Not open for further replies.
Hey All

Hey Mark
Hey Annie :heart: :kiss:
Hey Luna :heart: :kiss:
Hey SIMA :heart: :kiss:
*GRizzly Bear Hugs* all around

Hey Neon
Although we met briefly some time back, we have never spent a great deal of time together.
I send good thoughts, best wishes and all the positive energy I can to you.
Needless to say I wish you well in your time of adversity, both in copeing with the physical changes and with the even more extensive mental ones.
PM box is always open and my IM's are listed in the header.
As someone approching the half century mark myself, I can imagine the shock being forcred to have such massive changes with your past behavior.
Be gentle with yourself and never hesitate to call if needed.
Special *GRizzly Bear Hugs* for you

Hugo

Anniejustagirl said:
you're on your own there, bub... Lucky i could afford the cap! and i'm not even on a hogg anymore these days! *sigh*

I hear ya about the funds issue, the thing is over here we have to pay a great big premium for a hog, cos they are imported.:mad:

hugo_sam said:
Hey All

Hey Mark
Hey Annie :heart: :kiss:
Hey Luna :heart: :kiss:
Hey SIMA :heart: :kiss:
*GRizzly Bear Hugs* all around

Hey Neon
Although we met briefly some time back, we have never spent a great deal of time together.
I send good thoughts, best wishes and all the positive energy I can to you.
Needless to say I wish you well in your time of adversity, both in copeing with the physical changes and with the even more extensive mental ones.
PM box is always open and my IM's are listed in the header.
As someone approching the half century mark myself, I can imagine the shock being forcred to have such massive changes with your past behavior.
Be gentle with yourself and never hesitate to call if needed.
Special *GRizzly Bear Hugs* for you

Hugo

Evening Hugo. :)

mark197205 said:
I hear ya about the funds issue, the thing is over here we have to pay a great big premium for a hog, cos they are imported.:mad:
and they are so in vogue these days... the price is already out there....

really talking hard with a friend of mine to help me build my own!!! *drool* He's new at the game, but has done three beautes and he seems willing to help me out.... as long as i'm willing to get into the grease... with of course.... i am! :cool: Dreaming of springer front ends and suicide clutches.... *Drool*

Anniejustagirl said:
and they are so in vogue these days... the price is already out there....

really talking hard with a friend of mine to help me build my own!!! *drool* He's new at the game, but has done three beautes and he seems willing to help me out.... as long as i'm willing to get into the grease... with of course.... i am! :cool: Dreaming of springer front ends and suicide clutches.... *Drool*

Now I would dearly love a custom built one, would even consider selling the good lady for one of those.... :rolleyes:

mark197205 said:
Now I would dearly love a custom built one, would even consider selling the good lady for one of those.... :rolleyes:
you're horrible!!!! Wouldn't renting be the way to go!?! :p

hugo_sam said:
Good Evening Lz
Hope you are well
Good to see you
*GRizzly Bear Hugs*

Hey again Mark
Hey again Annie

Hugo

{{{Beardyke}}} ya know... you could slap me silly right now and it would not get rid of the grin on my face!!!!!! *chuckle*

hugo_sam said:
Good Evening Lz
Hope you are well
Good to see you
*GRizzly Bear Hugs*

Hugo

All is well here - wet here too - raining!
Good to see you too! :kiss:

Anniejustagirl said:
{{{Beardyke}}} ya know... you could slap me silly right now and it would not get rid of the grin on my face!!!!!! *chuckle*
Too good to see you grinning
Let's Dance :D
*GRizzly Bear Hugs*

Come on Lz,
Dance time
Mark?

Hugo

LzBnLvr said:
Hi Annie :rose:
HEY MUFFIN MAN! :kiss:
we had some amazing thunderboomers here yesterday... a tornado touched down in the city too.... minimal damage.. thank goodness...

How's mom? How's you?

Anniejustagirl said:
we had some amazing thunderboomers here yesterday... a tornado touched down in the city too.... minimal damage.. thank goodness...

How's mom? How's you?

Mom is on 2nd round of antibiotics, she's sounds a lot better now. Thanks for asking!! I'm doing good. Yikes where do you live? I hate when the tornado alerts come on the TV!! I've got no where to hide!!

I'm joining in GrizzyB

LzBnLvr said:
It's good to be back....I've missed you guys!

MY DSL IS SO SLOW.......ug :confused:
We have missed you too LZ

And Sweetie, until you have bellsouth dialup you do NOT know slowwwwwww
Plus it goes out everytime it rains, and in Alabama that is often.
Plays hell with the im's especially
and auto update stuff :(

Annie is traveling from work to home so
I'll put on the tunes.

"Can't You Hear Me Knocking" - The Rolling Stones

Hugo

neonflux said:
Hello all!

Well, haven't been here for a while - thought about actually posting this in either the tribbing or the lesbian sex thread, am posting it here, instead.

I am not doing well, would love support if you have it to offer, particularly through PM's.

Beaming your way: Hug! Sympathy! Support!

I'm so sorry. PM on the way. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back