GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gi_Venus said:
Twas not a stupid blurt. We all have that craving for closeness and intimacy.

The guys do that to me too. (no offense Mark, Cal, and Borg) *hugs* :heart: :heart: Don't let them compromise yourself in your need for love. You already know how you are oriented. Friendship is fine but don't let them go where you do not want to go.....giggle...I am sounding like a parent..

Theology is a big one and sometimes a person's certainty can be convincing. Many people have the world pigeon holed up nice and pretty but when it is applied to life there are big holes. I am not saying Chritianity is a false thing, but when it is applied in a closed fashion it can be as twisted as any brand of fundamentalism. A relationship to God or the Universe is a personal thing, you should walk your path whatever it is but anothers path is not neccessarily your own. I tried this with disastrous results...trying to be someone or something that I am not. Be true to yourself, that which is Angel and know that you are beautiful and right for this world. :kiss:

*hugs* It is wrong to hurt yourself and only you can say if it is worth it.

I hope you stay happy too lovelyone. :rose:

*Big Hugs, With some snuggle.. wake me up if i fall asleep leaning on you*
Thanks Gi, once again you take the time out to talk to me and give me that bit of feedback that helps me out and helps me feel a little more sure of myself. You mean alot to me and i hope you know that. Amazing how someone on the other side of the world can give so much support. absolutely incredible. Another big hug. I hope things are going better for you Gi, You've managed to bring a smile to my face so much here, its not fair for you to be having a hard time.

Anyway. My test is tomorrow. and i need some sleep.

Goodnight all :kiss:

AussieAngel said:
*Big Hugs, With some snuggle.. wake me up if i fall asleep leaning on you*
Thanks Gi, once again you take the time out to talk to me and give me that bit of feedback that helps me out and helps me feel a little more sure of myself. You mean alot to me and i hope you know that. Amazing how someone on the other side of the world can give so much support. absolutely incredible. Another big hug. I hope things are going better for you Gi, You've managed to bring a smile to my face so much here, its not fair for you to be having a hard time.

Anyway. My test is tomorrow. and i need some sleep.

Goodnight all :kiss:

*warm smile* good luck on your test. You enrich my life too. Snuggle here as long as you need. Goodnight Angel :rose:

Gi_Venus said:
*Big Hug* congrats Min! :kiss: :heart:
Thank you sweety, I appreciate it. Now it's going to be a busy week but I think I can handle it... study the company I'm going for an interview tomorrow and then get the car fixed!

(but I'm really wanting the govt one!!)

AussieAngel said:
Just a quick update for you all.

some of you might have read that stupid blurt. My bad. a few of us went to dinner then to the movies on saturday night. it was nice. but yeah. sisters. wouldnt you know it. the two girls that drive me crazy. eesh. and one of them is really good to me. its almost a tease to have her be that affectionate towards me. frustrates me deep down inside. but i dont want it to stop. i was really happy at work on sunday. but yeah.

and i know you all will say exactly what you are supposed to, and reassure me that the right girl will come along.. i just have to have patience. well. i'm running short on that. Hard to be single when everyone around you is pairing off. and i'm not the kind of person for a one night stand or anything. i cant even picture me doing that. I just want to be in a relationship and know it feels right. with the guys it hasnt felt right. and the last one left me wanting to cry my eyes out. even as he was kissing me. now that is an odd time to be fighting back tears.

grr.

on another note. Religion. Well.. God. i've been having big talks to a Christian friend of mine and boy has that got me thinking.

all this thinking has left me not studying very well. 2 exams and some study to go and it isnt really happening for me.

but yeah. other than that it is cold and raining and it sucks.

but i am okay. as much as i choose to have my rant on here otherwise i am in good spirits. there is no sense in staying down. being in a foul mood doesnt help anything.

Plans for Canada are underway. and i am excited. pity it is going to take a while.

Finally a question. This friend of mine who is wonderful and affectionate, loves being close whenever we are together. I am 99% certain its innocent on her part. Is it wrong for me to just go with it, be close, enjoy the closeness, but leave feeling a little guilty and sad?
i figure i already know what you are going to say. but ah well.

Otherwise i have been reading up. I hope things happen so that everyone who is having a hard time feels better :kiss: Min and i hope that everyone who is happy stays happy.
What you say AA is never stupid. I hope you don't feel like this very often because you're very special and I'm sure I don't just speak for myself here when I say this but we want to hear what you have to say, how you feel and what's going on in your life!

As for the men, they can be insensitive at times (not pointing any fingers guys!!) and you know that you're not into men so I would just stop trying to change that because you end up getting very hurt in the end. Denial usually gets you nowhere, no matter how lonely you feel.

I don't have much patience either but I will give you the little I have for you to keep going on strong and being the beautiful person that you are.

:kiss: :heart: :rose:

Minouners said:
Thank you sweety, I appreciate it. Now it's going to be a busy week but I think I can handle it... study the company I'm going for an interview tomorrow and then get the car fixed!

(but I'm really wanting the govt one!!)
Heck yeah.....*smile* Usually government jobs are padded with great benefits.
Will be praying for you Mins. :kiss:

Angel, I know it's hard. Standing there watching the couples walk by and hearing of couples forming even here on Lit and while you're happy for them, something deep inside screams "why not me?" Trust me, sweetie, I understand completely. It's hard not to let the light inside die each time that loneliness sweeps over you.

*Hugs* Just keep pushing forward and hold your friends close. It's all you can do until Miss Right comes along.

Good morning everyone

Thread seemed to be quiet this weekend... I guess everyone had a lot of things to do or out visiting?

Back to work this morning and still feeling the dread but trying to keep my spirit up since I have things to look forward to this week and also weekend! Has anyone ever been to pride before? I'm not too sure what to expect to be honest... I know a lot of happy people, but that's about it lol

Interview tomorrow, car getting fixed, interview on Friday. Oh and it's me and my so's 4 year anniversary on Thursday :rolleyes:

Mood: ok, but could be better
Music: radiodanz.com
Undies: pink

Gi_Venus said:
Heck yeah.....*smile* Usually government jobs are padded with great benefits.
Will be praying for you Mins. :kiss:
Yes they are... not sure what the pay is going to be, but the benefits make up for it that's for sure.

I'll be keeping you guys posted! :heart:

Minouners said:
Good morning everyone

Thread seemed to be quiet this weekend... I guess everyone had a lot of things to do or out visiting?

Back to work this morning and still feeling the dread but trying to keep my spirit up since I have things to look forward to this week and also weekend! Has anyone ever been to pride before? I'm not too sure what to expect to be honest... I know a lot of happy people, but that's about it lol

Interview tomorrow, car getting fixed, interview on Friday. Oh and it's me and my so's 4 year anniversary on Thursday :rolleyes:

Mood: ok, but could be better
Music: radiodanz.com
Undies: pink

I guess it has been. I've been offline most of the weekend, simply to rest and recuperate. How're you doing, Min? And good luck this week!!!!

Moaning all-just a quick hello, must say most of my pooter time lately has been spent planning Aus-should be buying tickets today or tomorrow!

AA-I couldn't say it any better than Gia-so hang in girl.

Sorry no time for individual greetings-know that I am thinking of you-bye for now! :kiss:

Gi_Venus said:
Have fun Annie. Ride that thing carefully. :)
I'm always a defensive driver. Even more so on the bike, you have to be as they really are easy to miss, even when you are aware of them!
mark197205 said:
Now that match up I'd like to see..... :nana:
I think it would be too much for you to handle, Muffin! :p
mark197205 said:
Oh I know it Annie, and I'm glad of it too... ;)
Right back atcha, Mark
mark197205 said:
:kiss:
The ring is here

hmmmm according to my calendar, it is the 19. of June, so it is my birthday . And I am 25 :) So happy birthday to me :)

Wolfman1982 said:
hmmmm according to my calendar, it is the 19. of June, so it is my birthday . And I am 25 :) So happy birthday to me :)
Wolfie! :kiss: :kiss: Happy Birthday! :heart: :heart:

Gi_Venus: We will talk soon :)

Night_Jasmine: I am glad knowing you too, and our friendship is a wonderful friendship :) And I value it too :) And now I am listening to some serious Roxette :) since I just feel like listening to their music now :)

Last edited:
Night_Jasmine said:
HOw does it look?!?!?!
Did you check the link? I like the way they look... P is Irish so i'm hoping that she thinks the Gaelic is a nice touch....

Happy Birthday, Wolf! Hope you celebrated with enthusiasm!! :devil:

Mood: Tired and frustrated that i'm STILL not done with the basement and may not be in time for company! *sigh* Nearly two weeks to go, but damn!
Wearing: a grubby tee
Listening to: Star Trek: TNG

I need a nice hot bath. Hope everyone has the sweetest of dreams and the best of days!!! :kiss: :kiss:

playwithlezli and Anniejustagirl: thanks :) I haven´t celebrated yet, since I wrote it when it was night in Denmark :) so it is still the 19. of June in Denmark :)

Anniejustagirl said:
I'm always a defensive driver. Even more so on the bike, you have to be as they really are easy to miss, even when you are aware of them!

I think it would be too much for you to handle, Muffin! :p

Right back atcha, Mark

:kiss:
The ring is here

Glad to hear it, have to stay safe out there, your loved too much. :rose:

Dont you believe it Annie, you'd be suprised what I can handle? :catroar:

;) :p :kiss:

Looks beautiful!

Looking for link.......better get more coffee as I must have missed it somewhere along the line....

If I drank coffee, I'd be on my third bucket by now. Have fatigue issues in a major way today. I went to bed early last night and feel like I haven't slept at all. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back