GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you gi

You are most welcome Ashleigh. You will find a nice bunch of people here, sometimes it gets slow on this thread but eventually someone will wander back through. Now if we can get some of the old regulars to come by more often. lol eep! I need to run.

Checking in

Mood: Cold, but hopeful

Wearing: My U of MN sweatpants, my Denver Broncos sweatshirt, wool socks, and a cat-hair infested microfleece blanket.

Music: Sadly, none at the moment.

I love having Fridays off work, much as the four ten+ hour days before can be downright brutal.

This weekend I'm doing my last cramming before taking the two A+ certification exams on Monday and Tuesday. I'm trying not to feel too cocky, but I can't seem to feel worried about it. More on that after the fact, I'm sure.

The good news is, once I have that certification, I only have to wait three more months before applying for a permanent residency visa in Canada! Very nervously excited about that.

And... I guess that's all for me. Back to my books and coffee.

-diz

Wearing: My U of MN sweatpants, my Denver Broncos sweatshirt, wool socks, and a cat-hair infested microfleece blanket.

I love having Fridays off work, much as the four ten+ hour days before can be downright brutal.

This weekend I'm doing my last cramming before taking the two A+ certification exams on Monday and Tuesday. I'm trying not to feel too cocky, but I can't seem to feel worried about it. More on that after the fact, I'm sure.

The good news is, once I have that certification, I only have to wait three more months before applying for a permanent residency visa in Canada! Very nervously excited about that.

-diz

woo hoo that sounds exciting diz. :)

I have a soldier friend now, he is a sweet heart. He talked me into showing myself with my webcam even though I was all messed up, my hair unbrushed and no makeup. He said I looked beautiful. Now if that don't make a girl glow I do not know what will lol. Sort of like Annie calling me Gorgeous from day one even though I was not.:D He was always respectful and polite and intelligent. And he is very handsome. I need to send him an email to find before he comes off patrol. He is in Iraq. I am afraid he has a wife somewhere. He remains secretive. But I will get it out of him.:devil:

-diz

you go girl!

as to you Mark-:caning:

be careful gia!

later taters! :kiss:

Mood: good :)

Music: Stan Bush Fight For Love (Stan Bush makes me good music)

Hi to all regulars :)

And a special hi to ashleighuk , I am the resident Dane around here, in the GLBT chatter. So hi from me, and if you want to have a male wolf to protect you, then I am the one you ask :) I can howl, and bite with the same force. So no worries :) Anyway hi :) And you can ask around, I know what a lesbian means. So there won´t be any kind of naught comments about threesomes or anything like that from me. And well you can always ask the others here about that, in the vibe.

And a special hi to ashleighuk , I am the resident Dane around here, in the GLBT chatter. So hi from me, and if you want to have a male wolf to protect you, then I am the one you ask :) I can howl, and bite with the same force. So no worries :) Anyway hi :) And you can ask around, I know what a lesbian means. So there won´t be any kind of naught comments about threesomes or anything like that from me. And well you can always ask the others here about that, in the vibe.

Hello Wolfie :kiss::rose:

thanks wolfman

All in time. Have hope! Many of our lovely ladies have waited (and waited and waited) and are well on their way. As will you. :rose:

Oh pooh! I got busy watering my orchids and my soldier said hello on Yahoo I did not see it. :( I missed him. At least I know he made it safe from patrol. :)

Thanks Lezli :) I am, I am just giving the guy support for now, on his fourth tour in Iraq. Besides we have a mutual infatuation with each other lol
:D I am attracted to the strong silent type, and there is content when he talks, meaning there is some intelligence involved here. If he can stand my never ending chatting we may be a match for now. :cattail:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back