Girls who like married men

amigayorbi

Literotica Guru
I'm a 29 yo married guy curious to know what attracts some girls/women to married men?

I mean I totally get what attracts guys to married women but I believe it's not exactly the same in the opposite case. Is it ?

Cheers!

GK

Because it's taboo. A person swore to be faithful to their partner that they love, yet you can still make them lust for you.

I am not intentionally attracted to someone who is involved with someone else. The myth is, attraction to the taboo and blah blah.

The truth is:

the woman who finds herself lusting after a man who is taken is simply a cold, weird whore. Not really a whore; I just say that out of disgust. But she either grew up with a bad example of a relationship-or no example at all. Or a perfect one but she is still not convinced. Or she's just selfish, jealous-hearted, spoilt and greedy and has no respect, no care, for someone else. This is a vindictive sadist who probably gets off knowing she hurt another woman.

With all that being said, I have found myself flirting with men who informed me they have girlfriends. But never a married man. The girlfriend thing just comes from an old family saying for me: "if he's not married, he's single."

:cattail:

Is it not one of the biggest aphrodisiacs for a woman is to see a man with a wedding ring. So that a woman can challenge herself to make the married guy lust after her

I think people are romanticizing the whole thing. This kind of woman is simply a relationship-sociopath.

nice start

a very simple answer so far and one which absolutely despises the notion..

more comments?

I've been told that it's because of the taboo... I've been told because it's like having something they can't have. I honestly think it goes to the "all the good ones are taken, he's taken, so obviously he's proved to someone he's worth snapping up."

good one

I've been told that it's because of the taboo... I've been told because it's like having something they can't have. I honestly think it goes to the "all the good ones are taken, he's taken, so obviously he's proved to someone he's worth snapping up."

interesting? is there any sadistic pleasure also involved?

What would/could be sadistic about what prdigy said?

you answered it

women want what they cant have

I know every time dating a chick other chicks are intrested in me

like know im single those women aren't intrested

I think it answers the question why so many people single with kids they think the grass is always greener on the other side

Last edited:
I had some experiences with married men and I don't see where's the problem. I'm not looking for a serious relationship so it's better for me if my partner is already engaged/married. However I don't choose a guy by looking at his ring-finger

Ok I'm married 38 years. I can tell that women can tell that my woman is very much satisfied in her private life. There are women who have had the hots for me, and I suspect it is as much because of what they see in my wife's demeanor as what they might see in me. ... Is that delusional of me?

What can I say, an already tested sample is always more safe to go with...:D

What can I say, an already tested sample is always more safe to go with...:D

"Safe" in the 'safe bet' sense of a sure win - is what I hope you mean here! Any other kind of "safe" I'm not sure I want to be! :D

What I suggest is that men who have already been “chosen” must have been chosen for a good reason ;) :rolleyes:

What I suggest is that men who have already been “chosen” must have been chosen for a good reason ;) :rolleyes:

Has to be said that the women who choose well are the ones who also offer damn good 'in-service training' to get their guys up to masters standard ;)

I had some experiences with married men and I don't see where's the problem. I'm not looking for a serious relationship so it's better for me if my partner is already engaged/married. However I don't choose a guy by looking at his ring-finger

I feel the same way and I am married myself, so I really don't want someone who wants to call me or visit after or become jealous or something like that.

Plus, it is something we have in common. Chatting about cheating is a real turn on.

Whether a guy is married or not doesn't make any difference to me. Either way, I refuse to be held responsible for his decisions.

I once had a lady tell me she did not have to worry about him being in her bed in the morning.

Whether a guy is married or not doesn't make any difference to me. Either way, I refuse to be held responsible for his decisions.

That makes sense. It is how guys operate when we are with a married woman.

Does the fact that he is cheating on his wife affect your opinion of him? I guess it depends why? If I am with a married woman I don't feel as though I owe her husband anything, but if she is sneaky and manipulative (as opposed to myriad other more complex reasons for cheating) I might find that unattractive.

Back