GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi peeps,
just wanted to let you know, talked to Nirvana and she's hanging in there.
I started a thread in the AH if anyone wants to drop her a line or a hug.

Thanks,
Abs. :rose:

ABSTRUSE said:
Hi peeps,

Thanks,

Youre the bestest :rose:

ABSTRUSE said:
Hi peeps,

Thanks,

Thank you Abs. :rose: :kiss:

ABSTRUSE said:
Hi peeps,

Thanks,
That you Sis
Very appreciated :rose:

Hugo

New to Lit & the board

I thought I'd say hello to everyone here. :)

I'm a single 38 year old lesbian (soft butch) and have been out of a long term realtionship for 2 years. I am trying to date again, but am very nervous in doing so - I had thought at one point in my life that I would never have to do this again! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on dating. I tend to be very shy at first - I hate big crowds - but once I get to know people, the shyness goes away - so I can't go to bars or clubs to find a date. Maybe someone out there can give me some advice.

Thanks to femininity for telling me about the Daily Vibe. :)

LzBnLvr said:
I thought I'd say hello to everyone here. :)

I'm a single 38 year old lesbian (soft butch) and have been out of a long term realtionship for 2 years. I am trying to date again, but am very nervous in doing so - I had thought at one point in my life that I would never have to do this again! I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on dating. I tend to be very shy at first - I hate big crowds - but once I get to know people, the shyness goes away - so I can't go to bars or clubs to find a date. Maybe someone out there can give me some advice.

Thanks to femininity for telling me about the Daily Vibe. :)

Welcome LZBNLVR. The daily vibe is always a good thing. Relax and enjoy. We're all friendly and we do bite frequently :kiss:

Some of us bite more than others though. I, for one, only nibble when asked ;)

As for the dating thing, I am right there with you..though recently I have been quite intriqued by a certain someone who happens to live FAR away from me. Just take your time..this is the best place to ease yourself back into the dating pool..

Oh and welcome to the VIBE!! :rose:

LzBnLvr said:

There is nothing wrong with the occasional bite ;)

we dont draw blood. ;) Well Sam and Nirvana does but what they get up to in their coffin is none of our business :)

:kiss:

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Some of us bite more than others though. I, for one, only nibble when asked ;)

As for the dating thing, I am right there with you..though recently I have been quite intriqued by a certain someone who happens to live FAR away from me. Just take your time..this is the best place to ease yourself back into the dating pool..

Oh and welcome to the VIBE!! :rose:

Thank you for the welcome! It's hard to 'date' long distance - but I've done it - that's how I ended up in Tennessee.

LzBnLvr said:

Thank you for the welcome! It's hard to 'date' long distance - but I've done it - that's how I ended up in Tennessee.

Yea I know..long distance dating is no fun. But sometimes the people that are best for you aren't close. And you are quite welcome (for the welcome) I had been through some bad things recently (just like a lot of people who post here) and you will not find a better or more supportive group...anywhere.

:rose:

femininity said:
we dont draw blood. ;) Well Sam and Nirvana does but what they get up to in their coffin is none of our business :)

:kiss:

No blood please - I bruise easily. What happens in one's coffin, stays in one's coffin!
:D

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Yea I know..long distance dating is no fun. But sometimes the people that are best for you aren't close. And you are quite welcome (for the welcome) I had been through some bad things recently (just like a lot of people who post here) and you will not find a better or more supportive group...anywhere.

:rose:

I quite agree - that someone for me might not be here, but I just don't have it in me to move AGAIN.
Sorry to hear about your troubled times, but it's nice to know that you found support here. Sounds like a great place. How I found this board is via my best friend (she's straight) she's a writer on here.

Hey Luna
Nice to see you
*GBH*

Hey again Fem
*GBH*

Hey LzBnLvr
Nice to meet you

Hugo

LzBnLvr said:

I quite agree - that someone for me might not be here, but I just don't have it in me to move AGAIN.
Sorry to hear about your troubled times, but it's nice to know that you found support here. Sounds like a great place. How I found this board is via my best friend (she's straight) she's a writer on here.

Coolness. I understand about the not wanting to move thing. I hate moving (Though I have every intention of moving to GA next year). Please just drop in and flirt or whatever whenever ..someone is always here!

GRIZZLY!! *pounce, snuggle*

:heart:

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Coolness. I understand about the not wanting to move thing. I hate moving (Though I have every intention of moving to GA next year). Please just drop in and flirt or whatever whenever ..someone is always here!

GRIZZLY!! *pounce, snuggle*

:heart:
Hey Sweetie
Cool
Georgia is close. That would be great
Took Fem's quiz just for grins and jollies - Soft butch. Figure that out :confused: ??
Hope you are feeling better
*Grizzly Bear Hugs*

BTW LzBnLvr
I'm the resident bear
I'm harmless and the lovelies put up with me around here.
That are really a great bunch of caring people.

Hugo

hugo_sam said:
Hey Sweetie
Cool
Georgia is close. That would be great
Took Fem's quiz just for grins and jollies - Soft butch. Figure that out :confused: ??
Hope you are feeling better
*Grizzly Bear Hugs*

Hugo

That fits..you have to have some fem traits, you're too sweet not to. (plus you have been officially adopted..you ARE one of us!!!) :heart:

I am ok, darlin bear. With any luck I will be better soon. :rose:

hugo_sam said:
Hey LzBnLvr
Nice to meet you

Hugo

Nice to meet you too! :)

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Please just drop in and flirt or whatever whenever ..someone is always here!
Luna

I can be a huge flirt! ;)

Time to go for this evening. Goodnight all.

Ms_Lilith said:
Hi, sweetiepie.

Sun shining in your life today?

Kinda...managed to pay most of the rent and my babies furniture bill for the month..only thing left to pay for the month is my electric bill (which I still haven't received)

I hope your day went well, love. :rose:

Luna_Wolf72 said:
Kinda...managed to pay most of the rent and my babies furniture bill for the month..only thing left to pay for the month is my electric bill (which I still haven't received)

I hope your day went well, love. :rose:

*kissing your forehead*

Seems like a much better day. I'm glad of it for you.

My day was good.. work was.. a lot was accomplished.

I have a Dr's appt on wednesday, to talk about an MRI for my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back