GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anniejustagirl said:
I'm always a defensive driver. Even more so on the bike, you have to be as they really are easy to miss, even when you are aware of them!

I think it would be too much for you to handle, Muffin! :p

Right back atcha, Mark

:kiss:
The ring is here
Those are just plain gorgeous... I want one of my own now... wonder if they make it in my size... :rolleyes:

How did you find these?

Wolfman1982 said:
hmmmm according to my calendar, it is the 19. of June, so it is my birthday . And I am 25 :) So happy birthday to me :)
Darn it! It seems like I keep missing people's birthdays...

Happy belated birthday! Hope it was a fantastic day and hope you have a wonderful year! Big hugs going your way! :rose: :heart:

Good morning Gi

(and anyone else who's on that I'm not aware of yet)

Interview went pretty well yesterday... well I think it did... he told me that they had 2 positions available and I was qualified for both... I just told him to pick which position I had the better skills in and go from there. We then chatted on a personal level, I asked for his business card but the ending is where I get confused...

He didn't say that he'd contact me or nothing... but it doesn't matter. I'll be calling him Monday for a follow-up and keep you guys posted if you'd like to hear about it.

Spent 190$ on my car... which isn't too bad but I was expecting no more then 100$... oh well, at least it's nothing major, that makes me happy! :D

Also went shopping for the anniversary thing... what ever happened to it being a surprise?? Now it just seems like a chore... talk about having the spark in the relationship die... :(

Anyhoo, enough ranting on my part... for now lol

Mood: half and half... can get moody but mostly happy
Undies: funky
Music: radiodanz.com

Minouners said:
I'm doing just fine thanks for asking, how are you doing? Thanks for the good luck... keep it in mind on Friday, that's when I'll need it the most!

That and coffee lol :rose:

HOnestly...part of me is scared sick. Working from home is fine but it's the fact that the exhaustion hasn't gone away or even abated enough for me to focus. I've got two hours break before a long stint (seven hours). I need to get this stupid thing diagnosed and on meds (if any available that I can bloody well afford!).

I saw what you had on interview....I'll keep having good thoughts for you!

Night_Jasmine said:
HOnestly...part of me is scared sick. Working from home is fine but it's the fact that the exhaustion hasn't gone away or even abated enough for me to focus. I've got two hours break before a long stint (seven hours). I need to get this stupid thing diagnosed and on meds (if any available that I can bloody well afford!).

I saw what you had on interview....I'll keep having good thoughts for you!
Well I do hope that you find the cause and that you start feeling better... has this been going on for a while??

Big hugs going your way.

And thanks for the good thoughts... I need to get away from this place asap so anything helps! :kiss:

It's been ongoing for quite some time. To the point where certain family members and friends agree they think it's one specific diagnosis. *sighs* Doctor hasn't come up with a diagnosis yet and I don't have the money (or insurance) to drop into 75 dollar office visits and testing htat goes up into the hundreds.

Night_Jasmine said:
It's been ongoing for quite some time. To the point where certain family members and friends agree they think it's one specific diagnosis. *sighs* Doctor hasn't come up with a diagnosis yet and I don't have the money (or insurance) to drop into 75 dollar office visits and testing htat goes up into the hundreds.
Awww, I'm sorry to hear that honey... wish there was a better way for you to deal with all of this

Hugs sweety!

Gasp...gasp...pant....pant... three sites down and two to go...of course the last one is the big one where my boss wants me to work my fingers to the bone"sorrowful violin playing here".....we will see...last night the house keeping people were done early and I had to leave....awwww....tooo bad....giggle.

Hugs and kisses for you Jasmine:heart: Sending you some energy....

and for you too Mins.
God I had the best ravioli for lunch...I am craving more.

See Ya'll later taters. :rose:

Terra_Cide said:
Was feeling really low by the end of work yesterday, and by the time I got home I just wanted to curl up in bed in and cry- which I did. B came up when he realized I wasn't coming back down and just curled up on the bed beside me, spooning.
So glad that you two have one another. You most certainly deserve each other! :rose: I really liked his blog entry. He certainly does have the competive and team spirit going. Excellent read. Glad things went so well for him... great fund raising too
Minouners said:
Those are just plain gorgeous... I want one of my own now... wonder if they make it in my size...
How did you find these?
Got really lucky with a net search. I highly recommend Mandira and CrystalRealm.com She was very personable and helpful and she is very supportive of the lgbt. If you find a posey ring that you like, just contact her and she will send out a special ring sizer so that you get the exact fit. Then you send it back with the funds and she is great about keeping you informed about the status of your order. I was beyond pleased. She was even great about letting me keep the sizer longer as i needed to be sneaky about getting P's size so as not to spoil the surprise. The pictures on the web don't do them justice and the weight is great too! They just feel fabulous on your finger!
Night_Jasmine said:
I need to get this stupid thing diagnosed and on meds (if any available that I can bloody well afford!).
So frustrating, Sweets. I've been dealing with undiagnosed chronic foot pain for about ten years now. Even losing 96 pounds didn't help a bit. I had a wide range of tests, but once the insurance was gone... so was the possibility of finding out what was wrong. Some of the tests were in the thousands and i certainly can't afford that! I hope you have better luck... and i further hope that this nation realizes that "socialized medicine" is NOT a dirty word and takes the profit margin out of the equation for health of this country. *sigh *Stepping down off soapbox*
Gi_Venus said:
See Ya'll later taters.
Nice li'l turn of phrase there, Gi! :D

Mood: Pretty damn fine
Undies: Got the white Joe Boxer thong on today. Just something about a wink on your hoochie coo that makes ya wanna smile... among Other things! lol
Listening to: Malcolm in the Middle (i just love Dewey)

Only worked on the basement til 11:30 last night. Yes, there is that much work to do down there. Got more floors and walls scrubbed. More shelving put in place and more crafty gear organized. I have so much darkroom equipment. REALLY feeling the bug to get back into it. Won't be too long and i will have things situated for an area for that and a workshop space for P and a craft area for us both. The workout equipment is accessible now and i'm starting to get hooked again. I have needed to get that addiction into overdrive for too long now. Getting closer! Took a nice hot bath to chill before retiring for the evening. Did ya ever want something completed so desperately that you were willing to skip sleep and tempted to play hookey to get it done?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Glad your interview went so well, Min. That was a strange ending, but just be the squeaky wheel. Will keep you in thought on Friday. What time is the interview?

Neon... so how was the Big Easy? Welcome back, Darlin'!

Annie, don't I know it. The government keeps pushing on medical but that leaves out the middle man. Insurance comes out of our pocket and I don't have 300 a month to spend on it. *sighs*

*huggles Gia* Thanks, sweetie.

*hugs Min* I appreciate it. Hope you're doing all right....

I'm done for work for the day. Gods, I"m pooped!

Good evening everyone. Much better day today than yesterday. Funny thing, I had at least 3 people almost tell me to have a great weekend before stopping in mid sentence, realizing it was only Wednesday!

I'm kinda sleepy, but I think that has to do with the fact that I just finished eating the first solid-food meal I've had in a while. Protein shakes seem to have been the only thing my stomach wouldn't refuse of late.

Tomorrow's the first day of summer. :nana:

Gi_Venus said:
*hugs*:heart::heart: Lezli........Laughing, you give me much credit. But no I did not know that....it is all a coincidence. My first session with my present transgender therapist he asked me what I wanted to be called. This caught me by surprise....*LOL* I had not even thought of a name.....I blurted out "Gi"(I knew a wonderful woman named Gigi whom I adored) I realized I needed to have a full name, a friend suggested Gianna which I loved...there is something about the softness of the G.
Looking up Gianna I was amused... It means "Grace to God" or something like that. I went through an anti religious period in my youth where I had gotten fed up with the hypocrisy I observed. So God and Me parted ways. Now I am at a place where I realize that it is people with whom I have a problem. I love people but they piss me off...Now God has become something that I believe is personal to each of us. Our experience will be different, but God is for me something indescribable and wonderful, a current running through the universe which we can tap into when in the proper mental state....the current is within each and everyone of us, magical it waits for our recognition, we see it in the beauty of each other in which we sometimes label as "love". It is that joyful bliss that is accessible to us when we let go of the hurt of life experience. *grin* As you can see my view on God has gone from total rejection to an acceptance broader and more emcompassing. We can put our label on it with our favorite religion....but it is there strange and wonderful. I experienced it recently.....I was thinking...."I get such joy from mambo dancing, the passion that my old dance instructor gave me is wonderful.....I wish I could tell her and give her a hug" Later that day as I was leaving the post office.....there she was, I had not seen her in over two years.....I gave her that hug and appreciation. Perhaps that little bit of God was for her.......she is thinking of getting back into to dancing....back into teaching salsa and mambo.....do you think God put me there to nudge her? LOL....strange and wonderful. Too often we allow our hurt and suffering to interfer with what should be a joyful experience....we get caught up in expectation and want....God will provide(you may have to send the drink back to the bartender......giggle) we must let go to be our true nature which is God.

Okay I am off of the pulpit....it must be those robes...appeals to my feminine nature.

Thanks Gia, for saying what I need to hear.

Today has been a very long day, and my gel is not yet here because today was a really crappy day at work, then when she went to leave home to come out to the park, her ex called and after a 20 minute conversation had her in tears so bad I could of smacked him one. She was in such a state she didn't think she should even drive.

Some days.......

At least the sun is shining today, and I have done nothing, literally nothing but take reservations ALL day long, we are so busy :nana:

Anyways hear a step on the stair so gotta run, later all :kiss:

Checking in

Mood: Relaxed
Wearing: Boxers and my most comfortable t-shirt, nearly transperent by now
Listening to: Piano Jazz Shorts from NPR

Short news: I'm on vacation until Tuesday. Thank all that is holy. I'll be visiting friends in Denver and Colorado Springs. Hello, Pike's Peak!

Long news: I got an apartment! I cute little one-bedroom in a sleepy little town. It's five minutes from a commuter rail station into Boston and within eyeshot of the river. I'm in heaven. :) Move-in date is July 1st, so between this weekend's trip and the move-in date, I'm packing like mad!

That's all. Just wanted to share. :rose:

-diz

playwithlezli said:
Thanks Gia, for saying what I need to hear.

Today has been a very long day, and my gel is not yet here because today was a really crappy day at work, then when she went to leave home to come out to the park, her ex called and after a 20 minute conversation had her in tears so bad I could of smacked him one. She was in such a state she didn't think she should even drive.

Some days.......

At least the sun is shining today, and I have done nothing, literally nothing but take reservations ALL day long, we are so busy :nana:

Anyways hear a step on the stair so gotta run, later all :kiss:

You are welcome, remind me in a few months when I am wringing my hands...grin.

Aww I am sorry about your lady. My ex can suck the life out of me sometimes.....to be fair sometimes she is a godsend.

dizzylia said:
Mood: Relaxed
Wearing: Boxers and my most comfortable t-shirt, nearly transperent by now
Listening to: Piano Jazz Shorts from NPR

Short news: I'm on vacation until Tuesday. Thank all that is holy. I'll be visiting friends in Denver and Colorado Sfcprings. Hello, Pike's Peak!

Long news: I got an apartment! I cute little one-bedroom in a sleepy little town. It's five minutes from a commuter rail station into Boston and within eyeshot of the river. I'm in heaven. :) Move-in date is July 1st, so between this weekend's trip and the move-in date, I'm packing like mad!

That's all. Just wanted to share. :rose:

-diz
*hugs* :heart: Hi Diz. That apartment sounds wonderful. Good luck on the moving. We will miss you while you are gone.:heart::heart:

Gi_Venus said:
You are welcome, remind me in a few months when I am wringing my hands...grin.

Aww I am sorry about your lady. My ex can suck the life out of me sometimes.....to be fair sometimes she is a godsend.

Yah , well godsent is not one word I would use to describe him, nor he I for that matter. C has changed her lifestyle somewhat, and he is not happy that she now thinks it is ok for her son to be part of everyones life and not the reason for the entire planet of earth to exist... :rolleyes: And trust me, he is hardly ignored or hard done by...
anywys time to clse the gate and go to bed, early start tomorrow am. love you all take care an sweet dreams

Terra_Cide said:
And my Grandson Eajon's 1st Birthday! :)

Congrats, Diz!!!! On the vacation And the new digs. Sounds spectacular!

Hang in there, {{{{{Lezli}}}}}!!!

Hope your day goes smoothly Jas.

Sweet Dreams, Gi.

*Sprinkling grand thoughts and chocolates around the Vibe.*

My bits & pieces

Wooot!! 4 down none to go. BUT am working al weekend as in i start tonight (thurs night) and then am working fri, sat and sunday. biiiig weekend. and i have to do my research for the interviews. bah boww.

anywho. all is well with the world.

My exams are finished. and i am happy. hopefully i passed. got my result back from my psych essay. great result. she was really nice to me. anyone would think i slept with her.. now theres a nice thought.

anyways. off to work i guess.

Wearing: Jeans and a tee, with my awesome boots.. but i dont think i will wear them to work.. or will I... hmm.
Mood: Great
Listening: Scooter - the Logical song. (off my clubbing CD.. I am REALLY in the mood for alcohol)

Good luck on friday Mins.

Hey to everyone. i've been reading up and thinkin about you all. As soon as things slow down a little i'll catch up with everyone.

playwithlezli said:
Yah , well godsent is not one word I would use to describe him, nor he I for that matter. C has changed her lifestyle somewhat, and he is not happy that she now thinks it is ok for her son to be part of everyones life and not the reason for the entire planet of earth to exist... :rolleyes: And trust me, he is hardly ignored or hard done by...
anywys time to clse the gate and go to bed, early start tomorrow am. love you all take care an sweet dreams

I am sorry, that is one of my greatest fears to become so alienated from my ex that we have to vie over my son. Like your gel's son, he needs his mother.
(sorry Mark,Wolfie,Borg, Cal) Men can be so egocentric, combine that with hostility and it is a bad thing. Hugs to your gal and you.

My own ex respects me in some ways, I try to live by example and do the right thing even if I get emotional(oh...gawd give me stability and strength:rolleyes: ) It becomes a matter of resolve of doing the right thing regardless of the acts of the other person. Sometimes that is hard especially with an aggressive individual.
What keeps me straight is that little boys life is at stake.....do I really want to fuck him up in a battle? Oh vey, I will fight if it means bettering his life....that is not neccessary right now thank god. No storm around him, he is still my baby. I am the soother, I calm him when he gets emotional and teach him how to calm himself.

Have I a tendency to talk a lot lately? Just tell me to shut up. *grin* My ex gets an earful sometimes......he..he.. I go by the eye glassing over principle, when they get glassy eyed I change topic......you don't expect me to stay quiet do you? :devil:

Last edited:
Anniejustagirl said:
Sweet Dreams, Gi.

*Sprinkling grand thoughts and chocolates around the Vibe.*
ooooo! *running around snatching them from the air* I like both of those things!:heart:

AussieAngel said:
Wooot!! 4 down none to go. BUT am working al weekend as in i start tonight (thurs night) and then am working fri, sat and sunday. biiiig weekend. and i have to do my research for the interviews. bah boww.

anywho. all is well with the world.

My exams are finished. and i am happy. hopefully i passed. got my result back from my psych essay. great result. she was really nice to me. anyone would think i slept with her.. now theres a nice thought.

anyways. off to work i guess.

Wearing: Jeans and a tee, with my awesome boots.. but i dont think i will wear them to work.. or will I... hmm.
Mood: Great
Listening: Scooter - the Logical song. (off my clubbing CD.. I am REALLY in the mood for alcohol)

Good luck on friday Mins.

Hey to everyone. i've been reading up and thinkin about you all. As soon as things slow down a little i'll catch up with everyone.

*hugs* Glad things are well for you little sister :heart: :)

Terra_Cide said:
Good evening everyone. Much better day today than yesterday. Funny thing, I had at least 3 people almost tell me to have a great weekend before stopping in mid sentence, realizing it was only Wednesday!

I'm kinda sleepy, but I think that has to do with the fact that I just finished eating the first solid-food meal I've had in a while. Protein shakes seem to have been the only thing my stomach wouldn't refuse of late.

*hugs*:heart: how did I miss you Terra? Laughing.......they must be having long weeks...Mine has been soooo busy. Now time for my power walking before the heat of the day begins. Say hello to baby from Aunt Gi... grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back