GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all. :) :heart:

I probably won't be on much in the mornings as I usually try to do this week as I have to go to another office Tues-Thurs. Which means I have to get up and leave earlier than normal. * :p Bleh :p *

Anywho, things are going fine. Baby's growing and causing me to eat less per meal these days- I just don't have the room to eat a full meal. I feel sick otherwise. B and I went looking at baby furniture Saturday. Very exciting. Interesting to watch B too. ;) We'll probably go for one of those cribs that converts to a youth bed.

By Friday, I'll have one more week to go before my next exam and that is the one where they'll schedule me in for my sonogram!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

Terra_Cide said:
Morning all. :) :heart:

I probably won't be on much in the mornings as I usually try to do this week as I have to go to another office Tues-Thurs. Which means I have to get up and leave earlier than normal. * :p Bleh :p *

Anywho, things are going fine. Baby's growing and causing me to eat less per meal these days- I just don't have the room to eat a full meal. I feel sick otherwise. B and I went looking at baby furniture Saturday. Very exciting. Interesting to watch B too. ;) We'll probably go for one of those cribs that converts to a youth bed.

By Friday, I'll have one more week to go before my next exam and that is the one where they'll schedule me in for my sonogram!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

Terra!*hugs* :heart: We rarely used our crib for our son, we did the attachment parenting thing meaning he was in the bed with us.... the first few months were me not sleeping well, terrified I would roll over on him in my sleep.....grin...never happened of course I did not sleep much either... We had a crib that my grandfather had made for my oldest brother....it has been passed around in our family for the grandchildren as well....quite possibly I was kept in it...have to ask.

I am off and running, I will not be back until tonight. Hugs and kisses to all. :heart: :heart: Have a great day. :rose:

Gi_Venus said:
Special hugs for you Mins *Big warm Hugs* :heart: :heart: :kiss: If you have to hit him with a plank to let him know how you are feeling, do not be timid. In a relationship communication is important, it gives the chance to address hurts instead of letting them fester and become irreparable. It allows clarity to be the basis for change instead of the distortions of hurt and imagination. It also will show you where you stand. *hugs*
Well I did tell him how I feel because I am very honest and we ended up fighting... so that's always great... cried and then ended up cooking on the bbq for an hour... needless to say that it was an anniversary that I want to forget... sigh

So I gave my 2 weeks notice this morning... I can't be here any longer. Still no news on the other jobs but I'm not worried. I have money saved up and I need to take care of me right now. The govt called my reference on Saturday so that's got to be a good sign. Weekend was rough... had a little too much to drink on Saturday but it's all good... I had fun and my friends had fun laughing at me lol

So things are going to look up now... no more hell hole for me!

Mood: great, finally leaving this place
Undies: White with pink stripes
Music: radiodanz.com

Gi_Venus said:
....now that I have stuffed myself like a bad girl....I do not know how i keep loosing weight...
Figure that one out and teach me, eh?! This last twenty is giving me Fits i tell ya!
Gi_Venus said:
got the bridge.....I think.... :)
Yeah, the Gorgeous Guitar Lady!

Min... good on you for being honest... sorry about the tears... Congrats on the notice... hope you get a great job this time around! {{{min}}}

Pretty good day for a Monday. Lots of heat out there. My kind of lizard weather. Still working on the basement. It's good enough now that P and i actually ate down there a couple times this weekend. It's so much cooler down there and P is not the heat seeker that i am! She was in much better spirits this weekend too. I think she is finally smoothing out from the stress of learning all these new big trucks. :)

Quiet around here lately! Hope everyone is having profitable and stress-free days.

Mood: Excellent
Undies: lavendar with rhinstone butterfly in back
Listening to: The Simpsons

Gi_Venus said:
Terra!*hugs* :heart: We rarely used our crib for our son, we did the attachment parenting thing meaning he was in the bed with us.... the first few months were me not sleeping well, terrified I would roll over on him in my sleep.....grin...never happened of course I did not sleep much either... We had a crib that my grandfather had made for my oldest brother....it has been passed around in our family for the grandchildren as well....quite possibly I was kept in it...have to ask.
Yeah, just the thought that I'd roll on top of my child has me too afraid to try attachment. We will probably keep her in our room for the first few weeks though. I'm planning on also getting something like a small couch with a hideaway bed or one of those chaise lounges that convert to a twin bed for the baby's room too, in case one of us needs to be with her we have a place to rest too. :)

Minouners said:
Well I did tell him how I feel because I am very honest and we ended up fighting... so that's always great... cried and then ended up cooking on the bbq for an hour... needless to say that it was an anniversary that I want to forget... sigh
:heart: :heart: *Hugs*

Anniejustagirl said:
Figure that one out and teach me, eh?! This last twenty is giving me Fits i tell ya!
time for another thinner belt....did not have this one long.

Yeah, the Gorgeous Guitar Lady!
Oh yeah...scooba ta do! Had another good session this morning.:D

Quiet around here lately! Hope everyone is having profitable and stress-free days.
Stress? why whatever are you talking about?*stabbing Voodoo pins into my doll representation of my boss* *grin* LOL really I am not so wicked...*whistling looking around*

Hi, all. I'm back from Colorado, safe and sound. Mostly. :rolleyes: But more on that later. I hope all is well.

Anniejustagirl said:
Min... good on you for being honest... sorry about the tears... Congrats on the notice... hope you get a great job this time around! {{{min}}}
I don't believe in lying about stuff that means so much to me to begin with... Oh well... now that I'm quiting this hell hole, things will start to fall into place afterwards... I know that if I'm still stressed and unhappy, I'm leaving... don't need this anymore.

I hope I get a better job soon too lol

I must say that I am extremely tired this morning and I can't seem to know why. I didn't even go to the gym this morning because all I wanted to do was sleep. Almost called in to work to say I'd be coming in later but my SO insisted that I get up. So I did, and here I am and I can't seem to drink enough coffee to keep me up.... arrghhh :mad:

Oh and I went for laser hair removal yesterday for underneath my arms... that is some crazy shit let me tell you. And before you wonder how I could afford it... my mother gave me a 500$ gift certificate that she won off a radio station... she just figured she'd never use it.

That's my useless fact for the day.

Mood: very tired but still content
Music: none... no internet radio today since they want to lower the fees... so if you're listening to an online radio station, please stop right away!! (if you want more info, check out shoutcast's website)
Undies: pink

Mood: tired and bruised.

The only good thing at the moment is my cat. Since last Friday was the worst I have had in months, all thanks to my God damn mother, and my sissy bitch of a sister. The only good thing about that day, was that my father was there with me. I miss talking with Gianna, NJ, and all other I care about. And I am tired of living in fear, because of a death threat, I got almost a year ago, where the police haven´t done anything to help.

Damn, sometimes I am so scared because what happened back then, and the God damn city I live in at the same time. That it just makes me wish I had some serious mutant/super powers. So I could make a change. But since I don´t have any kind of powers, then I feel tired and bruised living in fear all the time.

So it is no wonder why I curse so much, and think bad thoughts about some people. Since it makes me angry, and irritated in a way. That I can´t describe.

Last edited:
Mood is better now. But that was my inner optimistic light pumping through :) that made me in a better mood. But still I miss talking with Gi, and NJ.

Hi all....

Sorry I haven't been around. I haven't exactly been fit for human company the last few days.

Stress..frustration..illness...*sighs* Yeah..unhappy Jas all the way around.

I've missed everyone though.

Wolfman1982 said:

The only good thing at the moment is my cat. Since last Friday was the worst I have had in months, all thanks to my God damn mother, and my sissy bitch of a sister. The only good thing about that day, was that my father was there with me. I miss talking with Gianna, NJ, and all other I care about. And I am tired of living in fear, because of a death threat, I got almost a year ago, where the police haven´t done anything to help.

Damn, sometimes I am so scared because what happened back then, and the God damn city I live in at the same time. That it just makes me wish I had some serious mutant/super powers. So I could make a change. But since I don´t have any kind of powers, then I feel tired and bruised living in fear all the time.

So it is no wonder why I curse so much, and think bad thoughts about some people. Since it makes me angry, and irritated in a way. That I can´t describe.

Hugs to you Wolfie:heart::heart: I miss talking with you too. :kiss:
:

Night_Jasmine said:
Hi all....

Sorry I haven't been around. I haven't exactly been fit for human company the last few days.

Stress..frustration..illness...*sighs* Yeah..unhappy Jas all the way around.

I've missed everyone though.
:heart: :heart: * big warm hug* I am hopeing you are feeling better soon Imouto-chan :rose:

evening vibers and vibettes. and vibers that i love as vibettes.

had my interview. going down next month. early. going to freeze my bum off. now wouldnt it be good if it actually worked like that.

thats about it.

my friend has me confusing myself with religion
and another friend has me wishing i could have her.

so my confusion levels are as normal as ever.

but yeah.

i think that is it from me.

i hope everyone is doing well. and feeling happy.

Wolfman1982 said:

Just wondering.... if you're so unhappy where you are... is there any way that you can go start new somewhere else? (not 100% sure of your situation)

I hope things do get better for you. *hugs*

AussieAngel said:

had my interview. going down next month. early. going to freeze my bum off. now wouldnt it be good if it actually worked like that.

thats about it.

but yeah.

:heart::heart:*hugs* We have confusion in common little sister. Relax with the religion thing, it comes naturally if you listen to your heart. I never was comfortable with the organized concept of it. The advantages of organized religion is being a part of a community, a place to fit in, be welcomed and to be a contribution. A community is wholesome if it accepts diversity, in such a light I embrace such a thing. With my son, I wish had more of this, he has aging aunts and uncles....without community he will be alone when we are all gone....Sigh. I do not want to see this for him.

We should all build villages of sanity, make a welcoming place for the weary of our modern society. It is what the industrial, and electronic age has taken away from us. Our small societal groups and extended family. With all the distractions we forget to nurture these things. So we gravitate towards them anyway....as is this thread.... you all are family to learn from, to nurture, to enjoy, to take nourishment from, a living thing that fulfills an innate need in all of us. To be accepted as we are, not as people wish us to be.

he..he...do I sound sentimental? Good! Because I am.
Love you Angel :kiss: And I love the rest of you too!:heart::heart:

Danced naked yesterday, maybe I will again today.:D

AussieAngel said:

thats about it.

but yeah.

tsk tsk tsk... you have to stop hanging out with people who are confusing you sweety. I don't think it's healthy lol

I think it's a sign for you to move to Canada :p

Hope things start clearing in that head of yours! :kiss: :heart: :rose:

Big argument with my SO last night... I got really scared... He ended up getting so mad, he punched the wall and a picture fell to the ground... I was shaking and needless to say, my eyes are swollen from all the crying last night. I still have that imagine in my head and it's hard to shake off.... I feel like crying some more.

So many things were said... I wouldn't even know where to begin... I'm so tired now. 7 days left of work now... at least I have something to look forward to.

Mood: tired and feels like my heart is in my throat
Music: radiodanz.com
Undies: colorful

Gi_Venus said:
:heart::heart:*hugs* We have confusion in common little sister. Relax with the religion thing, it comes naturally if you listen to your heart. I never was comfortable with the organized concept of it. The advantages of organized religion is being a part of a community, a place to fit in, be welcomed and to be a contribution. A community is wholesome if it accepts diversity, in such a light I embrace such a thing. With my son, I wish had more of this, he has aging aunts and uncles....without community he will be alone when we are all gone....Sigh. I do not want to see this for him.

We should all build villages of sanity, make a welcoming place for the weary of our modern society. It is what the industrial, and electronic age has taken away from us. Our small societal groups and extended family. With all the distractions we forget to nurture these things. So we gravitate towards them anyway....as is this thread.... you all are family to learn from, to nurture, to enjoy, to take nourishment from, a living thing that fulfills an innate need in all of us. To be accepted as we are, not as people wish us to be.

he..he...do I sound sentimental? Good! Because I am.
Love you Angel :kiss: And I love the rest of you too!:heart::heart:

Danced naked yesterday, maybe I will again today.:D

A big warm hug and kiss for you Gi. You are sounding happy. i hope you really are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back