GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luna_Wolf72 said:
Mood~ a bit better than yesterday's mood...at least I don't feel like I have no friends.
Listening to~some screwy music by Mike Jones (R&B/Hip-hop)
Wearing~ a robe (just got in from work)

Random thoughts: have you ever noticed that the more you do, the less time you have to think? Life seems to fly past so quickly that by the time you can think, all the things you'd like to think about are over and done...sad, yes?

Rain on my window sill reminds me of angels crying for my hurt.... :rose:
Hey Luna
Glad things are a little better
Here's hoping they get a lot better soon
Wishing you the best and good thoughts
Just a robe huh? :D
*GRizzly Bear Hugs*
:rose: :kiss:

Hey Nirvana
Thank you.........very much
love those.
Not positive but you may have to thank Ent for that one.

Annie
:rose: enjoying your and Nirvana's poetry
I think I want a copy of that vid myself.....yup

Mark
Hear that? I want a copy too :D

Hey to anyone I missed
*GRizzly Bear Hugs* to all X 2 hey have a great day

Hugo

Anniejustagirl said:
So many delicious feelings today.... the entire rainbow of emotions and sensations!

Night Vana! :kiss:

My day cant quite compete, but has been pleasurable none the less. ;)

hugo_sam said:
Hey Luna
Glad things are a little better
Here's hoping they get a lot better soon
Wishing you the best and good thoughts
Just a robe huh? :D
*GRizzly Bear Hugs*
:rose: :kiss:

Hey Nirvana
Thank you.........very much
love those.
Not positive but you may have to thank Ent for that one.

Annie
:rose: enjoying your and Nirvana's poetry
I think I want a copy of that vid myself.....yup

Mark
Hear that? I want a copy too :D

Hey to anyone I missed
*GRizzly Bear Hugs* to all X 2 hey have a great day

Hugo

Evening Hugo, one copy is reserved in your name, just as soon as I have finished editing the footage,,,,, :D

Sorry not to be here to kiss Nirvana and Mark goodnight, had to wake my gel up from her nap. We had the most delightful weekend, just hanging around, yakking, kissing, laughing and relaxing in general. All three of us seem to get one quite well.

Annie, you want a map, no worries, Mark just has to put the sound on with his filming and there will be no questions about what I like ;)

Hey Luna, glad you are a little better, how about I come over and you can recite your poetry while you are in the tub and I'll write it down for you. I have a decent shiraz in the fridge, I'll bring that too.

Hugo-how about I ask my gel to give you a nice long shoulder massage? She has wonderful hands. Even great spirit bears need to lose the load from time to time.

I am going to book off early tonight, so have a wonderful evening, until tomorrow, kisses and sweet dreams.

playwithlezli said:
Sorry not to be here to kiss Nirvana and Mark goodnight, had to wake my gel up from her nap. We had the most delightful weekend, just hanging around, yakking, kissing, laughing and relaxing in general. All three of us seem to get one quite well.

Annie, you want a map, no worries, Mark just has to put the sound on with his filming and there will be no questions about what I like ;)

Hey Luna, glad you are a little better, how about I come over and you can recite your poetry while you are in the tub and I'll write it down for you. I have a decent shiraz in the fridge, I'll bring that too.

Hugo-how about I ask my gel to give you a nice long shoulder massage? She has wonderful hands. Even great spirit bears need to lose the load from time to time.

I am going to book off early tonight, so have a wonderful evening, until tomorrow, kisses and sweet dreams.

You arent too late for a goodnight kiss for me, Nirvana told me she wanted a night without my company so I am still here.... :kiss:

Ps, the sound is running... ;)

mark197205 said:
You arent too late for a goodnight kiss for me, Nirvana told me she wanted a night without my company so I am still here.... :kiss:

Ps, the sound is running... ;)

(yawning...) Is it morning yet?

smack slap whack for Mark :devil:

Nirvanadragones said:
(yawning...) Is it morning yet?

smack slap whack for Mark :devil:

Get back to bed you, or I shall be forced to take you there myself... :devil:

Oh baby!! ok ok, you can stay up a bit longer.. :kiss: :p

Am I too late this evening to say good evening to all the lovely ladies, the bear and the Muffin Man? :)

LzBnLvr said:
Am I too late this evening to say good evening to all the lovely ladies, the bear and the Muffin Man? :)

You have caught me LZ, but only just, I am heading for an early night for a change (its not even 1am yet here) so I shall bid you goodnight and sweet dreams when you get there, until we meet again maker of the finest chocolate lasagne.... :kiss: :rose:

mark197205 said:
You have caught me LZ, but only just, I am heading for an early night for a change (its not even 1am yet here) so I shall bid you goodnight and sweet dreams when you get there, until we meet again maker of the finest chocolate lasagne.... :kiss: :rose:

Good night sweet prince, I wish you restful sleep and sweet dreams! :kiss:

Sorry distracted for a moment
Good night Nirvana, sleep well and sound.:rose: :kiss:
Good night Lezli, have a good night as well :kiss:
a shoulder massage sounds wonderful

Hey again Mark
Hey again Annie
Hey again Luna

I'm still kind of around as much as I can be

Hugo

LzBnLvr said:
Hey Lz
Good to see you
I'm still around
Hope you are well
*GRizzly Bear Hugs*

Night Mark

Hugo

hugo_sam said:
Hey Lz
Good to see you
I'm still around
Hope you are well
*GRizzly Bear Hugs*

Hugo

Thanks for the hug! Well, I'm off to bed as well....not enough sleep as usual. I'm going to get a head start!

Good Morning All
I hope today finds you well

May the day bring you
Peace, prosperity, joy
and love
May you see the light
of truth both inside and outside of yourself
Be gentle with yourselves and others.
May your hearts spend the day
with the ones you love.

Mood: Tired, I will know more later
Listening to Jessica - Allman Brothers Band

*GRizzly Bear Hugs* to all

Hugo

Good morning Vibers, hope everyone is having a pleasant day. :rose: :kiss:

Mood~ A bit blah really.
Wearing~ Go on guess? :D
Listening to~ Bad by Micheal Jackson

Fly-by hi... :rose:

I finally managed to venture to my office today. (Grinning) I had unopened Christmas cards on my desk... does that give an indication of my level of devotion to this place?

Wearing: Something appropriate for the corporate sector
Listening to: sounds of airconditioning and informal meeting in the creative corner. And there is a phone ringing somewhere. Answer it, damn it!
Mood: Sensitive. I find so many things have even more significant meaning for me right now - and if you know me well enough that is kinda scary. I'm not only reading between the lines, i am pulling them apart - and in the process so much is touching me intimately.

Later Lovelies :kiss:

Nirvanadragones said:

I finally managed to venture to my office today. (Grinning) I had unopened Christmas cards on my desk... does that give an indication of my level of devotion to this place?

Listening to: sounds of airconditioning and informal meeting in the creative corner. And there is a phone ringing somewhere. Answer it, damn it!
Mood: Sensitive. I find so many things have even more significant meaning for me right now - and if you know me well enough that is kinda scary. I'm not only reading between the lines, i am pulling them apart - and in the process so much is touching me intimately.

A fly-by-hi returned :kiss:

Unopened Christmas cards? well I know you have been busy but that is a record.... :rolleyes:

Corporate sector attire? yum.... :cathappy:

Later dear lady. :rose:

Nirvanadragones said:

That reminds me of the episode of AbFab where Patsy decided she was going to the office and when they finally found it there were all these old flowers and mail and stuff everywhere. :D

Wanna play executive and the naughty UPS girl??? :devil:

Morning to all or afternoon depending on your location. :rose:

Samandiriel said:
That reminds me of the episode of AbFab where Patsy decided she was going to the office and when they finally found it there were all these old flowers and mail and stuff everywhere. :D

Wanna play executive and the naughty UPS girl??? :devil:

Morning to all or afternoon depending on your location. :rose:

Good morning Sam, hope you have a great day.. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back