Girls looking for Girls

good morning ladies.i hope we all have that wondeful,lazy day this bright sunday.:kiss::kiss: to everyone,raney..grtlady,all of you:)

Last edited:
Is it Sunday? Yes, yes…Monday tomorrow. Late night laundry. Family briefings, “Give me my truck back kiddo. You drive the car!” Where the hell did I drop my belt? I hate belts. Think I need more ice cream. Ummm…thinking aggressive thoughts…that’s not me. Is it?

Good morning girlys! I am home on vacation today and maybe someone can keep me company for a while?

Hi Raney, Lyssa, Sudden and julia...hope you all are having a good day today, as well as everyone else who drops by. :rose: :kiss:

Good morning! I hope everyone has a great day! If not, let's chat and see if we can make it better. :p

Nice to see so many girls popping in for a hello. May the next few days treat you all well. I'll catch up with a few of you soon.

:rose:

Ok, seriously, I am getting a complex about how only guys contact me in p.m. or yahoo. *laughs* And most of them can't read a profile about what I am looking for.

Ok, seriously, I am getting a complex about how only guys contact me in p.m. or yahoo. *laughs* And most of them can't read a profile about what I am looking for.

The little head has one eye and it is bliind!

Back