girls who love being gangbanged;)

Is there a fetish site or a "dating" site for guys and girls interested in gangbanging? I would love to meet a girl that is into this, whether for NSA sex or for relationship.

Is there a fetish site or a "dating" site for guys and girls interested in gangbanging? I would love to meet a girl that is into this, whether for NSA sex or for relationship.

its been my experience that lots of married women are for more into then single women.

It is one of the few fantasies I've yet to make a reality. Maybe someday...

As beautiful as you are, I am sure that the only thing preventing it from happening is yourself. I know the men would pay to be in the line.

My wife admitted she was fucked by 2 guys at a party before we met. Sadly, she claims that she was too drunk to remember what happened. Not sure if I believe her. :) But I certainly hope she remembers.

As beautiful as you are, I am sure that the only thing preventing it from happening is yourself. I know the men would pay to be in the line.

Thank you for the lovely compliment :)

Actually it would be my spouses. They don't like to share, unless it's with each other.

Back