Taylor Swift is a closet lesbian...but so is Candace Owens

Samuelx

Literotica Guru
Happy new year, folks. I have this theory that Taylor Swift and Candace Owens, as different as they appear, are both closet lesbians or at least repressed bisexual women. Both seem obsessed with lesbianism and both drawn to and repulsed by it. I recently attended my 20th High School Reunion and ( shocker ) the mean athletic guy who used to bully the effeminate queer guys is now married to a man...after marrying and divorcing TWO women and starting families with each. I guess everybody figures out what they like at some point. I am greedy, so I like Serena Williams ass and Anthony Joshua's abs and I'd smash Joclyn Stone anally if she let me. LMBAO. What do you think ?

I haven’t followed Taylor Swift so I have no idea about her.
But how is she obsessed with and repulsed by lesbianism?

Jesus dude, thought you were dead or something...

I call that being in a closet with a glass door.
Not that I care what other people do.

She is hot! Those long legs that I would love to have wrapped around me while I fuck her brains out.

Taylor Swift’s fan base would embrace her even more if she were bi or lesbian. She has absolutely zero reason to deny or hide it if she is 🤷‍♀️ She’s one of the most well known and powerful women in the entertainment industry, worldwide.

I‘d love to see where she has been obsessed and repulsed by lesbianism, I’ve never seen evidence of either.

Candace Owens will be whoever and whatever she needs to be to get her paycheck. She’s a black woman who hates black folks and women. Surely she’d be a lesbian who hates lesbians if the price were right.

TS intrigues me though I'm not a fan of her music. I don't know much about her though I thought she was considered LGBT friendly. It wouldn't surprise me if she was bi. I'd never heard that she had a problem with lesbians. No idea what she's doing with that football player.

Owens: no, just no.

Last edited:
The sexual or otherwise leanings of these women means little to me. If I was in a position to fuck them by their choice, I'd fuck them like a fucking machine and let the hair go with the hide. They could blow the rest of their smoke up someone else's ass.

Back