it with him, because he is never here in anycase. He travels that much, without notice, all work related.

What about you? lol
I am sorry. You could make him spoil you rotten. I mean that might be fun.:devil:
Today is not bad my almost girlfriend has been sorely tempting me. :D Gia does not feel desire too much this days. But this one gets me frazzled humph! and she is the one claiming a need to lie in the show. :heart::heart: dibs for me first! need to run some records to fed ex. be back in a while

I am sorry. You could make him spoil you rotten. I mean that might be fun.:devil:
Today is not bad my almost girlfriend has been sorely tempting me. :D Gia does not feel desire too much this days. But this one gets me frazzled humph! and she is the one claiming a need to lie in the show. :heart::heart: dibs for me first! need to run some records to fed ex. be back in a while

I agree with you Gia. Because, I do let him spoil me and it is fun. But you know I am not the woman who can just let someone take care of her. Spoil me, worship me - I am in my element.

That is one reason why I have problem with depending on him financially.
If I do let him take care of me, it would be after long discussions on it. To listen to what we each need and want from it.
But he gets sent off to remote parts of the world without notice. That is THE reason we are not living together.
When I did move into his home, I spent most of my time alone in his phat & huge house.

My own company, that is what would make me happy - career wise. Most prolly would think so too, for themselves as well.

Anyways, :rolleyes:
I am glad you are misbehaving!
I hope we get to party a bit later when you return girl :)

:rose::kiss::heart:

I agree with you Gia. Because, I do let him spoil me and it is fun. But you know I am not the woman who can just let someone take care of her. Spoil me, worship me - I am in my element.

That is one reason why I have problem with depending on him financially.
If I do let him take care of me, it would be after long discussions on it. To listen to what we each need and want from it.
But he gets sent off to remote parts of the world without notice. That is THE reason we are not living together.
When I did move into his home, I spent most of my time alone in his phat & huge house.

My own company, that is what would make me happy - career wise. Most prolly would think so too, for themselves as well.

Anyways, :rolleyes:
I am glad you are misbehaving!
I hope we get to party a bit later when you return girl :)

:rose::kiss::heart:

Yeah, the empty house stuff is for the birds. oh! a drink sounds good. It is about that time.:cattail:

Hey Gia!

What about you? lol

*massages lights shoulders and neck*

*runs fingers through her hair*

time to relax girl, what can we do for you?

Great....here I am at the vibe, ready for the Friday night party, actually going to be here for the whole night. And where is everyone?:(

Fine, I'll drink by myself, one veggie juice with gluten-free vodka coming up.

Whatever.

At least I have The Celtic Show to listen to. www.ckua.com

Great....here I am at the vibe, ready for the Friday night party, actually going to be here for the whole night. And where is everyone?:(

Fine, I'll drink by myself, one veggie juice with gluten-free vodka coming up.

Whatever.

At least I have The Celtic Show to listen to. www.ckua.com

serve me up!:heart::kiss::rose:

sorry, I wandered off to upload some photos for a new facebook page I am making for an outdoors group I belong to.

I made you a drink though, I hope it's still cold enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back