GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoo Hoo!

1000 pages!!!!!

Howdy Folks!

Long time no see. Hope everyone is doing OK.

As for myself...been better...but have been far worse...so I guess I am doing...copasetic.;)

OK...lets update....

Been working the new job for about 8.5 months...and they think I am the cats meow. I told my boss that I love working there especially since I am not working with a bunch of assholes. She said...Gee, thanks!

Grace and I are still together and planning on being together forever. I have even thought of moving to London...but...geez..it's expensive!

Let's see... my 86 year old father is now living with me cuz I just couldn't stand folks in my family taking advantage of him. Things been going ok. He's not trying preach to me and visa versa. We're learning to be roommates kinda. We just don't talk about "certain" thangs.;)

Ummm... My beloved CC Cat passed away in June...and it still hurts. I had her cremated and am still searching for an urn for her. 14 years is a long time.

The weather down here is perfect....cept fpr the last few days...had to turn on the heater and been wearing sheatshirts. It got down to 45F last night. Brrrrrr.
But during the day been up in the low to mid 70s. Supposed to get back to normal in the next few days.

You Yankees can keep the cold, PLEASE!

Halloween Tomorrow!:)

Taking the afternoon off to carve some Jac-O-Lanterns. (well...I usually don't gp into work till around noon....I guess I'll go in at the time most folks call normal.....;))

Hmmm....not much more to say other than I gotta go pee...soo see ya later!:eek:

Hi, Venus!! Glad I could help, although it's most likely my ridiculously long sig that did it... :rolleyes:

lol and mine is not? I wonder what my cumulative average is for space on this thread.:D

Your name intrigues me. I have spent a lot of time in introspective thinking and seeking clarity within myself. Of course, truth is relative;)

lol and mine is not? I wonder what my cumulative average is for space on this thread.:D

Your name intrigues me. I have spent a lot of time in introspective thinking and seeking clarity within myself. Of course, truth is relative;)
Of course, truth is relative. My name came from two different sources, actually.

First, I've lurked Lit for a very long time, mostly reading stories, and also cruising the boards reading posts. I found the GB to be very, uhm... "Enlightening." S
With all of the political controversy going on, I decided to jump in and post over there about politics. I was, following my initial post, berated for being arrogant enough to use a name like that, since no one in the GB ever speaks the truth. :rolleyes:

Second, it came out of watching people in the PG for so long playing games with each other - which is fine when both are playing a game, and it's acknowledged up front. But I hate mind games, and I won't indulge in them. It should be obvious, if you read some of my posting history, that I'm an "equal opportunity" kind of girl, even though I prefer at the moment to seek out women. So please, don't even try to pretend with me that you're a female - I can smell that a mile away. I'll play - it's a large part of why I'm here. But only if I feel that you're being honest with me.

Of course, truth is relative. My name came from two different sources, actually.

First, I've lurked Lit for a very long time, mostly reading stories, and also cruising the boards reading posts. I found the GB to be very, uhm... "Enlightening." S
With all of the political controversy going on, I decided to jump in and post over there about politics. I was, following my initial post, berated for being arrogant enough to use a name like that, since no one in the GB ever speaks the truth. :rolleyes:

Second, it came out of watching people in the PG for so long playing games with each other - which is fine when both are playing a game, and it's acknowledged up front. But I hate mind games, and I won't indulge in them. It should be obvious, if you read some of my posting history, that I'm an "equal opportunity" kind of girl, even though I prefer at the moment to seek out women. So please, don't even try to pretend with me that you're a female - I can smell that a mile away. I'll play - it's a large part of why I'm here. But only if I feel that you're being honest with me.
lol I assume you are speaking your frustration of some that have been misleading. Regarding the General Boards, I do not have the energy to spare, every time I have been there I have been treated poorly and I would rather spend my time in gladder company. You have my respect for contesting in that kind of forum, I cannot do it. I prefer being up front myself, for one thing I am a lousy lair *grin* Besides I get annoyed at players. My view on romance is that it just happens, it is about connection and cannot be forced. A dance of intimacy has little desire if you are stepping on each others toes.

Thank you for your candor. *hugs*:rose:

lol I assume you are speaking your frustration of some that have been misleading. Regarding the General Boards, I do not have the energy to spare, every time I have been there I have been treated poorly and I would rather spend my time in gladder company. You have my respect for contesting in that kind of forum, I cannot do it. I prefer being up front myself, for one thing I am a lousy lair *grin* Besides I get annoyed at players. My view on romance is that it just happens, it is about connection and cannot be forced. A dance of intimacy has little desire if you are stepping on each others toes.

Thank you for your candor. *hugs*:rose:

Well... I didn't gain a lot of friends over there, given my obvious (See my signature) political thoughts. There are some over there who seem to think that they "ran me off" from the GB. I responded just once to a post about it: "You haven't run me off, I've just found more intelligent life forms in another part of the forum."

Well... I didn't gain a lot of friends over there, given my obvious (See my signature) political thoughts. There are some over there who seem to think that they "ran me off" from the GB. I responded just once to a post about it: "You haven't run me off, I've just found more intelligent life forms in another part of the forum."

lol Good for you. I was in a transsexual chat room where a soldier came in, the Room monitors were convinced he was a fake because they misread the Internet connections, they berated him, called him a liar, demanded he confess. What was interesting is that he was what he said he was. He was completely unrattled and calm, very interesting to see someone maintain their composure so well. He is my friend now, He confided to me he has no business as an officer if he cannot maintain his calm. He still goes in there once in a while because he wants too and will not be intimidated. *sigh* I adore him. The man never smiles, at least not much, he smiles in his words in how he expresses himself. He says he does not like to smile. Of course he turned me to mush by telling me how beautiful my smile was. I sensed he meant it. Gawd couldn't he see the gap between my teeth? But still he made me blush.:heart:

YAY! I am on page 1000! I remember when we hit the 1000th post!

Missing you guys, so :kiss: to all. And welcome to the newbies on this forum, have no fear, we are a gentle lot! Mostly:cattail:

Gia, I LOVE the new photo!

Anyways, I am going to read about shamanism, then the bed should be warm and it is off to sleep for me!

Night now:heart:

Missing you guys, so :kiss: to all. And welcome to the newbies on this forum, have no fear, we are a gentle lot! Mostly:cattail:

Gia, I LOVE the new photo!

((((((((Lezli))))))))):heart::heart:It is so appropriate for you to drop by on this 1000th page. Thank you dear, a lot of people are making positive comments about that picture. I like it because it shows how I feel about you all.:kiss:

Last edited:
And yet another thread still showing signs of life!!

I was starting to think I was completely deserted here!

And yet another thread still showing signs of life!!

I was starting to think I was completely deserted here!

Oh, we poke in from time to time. It's those damned real lives we have beyond the internet, LOL!! I know chasing after a 10-month-old has been my reason, but the bowl of Cheerios in front of him ought to keep his hands busy long enough for me to type this. ;) Gonna be carving up the pumpkin for all the kiddos in the neighborhood, and will see if the little guy will fit in his traditional Chinese outfit. It's black with little red dragons embroidered on the top and pants.

Mood: Pretty damn good, I must say
Music: Pandora Internet Radio
Undies: Just yer basic black cotton stuff

Good eventide Vibers and congrats on making it to 1000 pages, I am glad to have played a small role in getting this far, if it wasnt for the rest of you all though I wouldnt be coming here at all, my special thanks go to one special Viber who no longer visits the thread for it was she that pushed me in the door in the first place...you know who you are....:kiss:

Welcome to all the new folks...dont mind me, I'm just the token het male....:)

moaning all:kiss:

sigh----I am sorting receipts, can't you tell how hard I am working! And how much I love it.

K -enough pissing around, they are already a day late.

sigh---oh sorry, this wasn't the blurt thread was it:eek:

:kiss::rose::heart:

Good eventide Vibers and congrats on making it to 1000 pages, I am glad to have played a small role in getting this far, if it wasnt for the rest of you all though I wouldnt be coming here at all, my special thanks go to one special Viber who no longer visits the thread for it was she that pushed me in the door in the first place...you know who you are....:kiss:

Welcome to all the new folks...dont mind me, I'm just the token het male....:)

Token? Never!:kiss::kiss::heart: Check him out. He has a nice muffin. :devil: besides he is a sweetie. :rose:

Oh, we poke in from time to time. It's those damned real lives we have beyond the internet, LOL!! I know chasing after a 10-month-old has been my reason, but the bowl of Cheerios in front of him ought to keep his hands busy long enough for me to type this. ;) Gonna be carving up the pumpkin for all the kiddos in the neighborhood, and will see if the little guy will fit in his traditional Chinese outfit. It's black with little red dragons embroidered on the top and pants.

Mood: Pretty damn good, I must say
Music: Pandora Internet Radio
Undies: Just yer basic black cotton stuff
Hi terra I am so glad you dropped by. *warm hugs*:heart:
10 months already! Gawd it sounds like he is growing faster than my little boy. Is he fast? *grin* I am still waiting for that phone call.;) Give the a little guy a kiss from Auntie Gia.

moaning all:kiss:

sigh----I am sorting receipts, can't you tell how hard I am working! And how much I love it.

K -enough pissing around, they are already a day late.

sigh---oh sorry, this wasn't the blurt thread was it:eek:

:kiss::rose::heart:

:kiss::D lol we dont care if it is the blurt thread. But the next time you owe us an essay.

I remember the first post . . . SBE and I sat for hours, wondering about just how to verbalise it. We wanted everyone to feel welcome, and have fun. And it turned into a fabulous place, because of all of you.

So, for old times's sake. . .

Mood: Blah'ish
Underwear: None . . . just had a shower.
Listening to: My daughter rustling through her Halloween bucket of candy.

Congratulations, Everyone. I wish you Love and Light. And Happy Halloween. :heart:

I remember the first post . . . SBE and I sat for hours, wondering about just how to verbalise it. We wanted everyone to feel welcome, and have fun. And it turned into a fabulous place, because of all of you.

So, for old times's sake. . .

Mood: Blah'ish
Underwear: None . . . just had a shower.
Listening to: My daughter rustling through her Halloween bucket of candy.

Congratulations, Everyone. I wish you Love and Light. And Happy Halloween. :heart:
((((((((Vana)))))))):heart::heart: it has continued to be a lovely place because of what you two started. I have a personal interest in that here I was first accepted as Gianna. Almost always, the mood is gentle , courteous and precious. Thank you.:rose:

Thanks for the warm welcome Gi_Venus.
You are most welcome dear. The custom has been relaxed somewhat but one can put a personal touch. As Vana demonstrated.

Mood: Happy
Undies: Flowered bikini briefs
listening to: Eddie Palmieri -Ritmo Caliente!

You are most welcome dear. The custom has been relaxed somewhat but one can put a personal touch. As Vana demonstrated.

Mood: Happy
Undies: Flowered bikini briefs
listening to: Eddie Palmieri -Ritmo Caliente!
I LIKE this custom!! This will bring me to the thread at least once a day, if only to enter this information... :D

Mood: Calm & Relaxed
Undies: None
Listening To: Northern Exposure - Another Yesterday

I LIKE this custom!! This will bring me to the thread at least once a day, if only to enter this information... :D

Mood: Calm & Relaxed
Undies: None
Listening To: Northern Exposure - Another Yesterday

And a brightness of your presence will light us all. :rose:
I have been lax about that, but all familiars are faithful in their demonstration of that tradition. Now where is Diz? She posted on the first day of this thread. It is only right that she be here.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back