GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh do i now?.... Careful what you promise kitten. An open invitation to touch you as i want... Haha. Yeah becareful of what you wish for.

Overcome with emotion, a special feelin welled deep within me, 'n she shared in that pleasure as my throbbin pussy climaxed into hers. Holdin hands, we both quaked as satisfaction pleased us. We exploded in an orgasm that seemed to last forever, it made me take to breathin hard 'n become slightly dizzy. My world darkened a tiny bit, yet only briefly because within a few seconds as I lay half near asleep on her body, she shook softly. This aroused me again in my desire to please her, 'n again, 'n again, 'n again, until our bodies was so sensitive to the touch that we could do nothin but love 'n sleep 'n love 'n sleep. Then feel each other tenderly, deeply enjoyin the love that we shared as sweethearts, forever lovers such as the world had never seen. Although the world never considered us as such even until the day I died, we was married that day, 'n our vowels was shouted with orgasms, our bouquets tossed with drippin sweat, 'n oh yes, good lordie yes, our sweet wine were the juice of our pussies 'n bodies soakin the sheets with the smells of our love.

Overcome with emotion, a special feelin welled deep within me, 'n she shared in that pleasure as my throbbin pussy climaxed into hers. Holdin hands, we both quaked as satisfaction pleased us. We exploded in an orgasm that seemed to last forever, it made me take to breathin hard 'n become slightly dizzy. My world darkened a tiny bit, yet only briefly because within a few seconds as I lay half near asleep on her body, she shook softly. This aroused me again in my desire to please her, 'n again, 'n again, 'n again, until our bodies was so sensitive to the touch that we could do nothin but love 'n sleep 'n love 'n sleep. Then feel each other tenderly, deeply enjoyin the love that we shared as sweethearts, forever lovers such as the world had never seen. Although the world never considered us as such even until the day I died, we was married that day, 'n our vowels was shouted with orgasms, our bouquets tossed with drippin sweat, 'n oh yes, good lordie yes, our sweet wine were the juice of our pussies 'n bodies soakin the sheets with the smells of our love.

Who is this 'her' you speak of? I already told i would have to fight the next girl who you fall for. Cant let you go without a fight. :D

Yes it most definitely is.

What great manners. We'll have to remember not to keep your mouth full all the time so you can talk to us on occasion as well as whatever it is that's in your mouth. :cool:

Thankyou :heart:

Of course - I can talk when nothing is inside my mouth - I do emit 'other' noises sometimes though if my mouth is full .... :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Thankyou :heart:

Of course - I can talk when nothing is inside my mouth - I do emit 'other' noises sometimes though if my mouth is full .... :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Hahaha. I think we can arange something of the sort. Let's see we need someone to elicit the 'other noises' and we need someone to keep your mouth full.

Espie any ideas amor? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back