GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys, it is good to be back. I have missed being here. It has been a hectic year, very busy and I bought a condo two hours away so I have been busy getting my winter residence set up.

But now I am going to bed, tomorrow is a busy day. ttyl and kisses to all:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good night to you:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::rose:

Mood: relaxed

Music: enjoying the quiet house

Wearing: flannel and an old sweatshirt

About to dive into making sense out of the chaos. I still haven't fully unpacked. The apartment was small before I added all my stuff to K's.

Hope you're all having a good day.

-diz :rose:

LIGHT!!!!

You've been missed, hon. A lot. :rose:

Applies some..

PicCCAAc63m.png

Pout perfect now..

Sneaks in on tippy toes...

Plants fluorescent smooch print on your forehead!

:cool:Sneaks back to workstation, will smooch attack others later:cool:

Applies some..

PicCCAAc63m.png

Pout perfect now..

Sneaks in on tippy toes...

Plants fluorescent smooch print on your forehead!

:cool:Sneaks back to workstation, will smooch attack others later:cool:

extends neck, tilts head, waits patiently for her smooch attack...

You're going to move that far away from your home?

Yah, for the winter anyways. It is a lot of hard work to maintain a country residence you are hardly even in. And I was driving sometimes 2-3 times a week to the mountains. So this way, I will live in a condo in the mountains, have time to ski, walk, hot tub, write, sort my photos, and generally enjoy life instead of struggling to survive.

And now I have a home to retire to. And as I have no plans on immediately retiring the mortgage should be paid by the time I shift there permanently.

Or at least that is my plan, for what they are worth some days :)

That's pretty awesome. I'm glad you were able to work something out so you could have a nice cozy place!

:)

Hello all, I hope you are doing well. I am happy to be warm as we have seemed to have missed fall and skipped right into winter! It was -18C today. Luckily there was a hot tub and a steam room in which to immerse myself. Ahhhh, lovely indulgences. Just like coming here. I hope we can liven things up and have engaging conversations just like we used to. I miss those days:(

not_listening.gif

Brrrrr! Gosh that is COLD! Just hearing/reading it gives me the chills!

You are most welcome dear. You realize you are going to have to chat with me sometime. I know the Island where you live.:D Lol I miss you very much. Live well and beautifully my friend.:kiss::heart::rose:

I very much look forward to one of our classic chats Gi. :rose: It's tough to pull off with limited online time but I am working on it :)

Now, which glow in the dark smooch print would you prefer?
Fluorescent pink or mango? According to Chanel, this is pink, the colour I posted earlier is mango.
Pic613C365g.png

I very much look forward to one of our classic chats Gi. :rose: It's tough to pull off with limited online time but I am working on it :)

Now, which glow in the dark smooch print would you prefer?
Fluorescent pink or mango? According to Chanel, this is pink, the colour I posted earlier is mango.
Pic613C365g.png

Pink is fine, it is what I mainly wear these days.:kiss::heart::rose::cattail:

We have to have a party now. Light and Lezli are back. Where is muffin? Hmmm I know where our aussie angel is I will email her. lol

Okay I am setting up the bar. What'll it be? :cool:

We have to have a party now. Light and Lezli are back. Where is muffin? Hmmm I know where our aussie angel is I will email her. lol

Okay I am setting up the bar. What'll it be? :cool:

something exotic and fruity, with an umbrella. Usually I am a beer girl but tonight I want to mix it up a little!:devil:

not_listening.gif

Brrrrr! Gosh that is COLD! Just hearing/reading it gives me the chills!

It is very cold for this time of year, much to early for sub-zero temperatures. Luckily us canucks are very good at keeping each other warm. Any comments on that diz? Now that you are on the way to becoming a member of the honorary beaver society? (That's our national animal you perverts)

It is very cold for this time of year, much to early for sub-zero temperatures. Luckily us canucks are very good at keeping each other warm. Any comments on that diz? Now that you are on the way to becoming a member of the honorary beaver society? (That's our national animal you perverts)

About to do something about that right now. :devil:

Good night, Vibers!

Mood: Dunno, at the garage - en route to work, my car, unexpectedly but quite obviously began to veer left. I am sure I am right about that, yeah, yeah! :eek::)

Wearing:
Frilly, sleeveless, coral, coloured blouse and midnight blue slacks.
(I didn't realise the bra I am wearing is showing off a lot of cleavage and I am at a garage. Jeeze, morning cliche with bad coffee.)

Listening to: The repeated and consistently loud slam of the door of the to enter the waiting room. :rolleyes:

Good Morning everyone!

Mood: Dunno, at the garage - en route to work, my car, unexpectedly but quite obviously began to veer left. I am sure I am right about that, yeah, yeah! :eek::)

Wearing:
Frilly, sleeveless, coral, coloured blouse and midnight blue slacks.
(I didn't realise the bra I am wearing is showing off a lot of cleavage and I am at a garage. Jeeze, morning cliche with bad coffee.)

Listening to: The repeated and consistently loud slam of the door of the to enter the waiting room. :rolleyes:

Good Morning everyone!

Car troubles in the morning are never fun. (Or at any time for that matter.) Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back