GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi....

lol natural attraction is nice. She is a sweetie.:kiss::heart::rose:

besides I want to jump her and she knows it. *giggle*

*fans face* OMG...blushing here big time... :eek: Thank you gorgeous. :kiss::heart::rose:

Hello and welcome Princess..:rose:

Thanks Mark! :kiss:

Wolfie may or may not have mentioned me. I'm his Texas buddy...don't talk to him as much as I'd like, darn the time difference.

MARK!!!!! *huggles da muffin man*

Yes Jasmine, Wolfie did mention you. I just was not sure of your name. :) He said he had a friend in Texas. The time difference is hard...even harder for me because I'm in Utah. But I live online since I work at home. So better chance to catch each other.

Fl

Now now don't cool off too much.:devil::kiss::heart:
You are welcome beautiful. :rose:

Betwixt you and Wolfie, I'm sure I'll be constantly hot and bothered I'm sure. :kiss::kiss:

Hmmm a almost local girl, I like that.:heart::D

Yep only a matter of hours away by car. :D

My sweetie lives in FL.

Where at Jasmine? I'll either be in Panama City or Tallahassee. I was born and raised in PC or what we natives refer to as Lower Alabama...LMAO! :cool:

Near Labelle area. And I don't know, Gia. We'll have to see how the relationship grows from here, ya know?

ta ta for now. I am going to lie down for a while. feeling lazy and sleepy
*hugs and kisses* for you all.:heart::heart::kiss::rose:

*fans face* OMG...blushing here big time... :eek: Thank you gorgeous. :kiss::heart::rose:

Thanks Mark! :kiss:

Yes Jasmine, Wolfie did mention you. I just was not sure of your name. :) He said he had a friend in Texas. The time difference is hard...even harder for me because I'm in Utah. But I live online since I work at home. So better chance to catch each other.

Welcome!:rose:

We're doing good. Her birthday is tomorrow, so I'm waiting anxiously to get to call her and wish her a happy day. Her package from me arrived already lol.

I really am happy with her and I think we're growing together as a couple. I'm just hoping the future is as wonderful as things are right now with her.

We're doing good. Her birthday is tomorrow, so I'm waiting anxiously to get to call her and wish her a happy day. Her package from me arrived already lol.

I really am happy with her and I think we're growing together as a couple. I'm just hoping the future is as wonderful as things are right now with her.

Thats excellent news Jas!!:rose::kiss::rose:

The girls on the Isle thread laugh when D shows online (either IM or email) cause it seems I get a bit giddy. *giggles and blushes*

Hello and welcome Princess..:rose:

She is MINE (partially) *grrrrr* (a bit growling, but nothing serious)

Yeah I will be honest with you all, I consider CreekPrincess as my girlfriend.
But I respect Gi having her too :) So to every one, yes CreekPrincess is my girlfriend. and hi all, big and small :)

Hey Wolfie...glad to see you on and congrats on finding someone. She seems really sweet so far. Haven't gotten to chat with her much yet.

oh my god! I just spent 15 minutes writing one of my really long talk to everyone posts and I got booted and lost it all! :(

I said lots of good things about everyone, but I am not going to retype it right now-I am going to try to make some gluten-free bread. Hopefully the bread machine will like a different recipe better than my last attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back