GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Good morning. . . Nirvana asked me over here a while back and I forgot, and then I was reminded by Hugo . . .and I forgot. . .then mark mentioned it. . . and I finally am here. :rose::kiss::rose: Hello everyone. :)

REEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

femininity said:

All good things start and end inside.

That reminds me of one of the best pick-up lines I heard: "I want to learn you from inside out, and then outside in..."

FEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

*sob sob* cause Nirvana's not here ta welcome you i'll try me best ;) pounce pounce hug kiss lick. Anything to drink beautiful?

femininity said:
*sob sob* cause Nirvana's not here ta welcome you i'll try me best ;) pounce pounce hug kiss lick. Anything to drink beautiful?

I'm thinking of her too. :kiss:

Hmmm. . . well, my son is ill, so I will go with a soda. :kiss: Mt. Dew. :)

Hey Fem
Good to see you this morning
Inside works, that's where the mind is.
*Grizzly Bear Hugs*

Red
Hope the little one improves
*GBH*

Sophia
I'm not one for pick up lines but I like that in general
Hope you are well
*GBH*

Hugo

SophiaY said:
All good things start and end inside.

That reminds me of one of the best pick-up lines I heard: "I want to learn you from inside out, and then outside in..."

*makes note of that line...* :D

mark197205 said:
*makes note of that line...* :D
:rolleyes:
*makes note that mark made note of line. . . thus I am now aware of the line he can not use to work his way closer to me. . .;) :kiss: *makes note. . . he is already there.* :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
*makes note that mark made note of line. . . thus I am now aware of the line he can not use to work his way closer to me. . .;) :kiss: *makes note. . . he is already there.* :rolleyes:

*makes note not to try that line on Red*

mark197205 said:
Evening Annie :rose: doing good here, how are you faring?

Swamped in paperwork and looking for an error that is eluding me.... dreary day outside. Wish it would just RAIN and get to it. Could use the moisture anyway.

Missing friends, but otherwise... life is treating me well.

And also.... keeping my Sturgis babes to myself as you have not seen fit to share with anyone other than the dragones. *grin* Hope your evening continues pleasantly! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back