Girls opinion on feeding their guy a creampie

I find it to be one of the most exciting, intensely sexual thing that we do together. He enjoys it immensely, and I always can cum again when he licks the cum out of me and cleans me up. It's absolutely amazing for both of us. Love, love, love it.

I've eaten it from my gf's tits, her face, kissed it from her mouth. I never ate it from her pussy and I think that would probably be amazing.... It would be hot to eat another guy's cum from her body too

I would love to clean your sloppy pussy until you cum. Especially if you were a bit hairy...I love a cum-sticky, hairy, gaping, slimy pussy. I am sure his hot seed tastes as good on your pussy as I imagine.

I LOVE being licked and if you didn't mind, I'd love to be licked until I cum and cum and cum again! And I happen to be hairy, so his cum would be sticking to my lips when I get to have fun with you, you naughty boy. ;)

last night I filled mrsK up with a lot of cum....I started to go down..made it to her clitty...that's when she stopped me .... :(

I LOVE being licked and if you didn't mind, I'd love to be licked until I cum and cum and cum again! And I happen to be hairy, so his cum would be sticking to my lips when I get to have fun with you, you naughty boy. ;)

Sounds like we are very compatible then. My favorite thing in the world is going down on a freshly used hairy pussy. Just the thought of tasting his sticky cum on your hairy lips, sucking them clean, probing you with my tongue to get every last drop, then licking and sucking your clit until you beg for me to stop. Of course, I would probably deposit at least one load of my own at some point just to keep it fresh. I can be naughty that way.:devil:

Sounds like we are very compatible then. My favorite thing in the world is going down on a freshly used hairy pussy. Just the thought of tasting his sticky cum on your hairy lips, sucking them clean, probing you with my tongue to get every last drop, then licking and sucking your clit until you beg for me to stop. Of course, I would probably deposit at least one load of my own at some point just to keep it fresh. I can be naughty that way.:devil:

Mmmmmmm!! You are a VERY naughty boy and should go to my room immediately...and wait for me there until I'm done with him. I'd love to experience this and would love to get fucked, again, only to get eaten out even more! Wow!! My panties are SOAKED!

Mmmmmmm!! You are a VERY naughty boy and should go to my room immediately...and wait for me there until I'm done with him. I'd love to experience this and would love to get fucked, again, only to get eaten out even more! Wow!! My panties are SOAKED!

I am there waiting now...my cock hard as I stroke in anticipation. Bring me what I want my darling.

WOW very sexy!

I've done it a couple times with my wife, and she can tell that I have trouble getting into it "after" I cum....even though it is always my idea to try....but since she can sense the mental hurdle, she won't do it anymore.....

I say I'm never going to get past that mental hurdle if she doesn't participate regularly!

I don't think he wants to do it, but I'd think it was really hot if he did. I don't want it enough to ask him anyway. Although I'm thinking that he would probably be like Maxwellian, my guy seemest bravest about stuff he wouldn't be sure about when he is close to cumming, but he'll go quiet again about it after.

It's too much for most guys to go right into a cream pie.

They're already spent after cumming, and so much less horny than they were.

If you want him to get into licking cum, jerk him off onto a vibe or soft panties, and while he's still cumming and spurting, put the cum load against his lips. He'll suck it clean like a good little cum slut.

Do that for awhile, and soon he'll be licking it right from a well fucked pussy.

the wife unit never got into the idea when we talked about it. well that was until one time after a really hot session I slid off of her and spread her legs. she at first said no, don't do that but I kept on and didn't stop. she knew there was no stoping me once I got started.

it didn't take ten seconds and she was in heaven. she loves it when I do it. now I am trying to work up to her climbing on top of me and "make me take it." I would love for her to force me to clean that wet used pussy up and then slide down and share one long hot kiss tasting how good we mixed.

the wife unit never got into the idea when we talked about it. well that was until one time after a really hot session I slid off of her and spread her legs. she at first said no, don't do that but I kept on and didn't stop. she knew there was no stoping me once I got started.

it didn't take ten seconds and she was in heaven. she loves it when I do it. now I am trying to work up to her climbing on top of me and "make me take it." I would love for her to force me to clean that wet used pussy up and then slide down and share one long hot kiss tasting how good we mixed.

Sounds yummy!

Wife loves it

It's a pretty common thing for my wife and I. She loves to watch me eat cum out of her pussy. It turns her on to the point she normally cums again

when i have the occasion for couples play, i love cleaning the wife out after hubbs has cumm deep inside her. then i give hubbs a deep kiss(if he lets me) letting him taste his wife as well.

the wife has forced it a couple times, once jumped on my face and the other reverse cowgirl. Reverse cowgirl was super hot, she got off way faster and squirted too, what an amazing mess I was afterwards.

Use me

I love licking and sucking a hairy pussy, especially if the hair and lips are covered in cum. Cum doesn't have much of a taste, at least mine doesn't and I have eaten it many times.

Mmmmmmm...that was so good. So erotic. Thank you for sharing...I love the flavors you provide. You are one very sexy woman, D_D. :D

You're too kind, Marathon. I can't help but wonder if there's more to be said about your name. Maybe some "hidden" meaning, perhaps? ;)

I love licking and sucking a hairy pussy, especially if the hair and lips are covered in cum. Cum doesn't have much of a taste, at least mine doesn't and I have eaten it many times.

Mmmmmmm!!! I'd gladly share my hairy, creamy pussy with you. ;)

Back