GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pomegranate please :rose: She is having a rough day, went grocery shopping and could not get up the stairs at home much less carry them up.
I helped her and brought the groceries up, made sure she had a drink and food. She was resting when I left.

*hands Gia her pomegranate spritzer*
Good, you are a good friend to her and those kind gestures make all the difference.
:rose:

So, this sounds like a very big wish. Is this a fantasy thread? :D

It could be! :D

Unfortunately, I have to leave for now.

I had invited a friend over for dinner and she is on her way. Hopefully, my sister will call soon to say the same.

Bye for now.

I do need to get a bra, I am going to poke someone's eye out when I take that first sip of a strong drink. lol:devil:

*Drops in to lurk, check out the thread, and wave hi* (And also so I can "stalk" Gi_Venus and Wolfman1982, my two favoritest people in the world :kiss:)

Lol I was telling Creekprincess how she makes my heart pound when she is around. :heart::heart: She kept me company as I consumed coffee this morning. She goes maybe it is the coffee.:rose:

I am fine, been flirting with, sort of my girl, Creekprincess. lol Techinically she is Wolfie's. It is sort of complicated. lol:heart:
LOL Yeah I'm new to this love triangle thing. LOL *blushes* But Gia and Wolfie make me feel loved and I adore them both.

LOL Yeah I'm new to this love triangle thing. LOL *blushes* But Gia and Wolfie make me feel loved and I adore them both.

lol natural attraction is nice. She is a sweetie.:kiss::kiss::heart::heart::heart::rose:

besides I want to jump her and she knows it. *giggle*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back