GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you diz:)
Hey! How cool is it to check the weather now? Or to see the weather for Boston now? How's it feel?

Just wondering, just realised that may be awesome for you.
:eek:

Thank you diz:)
Hey! How cool is it to check the weather now? Or to see the weather for Boston now? How's it feel?

Just wondering, just realised that may be awesome for you.
:eek:

Honestly, I don't even look. My days are pretty carefree right now. I just check for rain if I'm going to be outside a lot. :D

*cough, cough*

Not a cold, or H1N1 - just me reacting to the fumes nearby in this place.

Ick!

The manager just told me they will be done in 15 mins. Then I get to pay!
Yay! :rolleyes:

So exactly what time do you think he really means? My guess is another 30 minutes.
*Sigh!*

*cough, cough*

Not a cold, or H1N1 - just me reacting to the fumes nearby in this place.

Ick!

The manager just told me they will be done in 15 mins. Then I get to pay!
Yay! :rolleyes:

So exactly what time do you think he really means? My guess is another 30 minutes.
*Sigh!*

The first time I saw "H1N1" in print, it was in block letters, so it looked like HINI. And I thought, "... heinie??"

*collapses* I've been walking this dog who belongs to a girl in one of the classes K teaches. He's a 14-month old golden retriever and is the spoiled only child of a spoiled only child. Usually he's okay. I'll run him around for twenty minutes, and then we can take a decent, long walk.

This is not the case when he hasn't had a decent, long walk since the last time I gave him a decent, long walk two days ago. Good god. Oh! And I discovered today he has aggression issues with bones. Yeah, GREAT. Thanks for letting me know.

Now to find out which box I packed the BenGay in before the move. :(

In other news, K and I saw the first part of the movie Che on Tuesday, and part 2 is today. I highly recommend it. Amazingly well done and well acted. Benicio Del Toro plays Che, Demián Bichir (from "Weeds") plays Fidel, and even Lou Diamond Phillips has a part. There's also Santiago Cabrera, who plays Isaac Mendez in "Heroes".

Anyway! Just thought I'd offer the plug. It's one of the best films I've seen covering this topic and stays very accurate to Ernesto "Che" Guevara's "Reminiscences of the Cuban Revolutionary War" without going all "Hollywood" everywhere, and the mannerisms are dead on. It's fascinating. Directed by Steven Soderbergh.

And with that, I'm off to eat. Ciao for now, Vibers.

-diz :rose:

2978216046_e9a8b65faa.jpg

Happy Diwali Everyone. May the Festival of Lights bring love and happiness to each of you.​

*sigh* bad bad internet. Hugs and kisses to all you vibers. Any internet is direct hookup, both routers seem not to be working which means maybe the modem connection is bad. Only by hooking directly to the modem can I get online.

*sigh* bad bad internet. Hugs and kisses to all you vibers. Any internet is direct hookup, both routers seem not to be working which means maybe the modem connection is bad. Only by hooking directly to the modem can I get online.

Did you try shutting them both down for a minute?

Did you try shutting them both down for a minute?

Yes, Rebooting does not help. lol Thank you. It seems to be the connection between the modem and the routers(the cable) or one of the plug/socket connections. I doubt both routers would fail at the same time. I alternate them, one is stronger than the other.

Yes, Rebooting does not help. lol Thank you. It seems to be the connection between the modem and the routers(the cable) or one of the plug/socket connections. I doubt both routers would fail at the same time. I alternate them, one is stronger than the other.

What about restarting the modem itself? New cables?

Originally Posted by Gi_Venus View Post

Oooh, women & tech tawk!;)

Oooh, women & tech tawk!;)

lol Hello dear light!:kiss::rose: Yes, an unexpected play date for my son has arrived, I am now at his house with my laptop on a windowsill using a neighbors unsecured wifi. What I have to do to get internet.:rolleyes: This is tiring standing here.:eek:

lol Hello dear light!:kiss::rose: Yes, an unexpected play date for my son has arrived, I am now at his house with my laptop on a windowsill using a neighbors unsecured wifi. What I have to do to get internet.:rolleyes: This is tiring standing here.:eek:

Aww, that is a headache. Glad you could make it here though :) :kiss::rose:

lol Diz, tried the modem itself, New cables.... might try that but for now I am making lunch for the little ones, er I should say not so little ones anymore my child is growing so fast, he is not small, I am afraid to lift him anymore for fear of damaging my back.

Aww, that is a headache. Glad you could make it here though :) :kiss::rose:

Oh yes, the only thing that would keep me away is a bunch of meanies but they better be careful, I have powerful friends now. Not that I have ever found any meanies here. *Gia swats at an imaginary fly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back